Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Whoswho213

Nov 17, 2019
To those who does not have the latest update of Knights college, u dont need higher version to use r18 patch, just download the first version of the r18 patch which is this link, then follow the instructions inside the file... Have fun

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ejmuerte

Orbinsomnia

Sep 14, 2020
To those who does not have the latest update of Knights college, u dont need higher version to use r18 patch, just download the first version of the r18 patch which is this link, then follow the instructions inside the file... Have fun

Well its 1.0.2
Its nothing but fixed bugs

Khamoru

Jun 1, 2020
For the 2.2 patch, I think he did a game update, so if you try to apply it to the 1.0 game version, it will bug things out (it did for me)
But i actually advise you to play with the 1.0 version with the 1.1 patch, because while I was searching on his twitter if other people complained about the same bug I had, I saw that he tweetted about having cut out some content in the 2.0 version (The Scheat and Celio Epilogues I think)
And if you don't already have the 1.1 patch, here it is (you can't get it on his booth since he updated it to 2.2) :

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
Not exactly sure, you can make a request thread for the game and see if anyone is willing to give it a shot. But the game has already been cracked by DARKSIDERS, you can download it from igg-games

Edit: link doesn't seem to work,

Edit2: don't know what's going on.
I'm aware of igg-games.
It's not there, it's the second Beyond Eden game, I checked. :cry:
Well here is the link below.
Enjoy
NEVER download from igg games. the downloads are filled with malware and self made DRM.
look here for general info and recommendations

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: ejmuerte

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
NEVER download from igg games. the downloads are filled with malware and self made DRM.
look here for general info and recommendations

woah holy shit self made DRM??? i always download to their site but i do know they have malware shit in some their game folder files

edit: do you have any other suggestions for other game download sites?

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
woah holy shit self made DRM??? i always download to their site but i do know they have malware shit in some their game folder files

edit: do you have any other suggestions for other game download sites?
take a look at the link for the piracy megathread on reddit i shared.
Knights College can be downloaded here

This version is 1.0.1 and should be compatible with the 1.1 r18patch
And here
some info about IGG games and why you should not use it.
The IGG site has a high Malware risk. Users reported bitcoin miners in their games.
The DRM used by IGG (IGG-GAMES,COM.DLL) can be categorized as Adware. Sometimes they put huge watermarks on loading screens.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2019
Can anyone recommend more games that aren't on the list or a more complete list of gay protagonist games? Preferably bara non-furry games.

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
So I made a separate request thread for Beyond Eden: Dear Edward, but there doesn't seem to be any takers. :(

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes