Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

mimsy

Jun 27, 2019
On the other hand, which game would you recommend for gay monsterfucking? :D
And I stress on monsterfucking, pls no furries, they are not my cup of tea.

Reactions: Kox

kemohomo

Apr 28, 2020
i feel like the answers to this would be something i, too, desire.
also sorry if this isnt the request you were looking for, all i have are eroico and some other games but those arent even gay.

gulldrak

Jan 9, 2020
Closest things that come to mind are Lustful Desires by Hyao, Lust for Adventure by Sonpih and Incubus Realms by Ghuraok (really early dev). The first two have some furry elements tho, I'm not into furries myself yet I have found those games quite enjoyable.

JorgOfThorns

Jun 22, 2020
I can't remember playing any game with monsters fucking...mostly Humans/Aliens/Furry.
And Lustful desires only the Cthullu looking dude could count as a monster... but it's new stuff and only a few nightmares barely any content. The rest will be humans, furry and maybe de Succubus?

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
how is this gay?

Maybe because the real definition of the word "gay" isn't what the vast majority of straight guys think ...?
"Gay" - this is a very old sort of nickname for those who accompanied people of very high rank in different types of military.
And then it was completely stolen by the rest of humanity (civilians) to designate people who do not correspond to the psychological norms of straight people, and therefore used to designate LGBTQAI+ = (GAY) communities.

• Angry
Reactions: dummer87

Torvis00

Sep 16, 2018
Maybe because the real definition of the word "gay" isn't what the vast majority of straight guys think ...?
"Gay" - this is a very old sort of nickname for those who accompanied people of very high rank in different types of military.
And then it was completely stolen by the rest of humanity (civilians) to designate people who do not correspond to the psychological norms of straight people, and therefore used to designate LGBTQAI+ = (GAY) communities.
What are you talking about..... Queer was the term first, it's much older an designates something strange or unusual the word gay comes from an old word meaning happy. It was used to refer to men who were "a little too happy" or "nice to other guys."
Fag in the UK means bundle of sticks but it became a slur when a group of gay men got together for sex because the penis looks like a stick..

Traps should be put on the list for Transgender or something to that effect.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
What are you talking about..... Queer was the term first, it's much older an designates something strange or unusual the word gay comes from an old word meaning happy. It was used to refer to men who were "a little too happy" or "nice to other guys."
Fag in the UK means bundle of sticks but it became a slur when a group of gay men got together for sex because the penis looks like a stick..

Obviously you have not experienced anything that I have experienced in the past ... - then when I served in the army this term was still used.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021

I wasn't sure, but it's true that you're right if we look into this latest generation of dictionaries. - but in those conceived until around the year 1994 have no relation/link with this version that you say. (and that's exactly what I told you)
Anyway, I just talked about the version I got to know in the military. (then the Commander of my squadron, that I had when I started in the army, he had a gay=companion=assistant=right-hand man)

Kortez

Apr 1, 2020
I wasn't sure, but it's true that you're right if we look into this latest generation of dictionaries. - but in those conceived until around the year 1994 have no relation/link with this version that you say. (and that's exactly what I told you)
Anyway, I just talked about the version I got to know in the military. (then the Commander of my squadron, that I had when I started in the army, he had a gay=companion=assistant=right-hand man)
What are you talking about. The movement that started after Stonewall named itself "gay liberation." So it was already widely used in the 60s.

Reactions: GreenMan77
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes