Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BoundByNight

Game Developer
Feb 17, 2021
If I may ask, would you mind including my project in the list? Various links are in my signature block and for simplicity here is the thread here on f95 (link).

Based on how you've organized the list, this would probably be Ongoing \ 2D \ RenPy

Cheers and thanks in advance!

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
If I may ask, would you mind including my project in the list? Various links are in my signature block and for simplicity here is the thread here on f95 (link).

Based on how you've organized the list, this would probably be Ongoing \ 2D \ RenPy

Cheers and thanks in advance!
Already on the list.

Reactions: BoundByNight

Spatches

Dec 10, 2017
So for anyone interested, I will throw some games in this post with what I would call "fair" amount of gay content, where the main character is at least bisexual. If any of these are already listed in the OP, my apologies

SpaceCorps XXX by RanliLabz

If you haven't played SpaceCorps yet, I highly recommend it. About 50/50 straight vs gay content, and while no matter what you will see female nudity, you won't necessarily interact with women in a sexual capacity

Exiles by Tim.E.Pants

There's something for everyone here. For LGBT+ specifically there is a (very) feminine man, a mtf transgender who has their male parts, and then there is a hunky gladiator. The humor is great, too.

The Imperial Gatekeeper by Tengsten with Procrastinatis' content patch

This is definitely aimed at straight people, with an unskippable straight sex scene with the character Chrisia. There is also no gallery art for gay interactions. However, in the main game you can mostly keep all women out of your queue (except for a few plot points) and interact solely with men.

Artificial Academy 2 by Illusion, or better as the AA2Mini mod

Content wise, there is way more stuff for female characters than male characters. This is evident with the lack of default clothing options and base personality types for male characters. However, you can make a class that is entirely male. It depends on how much you are willing to look for a separate mod if you will find this game worth your time or not - As Artificial Academy Unlimited or the Mini, you can have gay sex provided you check the proper options in settings, however a mod NOT included in the bundle is required to give the bottom male characters their dicks, as otherwise it looks like a top is having sex with a Ken doll with pubic hair. The extra mod probably isn't too difficult to find, and Artificial Academy 2 has a discord channel where someone could probably tell you where to find it if you went in and asked.

Edited to add a direct link to the mod if anyone is interested:

LeGendery Strangers by Ankoku Marimokan

Mostly gay content, with a small amount of unskippable straight content

Last edited:

Evillin

May 26, 2020
So for anyone interested, I will throw some games in this post with what I would call "fair" amount of gay content, where the main character is at least bisexual. If any of these are already listed in the OP, my apologies

SpaceCorps XXX by RaliLabz

If you haven't played SpaceCorps yet, I highly recommend it. About 50/50 straight vs gay content, and while no matter what you will see female nudity, you won't necessarily interact with women in a sexual capacity

Exiles by Tim.E.Pants

There's something for everyone here. For LGBT+ specifically there is a (very) feminine man, a mtf transgender who has their male parts, and then there is a hunky gladiator. The humor is great, too.

The Imperial Gatekeeper with Procrastinatis' content patch

This is definitely aimed at straight people, with an unskippable straight sex scene with the character Chrisia. There is also no gallery art for gay interactions. However, in the main game you can mostly keep all women out of your queue (except for a few plot points) and interact solely with men.

Artificial Academy 2 by Illusion, or better as the AA2Mini mod

Content wise, there is way more stuff for female characters than male characters. This is evident with the lack of default clothing options and base personality types for male characters. However, you can make a class that is entirely male. It depends on how much you are willing to look for a separate mod if you will find this game worth your time or not - As Artificial Academy Unlimited or the Mini, you can have gay sex provided you check the proper options in settings, however a mod NOT included in the bundle is required to give the bottom male characters their dicks, as otherwise it looks like a top is having sex with a Ken doll with pubic hair. The extra mod probably isn't too difficult to find, and Artificial Academy 2 has a discord channel where someone could probably tell you where to find it if you went in and asked.

Edited to add a direct link to the mod if anyone is interested:

LeGendery Strangers by Ankoku Marimokan

Mostly gay content, with a small amount of unskippable straight content
ty sm for this

Reactions: Spatches
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes