Mod Wolf RPG Completed The Imperial GateKeeper [Tengsten] - Procrastinatus Content Patch [v1.3] [Procrastinatus]

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes
Sep 21, 2020
Banner.jpg

OVERVIEW
PCP is a Stand-Alone large scope content patch for The Imperial GateKeeper. It seeks to increase character variety and randomness, keep the conversation flow steady and remove all broken English where its needed as to not break immersion. Several hundred lines of dialogue have been curated and many fixes and minor improvements applied.
The mod adds a Rare Encounter mechanic on top of increasing character variety within the stages.
It de-censors nearly everything in game, including male characters and adds extra outfits and other content for vanilla features.
It brings back Beauty Pack content by Welchipodo (웰치포도) in addition to a great amount of unique content
There are 2 brand new generic character types and 4 non-scripted Rare Encounter unique characters that can be found in different situations in-game.
Many other features are included, spoil the surprise at your own detriment by checking the patch notes below.​

Updated: 05/12/2021
Game/Creator: The Imperial Gatekeeper by Tengsten
Modder: Procrastinatus - Heik
Mod Version: 1.35
Game Version: 1.52
Language: English

Patch Notes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Fantastic. Glad you decided to make the standalone thread Procrastinatus. The mod is great.

Some questions. How do I install the hotfixes without overwrite the tinkering I was doing myself? Should I just wait a week for all the bugfixes to finish before starting any heavy modding myself?

Sep 21, 2020
Fantastic. Glad you decided to make the standalone thread Procrastinatus. The mod is great.

Some questions. How do I install the hotfixes without overwrite the tinkering I was doing myself? Should I just wait a week for all the bugfixes to finish before starting any heavy modding myself?
Basically, depends on what you're doing.
You can export the entry as a CSV file and then import back on the other editor. But be mindful the entry could've been modified. If it's a new unused entry, for instance a new character, then there shouldn't be any issues.
If you want to you can make character copies, just right click copy and paste somewhere else on Types 21, 22, 23 and 24. You can then disable characters from the sandbox by going to 21 (Char data) and changing the "unlocked by stage" value to 0
Type 19 is for stage data and includes what should spawn, that's useful to know too.

That said, for now you're better off just editing things back. 1.25 seems like the final version for some time. I updated the dev package to 1.25, you can find it here:

Btw I reorganized and left space for new additions
31-39 tengsten generic female characters
40-45 for modded generic characters
46-49 for cross over characters
50+ for rare encounter characters

It's intuitive

Last edited:
Reactions: Mandalore777

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Basically, depends on what you're doing.
You can export the entry as a CSV file and then import back on the other editor. But be mindful the entry could've been modified. If it's a new unused entry, for instance a new character, then there shouldn't be any issues.
If you want to you can make character copies, just right click copy and paste somewhere else on Types 21, 22, 23 and 24. You can then disable characters from the sandbox by going to 21 (Char data) and changing the "unlocked by stage" value to 0
Type 19 is for stage data and includes what should spawn, that's useful to know too.

That said, for now you're better off just editing things back. 1.25 seems like the final version for some time. I updated the dev package to 1.25, you can find it here:

Btw I reorganized and left space for new additions
31-39 tengsten generic female characters
40-45 for modded generic characters
46-49 for cross over characters
50+ for rare encounter characters

It's intuitive
Thanks that's helpful. I hadn't started on trying to copy paste the beastwoman yet. I might wait until the hotfixes calm down.

But I was halfway through making Aika's default costume a unique and replacing the regular beastwoman outfit 1 with the red and white default outfit from the basegame. (Once slightly sour thing about BP was that the other wanted girls got unique costumes, but Aika my favorite just had the generic costume still, so now I can sorta fix this) I had renamed the tan pants and white top too c35_AikaA_Cb1 and got it called successfully so I was pleased by that. I also got a different file to be called for the reverse of her accessory since gloves don't show from the back, so that means one less slot since it's a blank call, but I just changed the blank call to the reverse of the scarf from outfit 2 and it called. Meaning modding costumes aren't limited by some not having a file for reverse accessory anymore. Then I was super tired so went to bed. I had also started modding some of the dialog, I was going to increase the embarrassment when leaving naked and have girls mention not wanting to leave naked when their are guys in the line outside, but also since I modify all outfits to have a good bottomless variant, I was going to change a few lines so that the girls talk about their state of being nude below the waist. A personal mod, if someone else wants it I'd upload it, but basically a custom one for myself.

So if I did that, how do I extract and pass between versions? The CSV, what file is that as well and where do I dump it? Sorry for being so retarded and needing to be spoonfed BTW. I only did a tiny amount of testing last night so I will probably start from scratch when the hotfixes slow down, but for next update I don't want to have to redo anything. I already got annoyed when I fixed all the layering issues and then Tengustens 1.42 messed it all up again and I had to refix all the layering issues in my mods lol.

Sep 21, 2020
Thanks that's helpful. I hadn't started on trying to copy paste the beastwoman yet. I might wait until the hotfixes calm down.

But I was halfway through making Aika's default costume a unique and replacing the regular beastwoman outfit 1 with the red and white default outfit from the basegame. (Once slightly sour thing about BP was that the other wanted girls got unique costumes, but Aika my favorite just had the generic costume still, so now I can sorta fix this) I had renamed the tan pants and white top too c35_AikaA_Cb1 and got it called successfully so I was pleased by that. I also got a different file to be called for the reverse of her accessory since gloves don't show from the back, so that means one less slot since it's a blank call, but I just changed the blank call to the reverse of the scarf from outfit 2 and it called. Meaning modding costumes aren't limited by some not having a file for reverse accessory anymore. Then I was super tired so went to bed. I had also started modding some of the dialog, I was going to increase the embarrassment when leaving naked and have girls mention not wanting to leave naked when their are guys in the line outside, but also since I modify all outfits to have a good bottomless variant, I was going to change a few lines so that the girls talk about their state of being nude below the waist. A personal mod, if someone else wants it I'd upload it, but basically a custom one for myself.

So if I did that, how do I extract and pass between versions? The CSV, what file is that as well and where do I dump it? Sorry for being so retarded and needing to be spoonfed BTW. I only did a tiny amount of testing last night so I will probably start from scratch when the hotfixes slow down, but for next update I don't want to have to redo anything. I already got annoyed when I fixed all the layering issues and then Tengustens 1.42 messed it all up again and I had to refix all the layering issues in my mods lol.
Nah you're good, ask away. You export the file anywhere, then import it and select the file from whichever folder you stored it in. A tip, you can open both editors at the same time, put the old one left, put the new one on the right, copypaste. Done that when I had to copy just a few values.
The hotfixes stopped unless there's something game breaking (I consider not being able to get a proper bj from Beast Girl game breaking).

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
Nah you're good, ask away. You export the file anywhere, then import it and select the file from whichever folder you stored it in. A tip, you can open both editors at the same time, put the old one left, put the new one on the right, copypaste. Done that when I had to copy just a few values.
The hotfixes stopped unless there's something game breaking (I consider not being able to get a proper bj from Beast Girl game breaking).
Oh neat that's simple and easy.

BTW one suggestion for the modders version. Should include a small guide, I've noticed a lot of people in the other thread don't know the basics of modding yet, like even just dropping in PNG's or extracting. So dealing with layering stuff like the number order needs a guide. I copy pasted your posts on how to use the editor a few weeks back into a notpad and they've been extremely helpful for me when modding, so just use them.

I've attached the notepad. Just dump this in as a modding readme whenever you do the next hotfix, maybe clean it up a bit but it could encourage a lot of new modding. Because learning that editor is daunting still, even with the translation.
View attachment LAYER MODDING GUIDE.txt

Sep 21, 2020
Danger Detector description is cut off by the right border of the screen in 1.2, not sure if you addressed that in .25
There are parts of the translation I'm just not touching, like items. I have the vague intention of porting this to a new version and translation needs to be redone manually... That's why not everything is translated and patched up but the core gameplay elements.

Thanks for the report though, appreciate it.

Reactions: TheRandomDick

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019
I'm not sure if you've seen this bit or not.
Is this what you mean?
View attachment 864033

I got a grandma too many, lol
Haha oh man I'm retarded. No I didn't notice that there. That wasn't translated in the older version so I didn't notice it in the newer. That's going to make layer editing so much easier now I don't have to have the notpad opened. Honestly that's better than the readme.

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Nice initiative Procrastinatus
Small tip that can come in hands with the translations...

You can force text breakdown with \n in dialogues. So when a text would exceed a texture space you could add \n for the remaining text to go to the lext line:

For example:
"Hello landlord, I heard from the association that some of your tenants has been causing you some trouble."

In this case the string/phrase is really long and would exceed an certain limit on a card. so by adding \n you could fit it
properly in said "card".
"Hello landlord, I heard from the association that some\n of your tenants has been causing you some trouble."

it would look like this in game
"Hello landlord, I heard from the association that some
of you tenants has been causing you some trouble."

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020

You can force text break down with \n in dialogues. So when a text would exceed a texture space you could add \n for the remaining text to go to the lext line:

For example:
"Hello landlord, I heard from the association that some of your tenants has been causing you some trouble."

In this case the string/pharase is really big and would exceed an certain limit on a card. so by adding \n you could fit it
properly in said "card".
"Hello landlord, I heard from the association that some\n of your tenants has been causing you some trouble."

Yup, it depends where it is though, I just follow the format of what I'm editing, sometimes you just use enter.

Haha oh man I'm retarded. No I didn't notice that there. That wasn't translated in the older version so I didn't notice it in the newer. That's going to make layer editing so much easier now I don't have to have the notpad opened. Honestly that's better than the readme.
Yeah I did it mostly for myself, but left some notes for others.
The mystery values on top got to do with whether you can see the weapon through layers or not
Some of the values may also have to do with face covering gear and the mouth hole, not worth the hassle deciphering IMO, but that's a clue.

Mandalore777

Oct 7, 2019

You can force text breakdown with \n in dialogues. So when a text would exceed a texture space you could add \n for the remaining text to go to the lext line:

For example:

In this case the string/phrase is really long and would exceed an certain limit on a card. so by adding \n you could fit it
properly in said "card".

Thanks. This will allow me to write novel sized dialog sections of lengthy begging not to leave naked.

Edit. Sometimes the /n shows in the game text. Not sure if I'm doing it right. But either way you can use enter as well and it just makes the box very tall instead.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2020
Thanks. This will allow me to write novel sized dialog sections of lengthy begging not to leave naked.
For type 24 just use enter, works fine.
Also, mind the expression code
Check the F image files, generally speaking it goes like this
@ = F
# = Fx

#0 : Sweat drop
#1 : Blush
#2 : Blush + Sweat drop
#3 : blank <- Using this space to make Emma cry

@0 : Default face expression
@1 : Closed eyes, speaking
@2 : blank <- I'm using it on some characters for cheeky comment expression, post sex stuff, cry face for Emma
@3: Surprised, wide eyes open mouth
@4: Upset
@5: blank <- I'm using it on some characters for overwhelmed pre-ahegao face
@6: Moan, closed eyes, open mouth
@7: Open mouth, for checkup and blowjobs
@8: For kissing
@9: blank <- I'm using it for Ahegao on some characters

So You wanna go
#0@1Are you sure that's necessary? (Sweat drop, closed eyes, talking)

#2@6Ahhh.. Stop it!! (Blushing + Sweat drop, eyes closed, open mouth, moaning)

Experiment a bit. You can make 2, 5 and 9 to add further detail to your characters. Just remember to reference them on entry 22

JCD

Jan 3, 2018
Solid mod. Hoping for some more curvy mobs like the elf.

On another note, any plans on adding slutty dialogue variants to non mobs? Trader, hana, etc.

Reactions: Procrastinatus
Sep 21, 2020

Edit. Sometimes the /n shows in the game text. Not sure if I'm doing it right. But either way you can use enter as well and it just makes the box very tall instead.
Yes, the DB entries are just values, in this case string values called by scripts. but good luck with messing with Common Events.

4.80 star(s) 12 Votes