Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Furbeardead

Jun 29, 2020
Tried. Writing / story is quite decent.
But I don't know why you guys hv so low standards on the arts.
Its AI Arts are very inconsistent and weird, positioning / details in CGs hv many errors.
Not to mention those cheesy "We have Henry Cavill / Huge Jackman / Chirs Hemsworth At home" vibe.
To me all of these are boner killers.

Also, AI Arts are not a "style", once you see more, you will realise they are all the same, that getting old quickly.

But hey, still need to give the dev credit that the game is totally free, and the AI art enables the dev to make the game.
Wish they can grow and developing better games in the future.

Or maybe AI Art can advance into a stage where it's not boring mix-mesh with weird errors anymore.
Some dev make extra efforts to edit out AI Art errors, but the hard limit is still the boring "Sameness" - Not hving any "Personality" / "Uniqueness".
AI art should be a Tool, not a Replacement.

I fully support your statement, it only took me two minutes, half of which I turned off, don't get me wrong, the very idea of Loughcraft's setting is interesting to bearded hot guys... Damn, why couldn't it have been I put a little more effort into the art myself did it when there was a lot of bear content in SD... It's not that hard, guys

Here is my AI photo that I generated, if anyone needs a proof.

Last edited:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I fully support your statement, it only took me two minutes, half of which I turned off, don't get me wrong, the very idea of Loughcraft's setting is interesting to bearded hot guys... Damn, why couldn't it have been I put a little more effort into the art myself did it when there was a lot of bear content in SD... It's not that hard, guys

To be clear, I wasn't berating the dev of "Leather & Madness".
The fact they released the full game totally free, without any predatory monetisation, is already miles better than 90% of games that use AI Art, and to be fair, its AI arts are above average - yeah, many AI art games are just terrible, meanwhile trying hard to milk money.
The dev clearly don't hv enough artistic skills to at least edit those arts properly. Thus hving proper arts would require much more resources / time / money. The fact we even get this game is totally due to AI Arts.

The problem is people Hyping for bad things, it leads to you will only get bad things in the future.
Praise for things that's done well, criticise things that's bad, that's how you improve. There are just too much "Toxic Positivity" nowadays.
This game hv nice gameplay and writing, BUT AI Art is definitely not one of the selling point.

In terms of your AI photo, it's hot AF (y).
Tho you need to realise that, creating a single static image, is totally different from creating tons of sprites / CG / arts for a game.
That's one reason why 95% AI Art games don't hv consistent Arts.

Reactions: Furbeardead

Furbeardead

Jun 29, 2020
To be clear, I wasn't berating the dev of "Leather & Madness".
The fact they released the full game totally free, without any predatory monetisation, is already miles better than 90% of games that use AI Art, and to be fair, its AI arts are above average - yeah, many AI art games are just terrible, meanwhile trying hard to milk money.
The dev clearly don't hv enough artistic skills to at least edit those arts properly. Thus hving proper arts would require much more resources / time / money. The fact we even get this game is totally due to AI Arts.

The problem is people Hyping for bad things, it leads to you will only get bad things in the future.
Praise for things that's done well, criticise things that's bad, that's how you improve. There are just too much "Toxic Positivity" nowadays.
This game hv nice gameplay and writing, BUT AI Art is definitely not one of the selling point.

In terms of your AI photo, it's hot AF (y).
Tho you need to realise that, creating a single static image, is totally different from creating tons of sprites / CG / arts for a game.
That's one reason why 95% AI Art games don't hv consistent Arts.
Thank you for your answer, <3 I was probably a little rude before, and you misunderstood me, I am all for there to be more content, I was only talking about the context of AI generation, since this is such a “cheat code” for creating quick art, people need, in my opinion, to pay a little more attention to this technique. In fact, I'm just waiting for there to be more games with dad bods. Sorry if I didn't express something clearly, English is not my native language

Reactions: nackedsnake

EpaEpaRaw

Jun 10, 2024
Someone has Ero Condo with DLCs and a link that works...? I found one but it hasn't been updated since 2 years and the links don't work anymore.

Geigi

Jul 7, 2017

He looks real, AI is advancing more and more. What program for generating images you use?

donorys

Mar 26, 2019

He (you) looks handsome. Hot, too... Sorry :censored:

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
Voice Love On Air [SoftStarEntertainment]
Deluxe Edition [OST and Art Collection]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found this BL Dating Sim but was not able to test it, cos it's sadly only compatible with win10 and above.
So if you have a crappy old ass laptop like mine, the game most likely will not work.
Unless there's someone that can find a way, please let us all know... especially me~ lol
Otherwise, please enjoy playing it on my behalf :cry:
It's sucks being Broke AF!!!

Imma go cry in the corner~~
Enjoy

Kuzesama

Sep 25, 2020
Voice Love On Air [SoftStarEntertainment]
Deluxe Edition [OST and Art Collection]

I found this BL Dating Sim but was not able to test it, cos it's sadly only compatible with win10 and above.
So if you have a crappy old ass laptop like mine, the game most likely will not work.
Unless there's someone that can find a way, please let us all know... especially me~ lol
Otherwise, please enjoy playing it on my behalf :cry:
It's sucks being Broke AF!!!

Imma go cry in the corner~~
Enjoy
that game looks good Ive been interested in it since someone promoted it before in other thread, but I aint dl it from your link thanks

laserjet28

May 15, 2021
New Game DEMO Alert:

BARADROID [d1.0.0] [Male Doll Studio]

I played it, and to be honest...
I'm not sure what I think of this one.
LOL

Last edited:

donorys

Mar 26, 2019
New Game DEMO Alert:

BARADROID [d1.0.0] [Male Doll Studio]

I played it, and to be honest...
I'm not sure what I think of this one.
LOL
It's still in development right? Also, while everyone looks hot, Caleb seems to be type of guy~

ciopi32

Feb 7, 2021
Hi, do you happen to have links to download these games? >︿<

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes