Recommending Gay Protagonist Games List

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 12, 2019
I am curious for recommendations for a specific fetish: Turning people gay.

I love how Inner Self Development has a system where your character jacks off to women, but when you click on the beat, they get flashed images of big hard dicks (on the fifth level event). Or the very early parts of the game Secretary, where your character has been dumped and is slowly being exposed to gay sex.

The problem is that both games are about feminization. About turning the character into a submissive sissy or a woman.

Are there any games with mind control, hypnosis, corruption, but the goal is to turn you gay?
None of the animations explicitly turn characters gay, but Redflash's Mugen pack has two finishers that turns an anime or game protagonist into an incubus who goes on to fuck other characters from their series. and another where they get turned into a sex slave and Ride Redflash's OC's dick.

Whenever I see hypno or corruption fetish is involved in a yaoi or yuri (and even sometimes when), and the characters aren't stated to be gay before the first scene, I just pretend in my head that "Turning straight or bi people gay" is included too.

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
I mainly play yaoi games, but i havent seen sissy, trap and femboy type of guys in them, nor in bara. Anyway, Speakeasy have a threesome with bi men, just the sequel is in the works that will be only a bl game, so take a note on that.
Actually, according to Steam page , here's quick summary on all MxM content:
  1. There are only 3 MxM exclusive stories, compared to 13 FxM stories
  2. All of them are set before the main story, so they would probably be treated as meaningless flings and have no impact on the canon relationships
  3. MC of the game is a (bisexual)woman, so those MxM encounters don't invlove her. Which means they'll read like random PWP scenarios instead of the real story of the main game
  4. There are 4 FxMxM threesomes plus a harem route, but seems like MC-focused relationships, once again
So unless you're into bisexual threesomes or harems with heavy het focus, there's not enough gay content here tbh. And it's not a game for this thread since MC's a woman.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes