Others Completed Gemini Strategy Origin [Final] [Gemini Stars Games]

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
how do i cheat or save edit?
you can edit your savefile right there, . Upload your savefile that located in "%dir%\Gemini Strategy Origin\resources\save" and replace with the edited file. it's recommended to backup your save file. or you can cheat using cheat engine and choose the 2nd process of the game.

• Love
Reactions: majesto

X Death

Jan 22, 2020
so, i've been play this game for a couple minutes and i found that this game is not very good, based from rpgm but programmed in java, the resources and the way the game stage created is same as rpgm style game, i saw couple asset that usually rpgm used like the sfx,chara, sprites. although this game has something that rpgm didn't have, animated character based from image and uncensored ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).

aside from that, the gameplay is lacking like you cant open a menu in a dialogue, history of the dialogue is not fit all the text and you cant scroll down, you cant skip dialogue, it's hard to get more time in the training and some little details that the dev should've added. if the dev polished this game before release, im pretty sure it'd be better.

overall i think i'd like to delete this game now, for me, is not worth to play, even though i like tactics game.

redfoxking98

Aug 8, 2019
you can edit your savefile right there, . Upload your savefile that located in "%dir%\Gemini Strategy Origin\resources\save" and replace with the edited file. it's recommended to backup your save file. or you can cheat using cheat engine and choose the 2nd process of the game.
Thank You

etherlords

Nov 2, 2018
After two hours of playing, I found no actual sexual content. And I can't download a thing from the "workshop".
For a non-sexual game, this one is not very well made. Hope it gets better in the next version.

Reactions: Pilori

HeavensDoor

Aug 4, 2017
Is it the case that the sexual content does not appear if the language is set to english? Got 5 hours into the game, the training method has the girls in skimpy attire instead of naked like the screens and I figured nudity might be an unlock but around the 5 hour mark, there's talk of MC having an affair with one of the girls (short hair, glasses) yet nothing is shown. I would like to note that I did play it off bedta but despite their great selection, their community did not help me when I inquired in their discord.
Can anyone confirm whether this site's download is censored when played in english?