Others Completed Gemini Strategy Origin [Final] [Gemini Stars Games]

death821

Jun 29, 2018
00.jpg
01.jpg
02.jpg
11.jpg

The mdf, mtk of the ability value is still not applicable.
And Denise, Honey, Jenny, Linda in training are not selected.
If you have a lot of consumables, you cannot move the page again.

file1 starts with round 24 and file2 starts with round 2.
All contain only essential consumables.
You don't need to create a equipment.

The storage file path is resources \ save.

And how do play nude?

Last edited:
Reactions: Arabi1 and tommmu

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Is it the case that the sexual content does not appear if the language is set to english? Got 5 hours into the game, the training method has the girls in skimpy attire instead of naked like the screens and I figured nudity might be an unlock but around the 5 hour mark, there's talk of MC having an affair with one of the girls (short hair, glasses) yet nothing is shown. I would like to note that I did play it off bedta but despite their great selection, their community did not help me when I inquired in their discord.
Can anyone confirm whether this site's download is censored when played in english?
I think it is. Gonna try to play it in Chinese, see what happens!

Reactions: HeavensDoor

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
Asking just to be sure, there is no animation right? Too much hassle only for images imo.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
I've read through the synopsis and comments and still have no idea what the plot of this game is about. Is it a strategy game where you have to beat female opponents and if you do you've "conquered them" and get to see them nude?

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
this game is DAMN SLOW.
I used a speedhack set at 20x and it still took me 4 hours to get anywhere in the story.
But i have yet to see 1 sex scene.
Suggestion. Add a SKIP button for Entire dialogue scenes. I came here to play and fap not watch a movie.
It's especially annoying because if you failed to save and the game crashes or whatever... you have to watch the whole thing Again.

RedPhantoms

May 4, 2017
Hmm it seems the DLC path are not detected. I mean DLC folder already filled with several alternate cloth but it is not detected when i tried to change the costume. too bad considering nude mod already in workshop.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
No skipping the stupid text? omg, ok without.... 5 minutes later; omg noooo moooore Text. Game sucks, come on i dont want read this shit. deinstall

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
Lol, I don't know what I'm doing, but I found a glitch to get more of those items in training: Just mash your mouse, you can easily fill a bar with 1 red dot, by just going cookie clicker mode on it

Ughwhy

Jun 12, 2019
Is it the case that the sexual content does not appear if the language is set to english? Got 5 hours into the game, the training method has the girls in skimpy attire instead of naked like the screens and I figured nudity might be an unlock but around the 5 hour mark, there's talk of MC having an affair with one of the girls (short hair, glasses) yet nothing is shown. I would like to note that I did play it off bedta but despite their great selection, their community did not help me when I inquired in their discord.
Can anyone confirm whether this site's download is censored when played in english?
OKAY, I FIGURED IT OUT!!! On a cutscene where it's obvious that the main character is gonna get laid, there's a button that says DLC... sooooo yeah... click it, and boom.

Reactions: HeavensDoor

linksterboy

Dec 6, 2017
the text on all of the story mode is so painfully slow with no way to increase the speed. This makes it very hard to make it past the terrible writing.