Collection Video GEN.K NTR Collection [GEN.K] [2024-03-30]

shiqz

Dec 25, 2020
thinks he could have told me not to upload it, I think he behaved and that is his right, he is a good creator and precisely these things happen because he does not have enough support, until now he has not complained even though I uploaded it to the week or 10 days
1 Month is absolutely fine in my Book, after all he allows it go Public and honestly deserves the Support, hes doing a damn fine Job if i look at the Videos he created. Send him my regards next time you're in contact with him, may not mean much for him from a complete random but i do appreciate his Work and very much like them all.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
1 Month is absolutely fine in my Book, after all he allows it go Public and honestly deserves the Support, hes doing a damn fine Job if i look at the Videos he created. Send him my regards next time you're in contact with him, may not mean much for him from a complete random but i do appreciate his Work and very much like them all.
He stops by here from time to time to check and read, he doesn't write or answer here because of the obvious, it would be counterproductive, either because of me or because he reads it, he gets the messages

Reactions: fromqb and shiqz

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
A small note since a couple have done it, I did not pass the latest works privately, everyone will equally have to wait the 30 days, it would be unfair to those who wait patiently, to set a date it came out on August 2 so I will upload it On September 1

Reactions: Jhin00 and shiqz

Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
A small note since a couple have done it, I did not pass the latest works privately, everyone will equally have to wait the 30 days, it would be unfair to those who wait patiently, to set a date it came out on August 2 so I will upload it On September 1
thx mate

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
I don't deny it, the problem is that if they upload immediately at the end there will be no support, if it had thousands of subscribers there wouldn't be problems but it doesn't have that many, b.b.f.c and k.g.y happened to them and we know how it ended, retiring, gen k endures that's why we have to avoid it

Reactions: shiqz and vasder

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
And speaking of marketing, it is my job, so I understand, one thing is to pass free material so that they can see or try the product, but another is to pass all the material for free at the beginning if there will be someone who supports the product but if it becomes free almost soon after To create it, the thought is that I pay for something that is free, gen.k puts a price on time and could have limited it much more, there are creators who protect their works in such a way that it is impossible to find them for free, here is a folder with all their works so you can see what he does, if you want to see more recent then you will pay for that, if not wait, I work with several authors and gen.k is one of the kindest to the public but he also has to make a living from something, I only ask for understanding

Reactions: shiqz

kopiluwak

Jul 25, 2020
I'm talking from the artist perspective, trust me when I say I absolutely understand your point of view, but the problem isn't with sharing content for free (which is btw the main purpose of this website) the problem is that they don't do ANY marketing whatsoever, when you hoard content in a dark corner of the internet and nobody know it even exist = nobody will go out and look for more.

If you really want to help the creator you should spread his work far and wide for a maximum of peoples to see.

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
It is widespread, apart from it is a matter of word of mouth, people will spread it, I check many hentai pages and other sites but even I have my limits, I am a person, not an AI, then there are more factors into account such as people's tastes , the economy, or if you like comics, videos or other things,You are free to share my folder elsewhere, in some it will already be there and in others it won't, every 30 days after the release of a job I will update it so wherever it is it is automatic

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
and even more, I talk to the artists or authors, the best way to handle this and times between downloads at first between 7 or 10 days but as it was going down in subs he raised it to 30

LoveMyNiece

Dec 5, 2021
well one could argue that sharing the work of an artist help peoples know about him, and the more peoples see his work the more will be likely to support him to continue, it's the ABC of marketing.
See ??? you understood everything :D:p;)

LoveMyNiece

Dec 5, 2021
Everything is fine, but we are not talking about someone who throws out masterpieces... I am old enough to say that I have seen better at lower prices

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
Nobody is a saint and more so here, but if you want him to continue leaving jobs free, give him room, if not he will probably withdraw or shield the downloads, for my part that is what I want to avoid, and regarding prices there are better, worse or the same,There is an author that interests you, the price is the least of it (at least if he doesn't set crazy prices), if not prevent him from retiring and continuing doing work