Collection Video GEN.K NTR Collection [GEN.K] [2024-03-30]

weliwe

Apr 26, 2018
Yep, they start with se, there are still 12 left to get on and I think there are 2 more to get on including the boat festival which is the continuation
Do you have " Dumpling Festival "? This work:

Last edited:

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
I know what you say, that one came out recently, it wasn't interesting to me, it was very short, I think it lasted 1 min or 1 and 30 sec, and it is two parts, 1 in pdf with 3 or 4 images and part 2 which is the short video, I'm sorry I don't have that one because I'm not interested

Blck191

Mar 5, 2018
everything uploaded, and I'm sorry for going so slow but I can't ask for more from my line to upload, there are the kgy and bbfc ones left, I'll start uploading them later,
Since they have put it, I will upload delusion 03 to mega
Are you planing to upload KGY and BBFC under same link?

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
Separating everything from those 2 would take me a long time, so I will upload them in the same folder (not the gen.k one), although if you give me time I could separate kgy and bbfc, I'll see how I do it later,
One detail since I have finished uploading the gen.k thing, remember to give it support from time to time, I wouldn't want it to die like bbfc, it's just a reminder, not an obligation.

Last edited:

Azazelsan

Jul 12, 2021
everything uploaded, and I'm sorry for going so slow but I can't ask for more from my line to upload, there are the kgy and bbfc ones left, I'll start uploading them later,
Since they have put it, I will upload delusion 03 to mega
I appreciate your efforts. I just hope MEGA doesn't remove it in a few days.

Reactions: yitan1983

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
I don't think Mega will eliminate it, I have had a lot of very big things for years, I think Sarah is in almost all of them, in loli mode you have her in cucklife

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
uploading delusion 03, I will upload kgy and bbfc together, I can't remember which one belongs to which except for some and I think that I am missing some of kgy, I will shortly post how many files there are and as they are uploaded I will update the post but you already know that my line for going up is slow

Reactions: fromqb

porcodio

Dec 20, 2017
You can download the English version from here:
Use the password provided by porcodio: UvtDs8a7EE5vGIV
The password works for probably all movies. Use until it is changed.

Yes the pass is for the newest videos i will post the new video of vimeo next update