Collection Video GEN.K NTR Collection [GEN.K] [2024-03-30]

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
It won't last long and gen.k will take measures to prevent it from happening too often or in the end it may leave the videos without a pass but knowing it it will do something, it is better to download them and then upload them to avoid that and the creators will be less bothered

Reactions: fromqb and foxpchan

Blck191

Mar 5, 2018
It won't last long and gen.k will take measures to prevent it from happening too often or in the end it may leave the videos without a pass but knowing it it will do something, it is better to download them and then upload them to avoid that and the creators will be less bothered
Are you still uploading KGY BBFC folder? Because it doesn't look like everything is there

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
No, it's not all, it's all I have, I know there are more, but I don't like all of them, so sometimes I delete them and that's how it stays, although I think the missing ones will be in Kemono from KGY ,from BBFC, yes, everything is there, what happens is that sadly he left all his work half done

Reactions: fromqb

yitan1983

Jun 16, 2017
by kgy back to school it's just a teaser not a comic or video, be patient with the new video, someone will pass the vimeo link with the pass or preferably upload it somewhere, for my part I'm sorry this month I'm dry and it doesn't reach me for everyone the creators I have contact