Shiom

Aug 16, 2017
Oh shet wow, I remember playing this when the boobpocalypse was added, never finished the second half when it was added AGES after, but dang this game was incredible nonsense in the most incredible way. Also like, the green hair gremlin is best chaos scientist. Every fifth sentence was ten to twenty minutes of wheezing laughter, and there were so many routes it took aaaaages just to finish even ONE character. A lot got some sooper sweet endings too, like actually fulfilling. Dev knew what they wanted to do and slammed it. It's uh... still full price on steam somehow tho. Or wait maybe it was 35 bucks at full price? Still, dev did rad. I'd forgotten about this, thanks holmes!

My spaghetti is still upsetti there were no snek tits for lamia Dina.

natmon

Nov 6, 2019
This is not the final version, is fairly old. Anyone able to compress their steam folder and share it?

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Now this is a game I havent seen in years.... some of the routes are pretty nice.
Magical Camp,Interns of Ecstasy Island,Succubus Contract 1-2, Loki's Corruption,Summer of Shame,ReDreamer,Succbus Tales 1-2, Alone Amongst Demons 1-2,Chemical Change 1-2,BIMBOTV, The Company, Shadows Over Solomon Falls,Paradise Inc and TransylVania are Gender Bender Games to certain degrees.

B954

Jul 13, 2022
god bless this mess. this is bad, but like watching a trainwreck bad. this game can teach you a lot about writing badly written characters

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote