Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
capsule_616x353.jpg

Overview:
The ultimate cult classic gender bender romantic comedy! Play through 13 massive chapters, each with their own unique protagonist. Swap genders, turn into a slime monster, become a mermaid! It's Gender Bender DNA Twister Extreme!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-04-19
Release Date: 2014-09-01
Developer: Transcendent Games
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -
Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -

Extras: ANDROID PORT *
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

ale1fr.png benfr.png boardwalknight.png bridanshortpan.png cdina4st.png cdina5st.png foxkiss.png constrictpan.png zaralexiekisscg.png labuncover.png nathsm.png lynn22st.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GenderBenderDNATwisterExtreme-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: wiclen

Bladerain

Apr 10, 2018
There were additional routes like Aleanne that were added much later. Most versions I know didn't have these. So, I'm asking.

axeo1

Dec 31, 2021
i downloaded by gofile and using 7 zip i extraded but then it says there is some data after the end of the payload data tf does that mean

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
i downloaded by gofile and using 7 zip i extraded but then it says there is some data after the end of the payload data tf does that mean
Thats a 7z error, should be fine. It's an old one the file and the error. 7z found data after the unpacking was completed when extracting archives made with other programs. If it successfully unpacked and is playable you can ignore it, if not try winrar (I had no error with it).

Reactions: axeo1

axeo1

Dec 31, 2021
Thats a 7z error, should be fine. It's an old one the file and the error. 7z found data after the unpacking was completed when extracting archives made with other programs. If it successfully unpacked and is playable you can ignore it, if not try winrar (I had no error with it).
thank you i was worried and then i seen that it worked all fine

Reactions: Bob69

Bladerain

Apr 10, 2018
Huh. It's the same as the other versions it seems. Aleanne route is missing. Same with the last routes including the Boobpocalypse chapters with the two fellows handling the weather.

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Is IGG the only source we have on this? Their shtick is technically harmless but their tampered versions can end up breaking in weird ways.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
First thought this was by the artist of the one mid 2000's furryish TF webcomic that for some odd reason is still going (lot of money in furry TF, I guess) , but looks like its just that same mid 2000's animesque style that everyone who made the bad decision to read "How To Draw Manga" ended up with

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote