Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Sep 2, 2021
hmmm, lets see :unsure:

Hydra, Pewposterous, Count, Shirami, Howl are on the first one
Hydra (again), Kreamu, Ellowas, Shir0qq, Nithes, Wanksy and a couple more that I don't remember immediately on the second one

But all sigs are
here ;)
You have no clue how happy you recognizing nithes made me. Probably has to do with you being the one to update their thread(a guess), but nonetheless I'm happy you recognized them.

WindKazuya

Dec 16, 2019
It’s such a big loss GB won’t be coming back, from all of the things I red here about him and his followers doxxing and attacking others seemed like it would bite him in the ass someday. But you can’t say that his content wasn’t top notch quality, even his works that are now old, are still somehow amazing, timeless classics one could say. He was able to bring the watchers in on the action in the animations with the camera angles, let’s be honest the content was mostly to appeal to an audience of interracial cuck fantasies having people, and that’s what he did the best, making one feel like they are in front or on their knees watching this woman get blacked from very up close, practically giving off this POV cuck vibe. Yeah there might be some other artists who have done a few works that simulate his, but he was bringing out banger after banger each and every single time. It’s a loss to the community, hopefully the AI evolution will someday allow us to feed it with these videos and create complete similar ones with better graphics and other characters.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes