Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes
Sep 15, 2019
It’s such a big loss GB won’t be coming back, from all of the things I red here about him and his followers doxxing and attacking others seemed like it would bite him in the ass someday. But you can’t say that his content wasn’t top notch quality, even his works that are now old, are still somehow amazing, timeless classics one could say. He was able to bring the watchers in on the action in the animations with the camera angles, let’s be honest the content was mostly to appeal to an audience of interracial cuck fantasies having people, and that’s what he did the best, making one feel like they are in front or on their knees watching this woman get blacked from very up close, practically giving off this POV cuck vibe. Yeah there might be some other artists who have done a few works that simulate his, but he was bringing out banger after banger each and every single time. It’s a loss to the community, hopefully the AI evolution will someday allow us to feed it with these videos and create complete similar ones with better graphics and other characters.
He isn't gone, he's animating under a different name. Look up X3D.

WindKazuya

Dec 16, 2019
He isn't gone, he's animating under a different name. Look up X3D.
I have seen all of the ones like Orochi,Conseit,X3D etc. X3D might be vaguely similar but it still lacks that quality that GB had, the scenes are just not as well made and the models are completely different. Unless GB changed up his animating style completely and abandoned the idea of using BBC only then yeah it might be him, but if someone asked me if its him my answer would be a sure NO.

Sep 15, 2019
I have seen all of the ones like Orochi,Conseit,X3D etc. X3D might be vaguely similar but it still lacks that quality that GB had, the scenes are just not as well made and the models are completely different. Unless GB changed up his animating style completely and abandoned the idea of using BBC only then yeah it might be him, but if someone asked me if its him my answer would be a sure NO.
You are aware that every account that had suspiciously similar style started to appeared right after GB "retired"? I'm not talking about people you mentioned who published works while GB was active who obviously aren't him. There are at least 2-3 accounts, one of them being fluffy3d who appeared and published works VERY similar to GB style right after he stopped animating. You can even look this up yourself on r34, it's waaaaay to similar to X3D and GB.

And each one of those accounts when people would call them out for being GB, disappeared from the web. X3D was the last one to appear and stick around. You do also have to realize it's not hard to purposely change your style even a little bit or animate a little bit lazier if you don't want people to know it's 100% you.

Another good way to not catch the same type of attention which again, makes sense is to not do the same fetish type you were doing. Seems like common sense as the whole BBC thing and arguing with ppl online is what got him doxxed. He'd have to be stupid to do the whole thing again under a different name.

This seems more like a case of you not wanting to accept it, and that's fine but to say with 100% certainty that it's not GB is crazy.

runner11

Jul 15, 2021
You are aware that every account that had suspiciously similar style started to appeared right after GB "retired"? I'm not talking about people you mentioned who published works while GB was active who obviously aren't him. There are at least 2-3 accounts, one of them being fluffy3d who appeared and published works VERY similar to GB style right after he stopped animating. You can even look this up yourself on r34, it's waaaaay to similar to X3D and GB.

And each one of those accounts when people would call them out for being GB, disappeared from the web. X3D was the last one to appear and stick around. You do also have to realize it's not hard to purposely change your style even a little bit or animate a little bit lazier if you don't want people to know it's 100% you.

Another good way to not catch the same type of attention which again, makes sense is to not do the same fetish type you were doing. Seems like common sense as the whole BBC thing and arguing with ppl online is what got him doxxed. He'd have to be stupid to do the whole thing again under a different name.

This seems more like a case of you not wanting to accept it, and that's fine but to say with 100% certainty that it's not GB is crazy.
the funny thing you don't have any proof that x3d and GB either

Meth3rlence

Apr 14, 2021

GB wrote words.... And YOU'RE writing words! I'm pretty sure that much evidence is enough to say that you're GB. Clever ploy trying to point the finger at other people, but I've got you sussed GB. No more hiding.

It's sad how much people seem to care and how little 'evidence' it takes. Like... it's not even amusing anymore. It used to be funny how every new artist was instantly "GB" until they weren't but now......

Sep 15, 2019
GB wrote words.... And YOU'RE writing words! I'm pretty sure that much evidence is enough to say that you're GB. Clever ploy trying to point the finger at other people, but I've got you sussed GB. No more hiding.

It's sad how much people seem to care and how little 'evidence' it takes. Like... it's not even amusing anymore. It used to be funny how every new artist was instantly "GB" until they weren't but now......
The difference between your attempt at proving a point and mine is that I made a decent case for why I believe X3D is GB and not just saying he is without any evidence... I don't even see why it's such a controversial thing to say to some of you folks. Guy is living in a third world country and you seriously believe he would just bounce and not continue to do this? He made more money in a month than any job could offer from where he was especially if you saw the living conditions that he shared on his twitter and discord... Why is that so hard for some of you to believe is wild to me.

• Haha
Reactions: Meth3rlence

Whatwhatio

Jul 26, 2020
inb4 another nuked thread. I'm sorry you guys arguing other this shit is so retarded. Who the fuck cares. I swear every 3 pages someone brings this up. Is it too much to ask that people just open the site to wank and not chat absolute shite

Reactions: xxxDreamZzz

UEr34

Oct 28, 2022
A thousand thanks to the people who have contributed to this thread. I am still looking high and low for any vods of Generalbutch doing his craft. I will be looking from time to time and if i find one. I will try to post it here. Thank you. View attachment 3675963
That Melina project was going to be fire. Especially during that period when there was almost no r34 of elden ring.

Reactions: Drukar
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes