Collection Video General Butch Collection [2023-04-23] [GeneralButch/G_β]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

LoveMonkey

Oct 21, 2021
sloppy gonzo nope, you don't need to install the models in order to run the blend files. Blend files will contain everything that particular animation contains. Now if you want your character in fresh condition then have to download the model files.

Diana of Themyscira yes, he does share his blend files.

Screenshot (34).png

Queen Sindel

Sep 15, 2019
sloppy gonzo nope, you don't need to install the models in order to run the blend files. Blend files will contain everything that particular animation contains. Now if you want your character in fresh condition then have to download the model files.

Diana of Themyscira yes, he does share his blend files.

View attachment 1796113
"for original characters only"
He means his OC models, he doesn't share his animations blend files, scenes etc like Rigid does.

ravenchild

Dec 9, 2020
Does anyome have the model, wip, renders, more images or gifs of Melina like this?

Last edited:

jesusw00t

Dec 9, 2018
I just specifically checked for you, there are a lot of people, and high speed! Most likely the problem is in your client, I use qBittorrent.

i guess so i see only 1 seeder right now i didnt have issues before lots of seeders i will try another client i guess

DeltaMan344

May 13, 2022
I've had my computer and phone trying to torrent both with from this thread and from his official torrent, absolutely nothing these past three days.

Is everything alright?

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Man,that's frustrating,thanks anyway!
Don't be so quick to flop the torrent off, mate. Seeders can be on and off, so keep the torrent on and forget about it until it finishes on its own.
I've been seeding this one for almost a week now. my internet is about average, but I'm not the only one on seed, and that's the important part. Just let it drip, drip and drip, like I first did, lol. Think of it as distilling your favorite whiskey, heh.

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
Thank you for your patience to upload all of this, it's apprieciated. Although I am not the biggest fan of BBC (A bit overrated at this point) I do not dislike it either. Will deffo DL on the characters I like. Once again, thank you for the contribution.

Reactions: Only1P and colifa
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes