DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Okay i just started this update and it looks like the rape scene was removed. This is a little disappointing to me to be honest because if the dev has to censor something like this then there's no telling how many other things have been changed as well.

Does the guy only beating her death this time make that scene brutal? Sure but it feels less impactful, for me(keywords here), because i already saw how cruel that encounter really was prior. Hopefully nothing else down the line is changed/toned down whether it be because of Patreon rules or fan outcry. I like to see devs achieve their original vision without as much outside interference as possible and because censorship, no matter how small or insignificant, honestly sucks.

Storywise, after said Laurie encounter, was pretty good. I like fantasy games with a good story and interesting lore so as long as it's written well I'll enjoy it. That said, I've read/watch/played a lot of Isekai so i hope this game doesn't follow too many cliches. It's okay for the MC to lose battles here and there during progression of the plot. If he's going to be on top at the end of every single confrontation then what's the point of having them.

As for the poll. I'm of the belief that a Dev should ultimately do their games the way they want even if i don't agree with the decisions at times. If you want to do weekly or monthly that's fine. Whichever works for you is the right choice. I just don't want to see an interesting game abandoned.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next release, whenever that may be. I already don't trust this Void Queen. Whenever there's a character giving you too much hope there's always a catch or underlying goal with some consequences. I guess I'll have to find out as the story progresses.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Seems a bit silly to call updates chapters when your game is pretty much still in the prologue.
It's because each Chapter of the game is an Update. The next one will be the Chapter 6 so it will be the name of the Update I don't want to put a Version 0.X or something since I already have a lot of chapters ready, they just need to be coded and rendered.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Okay i just started this update and it looks like the rape scene was removed. This is a little disappointing to me to be honest because if the dev has to censor something like this then there's no telling how many other things have been changed as well.

Does the guy only beating her death this time make that scene brutal? Sure but it feels less impactful, for me(keywords here), because i already saw how cruel that encounter really was prior. Hopefully nothing else down the line is changed/toned down whether it be because of Patreon rules or fan outcry. I like to see devs achieve their original vision without as much outside interference as possible and because censorship, no matter how small or insignificant, honestly sucks.

Storywise, after said Laurie encounter, was pretty good. I like fantasy games with a good story and interesting lore so as long as it's written well I'll enjoy it. That said, I've read/watch/played a lot of Isekai so i hope this game doesn't follow too many cliches. It's okay for the MC to lose battles here and there during progression of the plot. If he's going to be on top at the end of every single confrontation then what's the point of having them.

As for the poll. I'm of the belief that a Dev should ultimately do their games the way they want even if i don't agree with the decisions at times. If you want to do weekly or monthly that's fine. Whichever works for you is the right choice. I just don't want to see an interesting game abandoned.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next release, whenever that may be. I already don't trust this Void Queen. Whenever there's a character giving you too much hope there's always a catch or underlying goal with some consequences. I guess I'll have to find out as the story progresses.
So concerning the censor, it was mainly for Patreon rules and also to avoid people who thought it was NTR to leave. I don't mind changing that scene for now and it will not impact the rest of the story. It was poorly rendered because I didn't wanted to render a rape anyway so it's a win-win.

The result of the battles will depend on your choices as you saw on Chapter 5 but I will add more ways to defeat an enemy or to lose against him/her with future updates. But yeah, your character is not really overpowered and when you will see what awaits you later, you'll understand.

Concerning the pool, it's only to have an idea of what people want but I will probably do 1 Update a week or 1 every two weeks depending on the time I have to work on the game.

As for the Queen... You'll have to play more to find out

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's because each Chapter of the game is an Update. The next one will be the Chapter 6 so it will be the name of the Update I don't want to put a Version 0.X or something since I already have a lot of chapters ready, they just need to be coded and rendered.
I think he just meant the name chapter is a bit missleading, as a chapter normaly consist of multiple episodes/updates.
Like:
Prologue , ep.1, ep.2, ep.3....
Chapter 1, ep.1, ep.2....

That being said it's a minor nitpick.

So concerning the censor, it was mainly for Patreon rules and also to avoid people who thought it was NTR to leave. I don't mind changing that scene for now and it will not impact the rest of the story. It was poorly rendered because I didn't wanted to render a rape anyway so it's a win-win.
If u didn't like that content, which is understandable, i think it is a good reason to not include it.
I think the torturing, killing and the fun he had doing that, makes it clear what character he is, as well easy to hate him.
I don't think additional rape would make much of a difference in terms of characterization, nor how the MC feels towards him.

Really hope the MC will look a bit more like the King/Faust, cool looking charcter.

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
I think he just meant the name chapter is a bit missleading, as a chapter normaly consist of multiple episodes/updates.
Like:
Prologue , ep.1, ep.2, ep.3....
Chapter 1, ep.1, ep.2....

That being said it's a minor nitpick.

If u didn't like that content, which is understandable, i think it is a good reason to not include it.
I think the torturing, killing and the fun he had doing that, makes it clear what character he is, as well easy to hate him.
I don't think additional rape would make much of a difference in terms of characterization, nor how the MC feels towards him.

Really hope the MC will look a bit more like the King/Faust, cool looking charcter.
I understood that but I will change the title then and put Ch1 - Episode 6 in the next update then. There will be multiples storys-arcs divided in chapters so I will now put the Chapter to define the Arc and the Episode for the Chapter. I'll change the image in-game later since the update is ready and I'll put it online tomorrow.

The rape was mainly to accentuate the fact that not only you died with your friend being tortured but she was also raped in front of you and you were to powerless to do a thing but yeah, the killing and torturing will do I guess.

Yeah Faust is pretty cool but wait till you see the characters from chapter 6 ;)

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
So a little confused here some say that the MC's best friend is alive again? How?
Please, don't forget to put spoiler tag for those kind of post to avoid spoiling others.

Concerning that matter, I can't say anything :)

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So the changelog is VERY confusing. How much content does this game have? it says chapter 6 but only has 3 updates?

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
So the changelog is VERY confusing. How much content does this game have? it says chapter 6 but only has 3 updates?
There is currently one Chapter with a Prologue and 6 Episodes inside. It was called Chapters before but I changed it since people found that confusing. There was two updates : One with the addition of Episodes 3, 4 and 5 and this one with the addition of Episode 6. I will add 1 Episode per week or 1 Episode every two weeks since I have to take my time to create great Episodes for you (And since I'm also working).

Reactions: Catherine♡

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Genesis [Ch.1 - Episode 6] [Solensis] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.41 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.39 GB

Compressed PC Size: 131.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 114.0 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

Last edited:

Solensis

Genesis Creator
Game Developer
May 31, 2020
Genesis [Ch.1 - Episode 6] [Solensis] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.41 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.39 GB

Compressed PC Size: 130.8 MB MEGA
Compressed MAC Size: 113.7 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
I just added your compressions to the main post, thanks !

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Please, don't forget to put spoiler tag for those kind of post to avoid spoiling others.

Concerning that matter, I can't say anything :)
But can you at least tell me that revenge is in the cards? Not just small, petty revenge, but sweet, brutal, bloody, glorious revenge. One that would make him regret being born.

3.20 star(s) 38 Votes