LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Genex Love 0.2.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Reactions: Finisterrex

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
These words are enough for me, Good luck with your game but I'll skip. Harem dev joining the NTR army. It really is the end time.
Sure, that's your choice, I know tons of players won't like this game, but I still need to clarify this, just in case.

Yeah, the harem thing would be unavoidable, in regards of NTR (which I don't have any plan on including so far), sharing and those not so loved tags, it will be always player's choice, you can disable them, or if enabled, choose when and with who.

In regard of the "nor main girls might get the chance to be fucked by others"
It's the same, if you disable that, is not that player won't see it, it just won't happen.
What I was trying to say with this, is that, eventually, if "hard scenes" are on, you may encounter a villain/monster having sex with a random npc, just as a background thing.

Just wanted to say this, not trying to make you change your opinion, good luck, and thanks for reading this.

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
So, I am kind of confused. The scene where Hannah goes into the boys bathroom a message pops up that says I will avoid interfering and will get back to her once it is resolved since I have hardcore scenes off. Does this mean it still happens and the MC just ignored it?
Erick will solve it. You'll find out the next day.

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Bug found: Kate's kiss doesn't recognize the settings used for her.

- I'm using the 0.2.1 public build
- After the kiss at the event scene, game declared she was "My Roommate" despite me having set her as Sibling, Sister, and Legal/Blood related.

I had saved from previous public release on the "Please save here to update" screen. When I loaded up I was asked to re-define Kate's relationship, where I set it up exactly as I had previously (Siblings, Sister / Sis, Brother / Bro) with the addition of selecting Yes to 'Are you Blood or Legal related?" question.

Attached save is right at the "My Roommate..." scene, if it helps.
----------
Also I'm so happy I called it when the event happened. Before it was made obvious who she was... I called it as her right when we started talking. Gotta say the Dev made my day when I found out I'd been right. :D

Also glad the Dev isn't trying to play stupid games with players - ie not trying to hide from players who ppl really are in these situations.

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Okay this is just like The Boys.
Vigilante branch will show up a little later, for those who doesn't want to be the Hero or the bad guy but something in the middle.

Bug found: Kate's kiss doesn't recognize the settings used for her.

- I'm using the 0.2.1 public build
- After the kiss at the event scene, game declared she was "My Roommate" despite me having set her as Sibling, Sister, and Legal/Blood related.

I had saved from previous public release on the "Please save here to update" screen. When I loaded up I was asked to re-define Kate's relationship, where I set it up exactly as I had previously (Siblings, Sister / Sis, Brother / Bro) with the addition of selecting Yes to 'Are you Blood or Legal related?" question.

Attached save is right at the "My Roommate..." scene, if it helps.
----------
Also I'm so happy I called it when the event happened. Before it was made obvious who she was... I called it as her right when we started talking. Gotta say the Dev made my day when I found out I'd been right. :D

Also glad the Dev isn't trying to play stupid games with players - ie not trying to hide from players who ppl really are in these situations.
Hi, thanks for the words! About that bug, yes, a player reported that as well, he said it was fixed when he re-defined the relationship at the settings menu on the map. Not sure what exactly happen, something between the update and her relationship was messed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Hi, thanks for the words! About that bug, yes, a player reported that as well, he said it was fixed when he re-defined the relationship at the settings menu on the map. Not sure what exactly happen, something between the update and her relationship was messed.
I loaded an older save prior to the update save and did that, and it worked (skipped to a map scene, changed settings, skipped again and got the forced update of Kates settings, then skipped to another map scene and changed settings again). So seems that for whatever reason the "Please re-enter Kate's settings" doesn't record what you input, and just uses the default settings instead.

Question: We live in same house/apartment/home with Kate right? Is this known to others?

I ask because in the extended talk with Amanda at the cafe... she ask's "Don't you live alone?" which puzzles me. As I was sure the MC lives with Kate, and that we weren't hiding that fact? Or are we hiding that we live together and I somehow missed that?

Last edited:

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
I loaded an older save prior to the update save and did that, and it worked (skipped to a map scene, changed settings, skipped again and got the forced update of Kates settings, then skipped to another map scene and changed settings again). So seems that for whatever reason the "Please re-enter Kate's settings" doesn't record what you input, and just uses the default settings instead.

Question: We live in same house/apartment/home with Kate right? Is this known to others?

I ask because in the extended talk with Amanda at the cafe... she ask's "Don't you live alone?" which puzzles me. As I was sure the MC lives with Kate, and that we weren't hiding that fact? Or are we hiding that we live together and I somehow missed that?
Hi, yes, you live in the same apartment, yet, is not the same "house". Not sure how this places are called in English, not even sure they exist other than my country... Like where "The Guy on Channel Eight" lives, sort of place.

So, they live right next to each other in the same apartment, but different places. Yet, both have the keys from each other.

ayato7658

Apr 4, 2018
I'll move on, for me this is a hardcore NTR simulator. Good luck this game is not for harem fans and with an mc like that it was to be expected.
Wow you surely don't know shit about how NTR works, and you did not even tried to understand what it is, and did not play like 5 minutes of the game, before saying something using only foruns or just filter the things you want to read, give the game a chance, or not, deppends on you, but if you don't play, than you have no reason to complain about anything .

Shadowen

Oct 19, 2018
Hi, yes, you live in the same apartment, yet, is not the same "house". Not sure how this places are called in English, not even sure they exist other than my country... Like where "The Guy on Channel Eight" lives, sort of place.

So, they live right next to each other in the same apartment, but different places. Yet, both have the keys from each other.
Don't know that show sorry, but you mean like a shared house situation? I've lived in one previously... had my own lockable bedroom, but the kitchen, toilet, and showers were all shared facility (place I lived had 8 different bedrooms, but I've seen others that had smaller rooms than I had where there were 20 bedrooms).

Or maybe a duplex system? This would be separate apartments right next to each other... same building, but different apartments.

Ah wells, not sure it really matters. I was just confused by the whole "You live alone" thing when I thought I shared an apartment with Kate (separate bedrooms obviously :p).

Also: Are we supposed to get ability points every time we level? Or every other level?

Sorry if this was explained in game, but I can't remember. Asking because I leveled from 2 to 3 with just SuperSTR and didn't get an ability point, was curious if that happened cuz game assumed I should have Wind and that bugged it out... or if that was right (ie every other level). So I got an ability point when leveling from 1 to 2, and another when I leveled from 3 to 4, but nothing from 2 to 3.

And finally: lol @ person who called this game a "Harcore NTR simulator"

Yes, a game which seems to be focusing and revolving around a harem situation, which has avoidable/player-chosen sharing and avoidable/preventable scenes of SA/sex with minor NPC characters is really a "hardcore NTR simulator".

Guess to them any game where the MC isn't the only one getting action = hardcore NTR.

I'd agree with them maybe if we ended up being able to share / not-prevent Kate and/or other LI's with the Hingus. But I somehow doubt the Dev would do that. lol

Although... what a story... we find out the Hingus are actually the good guys, and both Hero's and villains have been mistreating them and wiping their species out... so for those on the "An actual real Hero" path, to save the race from extinction.... we get our LI's to breed with them! :p

Another question, as I only today realized the Dev had other games: Is Gnex Love set in the same world as the other games? Or completely different world/setting?

Finisterrex

Game Developer
Aug 3, 2020
Don't know that show sorry, but you mean like a shared house situation? I've lived in one previously... had my own lockable bedroom, but the kitchen, toilet, and showers were all shared facility (place I lived had 8 different bedrooms, but I've seen others that had smaller rooms than I had where there were 20 bedrooms).

Or maybe a duplex system? This would be separate apartments right next to each other... same building, but different apartments.

Ah wells, not sure it really matters. I was just confused by the whole "You live alone" thing when I thought I shared an apartment with Kate (separate bedrooms obviously :p).

Also: Are we supposed to get ability points every time we level? Or every other level?

Sorry if this was explained in game, but I can't remember. Asking because I leveled from 2 to 3 with just SuperSTR and didn't get an ability point, was curious if that happened cuz game assumed I should have Wind and that bugged it out... or if that was right (ie every other level). So I got an ability point when leveling from 1 to 2, and another when I leveled from 3 to 4, but nothing from 2 to 3.

And finally: lol @ person who called this game a "Harcore NTR simulator"

Yes, a game which seems to be focusing and revolving around a harem situation, which has avoidable/player-chosen sharing and avoidable/preventable scenes of SA/sex with minor NPC characters is really a "hardcore NTR simulator".

Guess to them any game where the MC isn't the only one getting action = hardcore NTR.

I'd agree with them maybe if we ended up being able to share / not-prevent Kate and/or other LI's with the Hingus. But I somehow doubt the Dev would do that. lol

Although... what a story... we find out the Hingus are actually the good guys, and both Hero's and villains have been mistreating them and wiping their species out... so for those on the "An actual real Hero" path, to save the race from extinction.... we get our LI's to breed with them! :p

Another question, as I only today realized the Dev had other games: Is Gnex Love set in the same world as the other games? Or completely different world/setting?
Better refference: Like a high school dorm, where they have individual beds, but it's still in the same building, bathroom and so. That would be the place that Kate and MC lives.

You get ability points every 2 levels. Resorting to 3.5 system (DnD)

Yes, I have no intend into adding NTR to the game, now, sharing, will be present, if the player chooses too. Once again, you have 2 walls before that. First wall will be the sharing setting that will disable everything from its root. Second wall, if setting is on, when you get to the point to share, where you'll be able to decided what to do.
Same goes for everything that's not vanilla.

About Hingetus, there are bad ones, good ones, and indiferent ones. Some just want to kill/destroy, while others don't, just like humans. But yes, they've been tagged as bad, but MC will get the chance to save a worthing few.

And finally, yes. Genex love is a distant future from the previous games (Reboot Love 1 more time and Reboot love part 2).

There will be some cross overs between them. But you don't need to play one to play the other.

4.30 star(s) 38 Votes