Ren'Py - Genex Love [v0.9.96] [Reboot Love]

1. 3.00 star(s)

-Yor-0728

RESUME
    I had written a long review, but it is not saved, I was too lazy to write it again. So I'll simply say the following:
    - Story with potential -> poor execution
    - Several Waifus -> Of the main ones there are 3 that in personality and 1 in design are disgusting (That is to say, they don't make an effort)
    -The MC seems too stupid/mediocre/correct to me and his goal feels like he overacts it
    - It has a lot of dialogue, which is good if you are looking for a story that has +18 additions, but I feel that the author is not executing it well.

In particular I do not recommend this game, if you are looking for a complex story with those +18 additions, this is not your game. If you are looking for something generic and with little plot development you can play it, at least you will like it to a certain extent.

This is my opinion after playing it up to version: v0.9.96. This does not mean that my opinion is worth more or less than that of others, it is simply my point of view after playing this game. On the other hand, I emphasize that even if they release updates, I doubt I will play it again and the character I hate the most, who has the worst personality, but not because she is bad, but because it seems that they put the minimum effort into creating her is the one who works in the cat cafe, I had never hated a character like that in my life.

Summary (SCORE: 6)
    o Character Design/Visual: 7/10
    o Background music/sound: 9/10
    o Plot: 4/10
    o Animation: 7/10
    o +18 Scenes: 7/10
    o Gameplay: 6/10
    o Interface: 8/10
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Shocker

I don't leave reviews often - but damn did I enjoy this one enough to leave one. That's also my excuse for this review probably being all over the place and not formatted well.

So first off - the theme is pretty generic and if you dissect it with too much logic it's dumb. Guy gets powers by fucking girls - sometimes. If this game tried to take itself too seriously it probably wouldn't work. But it does work.

Having said that, it takes itself just seriously enough to lay the foundation for a pretty damn good story that has some humor a dash of drama and some great build up. It kept me intrigued and wanting to know where it was going and what was going to happen next.

This isn't a quick fap game but once you get to them the scenes are pretty good.

I have only done one playthrough (just finished part 1) so I don't know how much room for decisions and altering the plot there really is but even if its minimal the game does a great job of making it feel like your choices have an impact.

Now for some negatives:

The "open world" aspect or whatever you want to call it feels... weak. Very weak in comparison to other aspects of the game. It kind of feels like it's just there to be there and doesn't offer anything unique that could have been done in a better way.

As much as the story kept me intrigued - there are some issues with the writing itself. Not terrible by any means but it's pretty mid-level with some minor spelling and grammar issues here and there.

Because of the nature of the story and pathing it did feel like I was potentially missing stuff in my playthrough - and I dont mean good vs bad choices. More so that there isnt enough time late game to do and finish everything. Or maybe it's better put: I dont know what or if I missed things.

Also for some context: I def cheated in this game. Boosting stats and money with save editor for the sole purpose that training and working felt like a waste of time which could be put to better use elsewhere. I can see why the dev did the way they did - makes the game feel more interactable I guess? But I just dont like it.

Final thoughts: Bro play this shit. It's good. 4/5

PS - hurry up and release part 2. You got a new fan.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Sultkrumplii

I don't like VN games. But this one DAMN, it's on of the best hentai games out there. The story, animations, content are on top, I hope to see even more content added to the game, since I'm already done with the story.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

coco_16_

It's a fairly standard massive cast anime harem game. I enjoyed it though, despite the fairly pointless sandbox that pretty much only exists to pad out game time.

PROS:

1. The morality system is fun. I am glad we actually get the chance to be violent. I played as anti-hero for the most part, but I appreciate that I can be the Punisher but not get locked into the path if I want to try some other choices as well.
    2. I like the majority of the LI's. There is a massive cast, but there is plenty to like. There are some issues that I have tho, which I will elaborate on later.
    3. Not having to get every single choice correct to pursue an LI is great. You are allowed to miss some relationship points every now and then. This is something that every dev that makes this style of game needs to adopt.
    4. The plot is stupid, but in a fun way. I enjoyed it despite the fact that it is undeniably dumb as hell. I imagine I wouldn't enjoy it nearly as much if it took itself more seriously.
    CONS:

1. The prison is terrible. I absolutely hate this part of the game, and if there was 1 thing I could change it would be this. It adds a ton of bloat to the game, but most importantly WINTER gets relegated from being a fun villain/potential LI to a couple of shitty renders in a convoluted and bizarre "training" system. If you like the designs of any of these characters, it sucks because their content is WAY WORSE than everyone else in the game. I could still forgive it and ignore it if the dev didn't stuff Winter in there however. You go from having conversations with this obviously intelligent being, to having her act like a literal animal. Its fucking terrible.
    2. I like a decent amount of the LI's, but having almost ALL of the main ones be fellow students and pretty much NO superheros is a strange decision. I want more Red Moon and Whisper and characters like that. We do get lynx eventually I suppose.
    3. The henchmen look like blackface caricatures, which is fucking bizarre. I don't know if this was purposeful on the devs part, but man it's weird and will def put people off.

Overall, I did enjoy the game. It would definitely get a higher rating from me without this fucking prison system. Hell, if the dev at the very least reworked the prison system/took poor Winter out I would probably update this review.

Definitely a 4-star game with a lot of potential, if it wasn't for the prison system (and the weird blackface henchmen lol).
  5. 4.00 star(s)

MikesDK

Even though game/Dev promiss no forced sex scene there is one at the very start which is needed to trigger the plot, but know that there arent any other forced sex scenes going forward.
    But since game must have changed at one point it wasent really needed since it could have been done with a kiss or something else, just like when you say no to the wind power girl.

There are two small issues though since i belive more girls was ment to be forced on you so when you turn them down story breaks a bit, ive noticed atleast 2 places where story dosent match up.

First is in chapter 2 when MC talks about being with girls he claims to have fucked 2 but in my playthrough i only fucked one, so when i said no to one girl game acts like it still happened which is a bit annoying.

Second is very late in game where MC talks how hes skill works and how he has to cum twice and at the same time as the girl to steal their power, this is worng since you gain wind power even when saying no to fucking the girl in chapter 1, but game totaly ignore that fact.

I think its due to the girl in chapter 1 was ment to be forced on you but got changed to remove forced LIs, atleast that would make sense as to why its gotten a bit messed up.

Dev says game is supposed to follow the choices you make and that it wont be just a skip scene, so the things above needs to be fixed since not fucking the girl in chapter 1 is only a skip scene right now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I cant say i am a fan of the MC either since MC is a bit to cringy when he constantly thinks about girls and tits, it feels like the mindset of a 12 year old and it gets annoying reading hes thoughts about girls you as the player has 0 interrest in but MC wants to fuck, like after getting trown by a girl MC thinks "Being forced with her legs and her pussy Felt amazing" who the fuck would think like that....and yes this is a constant thing doing the hole game, MC never grows up or find a brain.
    I mean leave out those toughts and let the one who plays the game have their own thoughts about whos hot or not instend, it would make for a better game that way.

For the virgin fans, you will proberly love this one since it does everything right, theres deflowering with blood, girl has pain and so on, its just very rare to see games doing it 100% right, but this one did manage that.

Girls 4/5
    There is a bit for everyone, from young to milfs, small tits to huge tits, so it has a somewhat ok diversity in builds but main focus does seem to be on the bigger tits, proberly 80% big 10% huge 10% small i would have liked a bit better mix then that.

Animations 5/5
    There arent that many but those that are there are really some of, if not the best ive seen for this character style.

Music 4/5
    Its pretty decent background stuff that changes depending on what you do and it has some ok effects as well for things like fighting and sex scenes.

Choices 5/5
    You can freely choose who to fuck or not to fuck, you can still be nice and go a long way with girls to see their story and then say no to sex when it gets there.

Sandbox 4/5
    It dosent really feel like a sandbox, you got a single map where you can click to train skills, fight, tame and so on, its not really a grind either since you just do the 2 things a day you want to do, money isent that tuff either so its a pretty nice sandbox, the only thing i dident like is that you really dont have enough time to play around with the prison/taming but hope that will improve at some point.

Content 4/5
    Its about 2 years old now and there isent that much adult content yet, you can see that if you click character list each girl has from 4 to 6 slots in gallery for most and all of those arent really adult stuff but something like seeing a pair of tits, or getting a kiss, so really not much meat on the bone when it comes to adult stuff, it does have some sex scenes and for the main girls there are still quite alot that has no sex scene other then kiss/grind stuff.

Its very close to being a 5 star game, it still has some flaws in story that needs fixing and it is a slow burn for alot of LIs but i still really enjoyed playing this one, the only thing really missing is pregnancy and it would be a complete game with all you could wish for.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Paarl

Damn, I loved it, I started playing and reading on 01/18/2024 and I finished part 1 two days later, the story at the beginning starts something "meh" but the more you read, the more and more it improves, the animations I liked them, I like that the "sex" part was not so fast, I liked the way they took everything little by little, many times it made me laugh and many ploptwist surprised me quite a bit
    All the girls are great, the secondary characters, the "heroes" and "villains" have their personal touch, I can't wait to play part 2
    tremendous gem, really
  7. 3.00 star(s)

SunBoots

Pros
    + It's a pretty decent harem(?) title.
    + There's a lot of content. (I didn't end up finishing the current iteration)
    + The slow build-up isn't actually that slow.
    + Some characters have genuinely fun progression.
    + Writing, while not very deep, is certainly considerable.
    + Character trope/physique selection is decent
    + The story is somewhat okay.
    + Pretty good mood music.
    + While few, the path choices do seem pretty varied.

Cons
    - About that writing. Wide as an ocean, deep as a puddle. Nearly all of the story is garbled, the plot has no thought put into sequencing or pacing. Characters are mostly the same and even have almost the same rate of progression, starting at different times. The exceptions are the more interesting ones.
    - Character tropes, while varied, do little to expand from their pre-existing standards and have little impact into giving depth.
    - Visually, the characters do look somewhat different, but everything from how they're posed to how they behave is a bit too similar in many cases.
    - The actual sex scenes are mostly not that hot, barring some exceptions.
    - Every single joke, event and sequence is predictable and generic to anyone who has watched/played enough bog-standard harem titles.

==========

Summary
    It's a decent game if generic harem MC is your thing.
    Among the generic harem MC games, this is about as polished as it gets.
    I can applaud that the writing isn't trying (or able) to take itself too seriously so the MC at least feels somewhat relatable on occasion.
    I would give it a slightly higher rating, say a 3.9, but I do think it's more 3 than 4, if 4 is the idea that you would get a fresh experience.
    I do appreciate that the game tries to accommodate a large variety of tastes, but it lacks anything to give it a kick.
    It's nothing new, but it's a decent bit of nothing new.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

something123321

One of the best games on this website imo.
    Especially because of the actually impactfull choices, and the ability to truly shape your character in the way you like. Like being dominant? This game's got your back. Like the opposite? It's got you covered there as well.
    But instead of most games, where the MC remains basically the same guy, this game let's you shape the MC to be the guy you want him to be.
    The dev kinda screwed the pooch on the reboot love games imo, but genex love is the absolute best.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deltadeath05

Never did I expect to actually get hooked into an adult game like this. Started the journey just looking to "pass some time" but a week later I found myself playing it just because I found it to be fun.

I always appreciate a leveling system, and this game has not only level-ups that come with different powerups, but also training to improve specific aspects of your character, and I really quite like that. The combat is simple enough to get by without being real strenuous, but detailed enough to make it enjoyable and get a real sense of satisfaction after beating a particularly difficult fight.

The dating sim aspect of the game I think is quite well done. Character personalities are well-done and the dialogue choices aren't simply black and white/right or wrong. More often than not, all the choices are viable depending on what moral route you take. Which, speaking of moral route, is a concept that is introduced in this game as an actual gameplay element. Admittedly, I haven't seen its effects a whole lot, but I haven't experienced with it a lot either. One more thing I really liked about the sim aspect of the game is the option to let the game inform you about decisions. If you use this option the game will tell you how your choice effects the gameplay, whether the girl likes or dislikes your option and how it effects your moral route. Also, the characters are well-designed. There is a lot of variety in design, and the models/animations are well done. Plus, there is audio to match the H-scenes, something I've found many games to lack entirely.

One last note to add, I have talked to the developer, and he is very receptive and responsive to things like criticism or addressing a bug you may find. That responsiveness is a great sign of the health of the game. Overall, great game, not just for to "pass some time", but to actually enjoy as a game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

EasyMuthaFuckinE

V0.3.5

Great game, I am really loving the story, all the LI's even the Chaotic villain ones. The story in my opinion is one of the high points, its not complex yet intriguing. I really love all the LI's introduced till now.

I really love each of the individual scenes with the LI's integrated in the mail story. Really waiting a lot for the future updates.

I also like the morality aspect of the MC, and how it affects each and everything from dialogues to scenes.

Great work Finisterrex.
    Eagerly waiting for Future updates.

Overall a MASTA PIECE in the making.
  11. 3.00 star(s)

MixQQ

+ music
    + game has funny moments
    + beautiful girls
    + femdom scenes are ok
    + story is not so bad

- Jennika is the only interesting LI right now. Winter was promising at the beginning, but seems that's not going to happen anymore
    - mc can be a total hero, save people from death, protect them, but when it comes to girls and talk to them, he behave like total pussy.
    - relationship development almost no exist here, everything is mainly focused on meaningless fights scenes, girls looks like "addon" and nothing more
    - there is no real connection between mc and girls, no feelings, no romance, slow burn is really not so good
    - cocblocking
    - girls appear outta nowhere, it looks like you have scene with x girl and after a long time you have another scene with her, just to remind you she still exist in the game, it feels unnatural
    - mc is not an assertive type, so most of the time girls must take the initiative
    - Kate is really dissapointing, i thought we get a nice love story, but we barely see her in the game, at some point i forgot she still exist
    - Lisha story is a mess, there is no logic here

I don't recommend to play as a "regular guy" he is more pussy if this option is on
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Walidgrc.

I'm absolutely in love with this game the quality on this game is on another level and I absolutely love that character development after awakening his genex
    I hope you like my review and I can't wait for the next version cause this is by far my favourite game ever played
    And thank and I appreciate your hard work
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Jushak

First of all, I avoided this because of Koikatsu graphic style for quite a while, but eventually decided to give it a chance. I was pleasantly surprised and can happily say this is by far the best use of this art choice I've seen so far.

The story is above average by this sites standards - not the best I've read, but good enough that I was disappointed when I got to the end of the current version (0.35b).

The sandbox side isn't bad in my books. It offers some variety to the game and if it isn't your thing, you can skip the non-story fights entirely. Speaking of combat, personally I had very easy time with it by focusing on attack and defense, putting maybe 3-6 training sessions combined to energy and health.

The girls in the story are nicely varied and interesting and so far seem to have much more depth than average game on this site... Well, most of them. The tsundere I feel is a cliche that really needs to die though. The MC constantly being called perv by her I guess plays to the the stupid cliche, but is much more annoying than endearing to me at least. Her events at least are decent otherwise.

Now for mild criticism:

1. There are some characters that the MC can choose to fuck or not... But there is no/irrelevant cost in doing so and doing it awards a power boost.
    2. So far I've noted that there are several sex scenes that Hero route skips. I don't mind different routes resulting in different scenes, but so far (only having done dedicated Hero route) it seems going Vigilante or Anti-hero just results in more scenes.
    3. Somewhat in conflict with the above, most Vigilante and Anti-hero options I've seen so far are just the same scene that start with more aggressive tone from the MC. For example in certain scene you can choose to demand a blowjob from the girl or you can let her start blowing you of her own will. The end result is the exact same blowjob scene.
    4. Magic dick syndrome. It's much better handled in this story than in others I guess, but it's by far the most eyeroll-inducing trope on this site. It wasn't enough that the guy's musk is apparently aphrodisiac, but his dick and fluids just had to be a super-version of it. Sigh.
    5. The mini-villain (you'll know who the second he's introduced) was doing a decent job actually being intentionally annoying scumbag that would make him the perfect punching bag for the darker paths in the story... Until the scene where he is humiliated. The way he is humiliated is equally eye-roll inducing and overused as the point above.

All in all I'm happy that I looked past the koikatsu aesthetic and gave this game a chance. It's much, much better than I expected and very welcome addition to the superhero theme that is extremely lacking in quality games on this site... Especially since it, you know, actually lets you play the role of the superhero rather than just being porn game with some superhero cosplay.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

awus666

This is just perfection.
    Every single character has unique traits, and an incredible development throughout. There are lots of surprises, and the fighting mode is even fun!
    There are lots of options and paths you can take, which makes it worth every minute of your time.
    I was completely engaged to this game, and now I just need to find more like this. You can't go wrong with this one!
  15. 4.00 star(s)

ElectroLux0

İts a good game , really is. Girls are great and have proper personalities . CGI looking good. You got a lot of choices for girls and you can be hero, vigilante , anti hero . These choices are actually matter and change few things.

What is not matter is rpg system , neither the fights. What you do in normal fights or VN fights pretty much doesnt change anything and same plot is forced on you. İt doesnt matter how much energy or health you have after the fight, mc will just say he is badly injured or dont have any energy left. When I realised this , I just activated easy mode and disabled fights . They only prolong the game . As a rpg fanatic this is disappointed me a lot actually. But I suppose no game can be perfect and tastes differ.

Also mc is dumb .... I mean I didnt see a single mc who isnt dumb in this type of games so I kinda expected that :D . Anyway if you dont mind the pointless rpg mechanics this is actually one of the best games out there . Im still at chapter 3 right now and things might change or changed already after that but we will see I suppose .

Thank you for the game . Good luck.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

Lognaros

Love the game, simple but very good, the paths make me feel that I'm an RPG like fallout, I like when you can be cruel or good as you want and make sense, great work, hope you keep going with the project!
  17. 3.00 star(s)

Rex Blue

Genex Love is a VN with a resource management/combat side gig. It follows the story of an aspiring super hero with no super powers living in a world full of people with super powers and alien monster attacks. Naturally it turns out he does have super powers, which he acquires by fucking super heroes... what exactly did you expect on this site?

The game's core is a choice based VN. We follow the MC as he goes about his school life and make decisions as to whether he wishes to be a hero (frequently a doormat) or an antihero/villain (generally a huge asshole). So far there are a decent number of choices which dramatically change event outcomes before they bottleneck back to the main storyline. I have yet to notice any substantially different storyline outcomes based on your character’s past decisions, but it’s early in the game’s development cycle so I’m willing to give it a pass.

The sideshow in the game is a combat system/resource management game. Basically you train your character's stats with money in order to fight battles to reduce the danger level in the city. If the danger level gets too high, you lose. The combat system is determined almost entirely by the MC's stat line and offers very little in the way of finesse or decision making. There is an option to skip the combat, but you'll still need to play the resource management game, which will continue to influence the skipped combats. The gameplay is overall very forgettable, which leaves the story.

At first glance, the story is pretty good. There are some good scenes, some decent development in character relationships, and some climactic battles. However, as the story continues, things get more and more confusing. Planned events happen with little to no warning, characters spontaneously pop out of the woodwork for scenes, or the MC randomly runs into people. Individually, there are a lot of great scenes, but things are problematic as a whole.

The problem is that there’s no narrative arc. More accurately, the main story has a narrative arc and each of the girls have their own narrative arcs, but none of them are related to one another. It’s like trying to read a dozen unrelated books, and being forced to change between them each chapter. This type of story structure can be pulled off, but it requires a single narrative than can fit scenes from different characters instead of individual scenes which have no relation other than a shared character. Done well, you have Persona or Game of Thrones; done poorly, you have a series of short stories about the same people which feel like they happen at random.

This is definitely exacerbated by the sheer number of girls in the game. There’s nearly a dozen already with no guarantee there won’t be more. While I rather like most of them individually, jumping between them for events and interactions is a bit much. It definitely doesn’t aid the game’s cohesion.

Overall, Genex Love is a cool game in theory, but leaves a lot to be desired in practice. The boring combat/resource management sub-game could have been saved by a great story and characters, but it’s just not enough. If you've really got a thing for superhero stories and koikatu models, you might still enjoy it, but there are times when the game feels like a confusing mess.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Doom Marine

I found this game a few weeks ago version 0.2.52, and how I played and how I played the current version v.0.3.0 I'm here to give my opinion about the game!

Let's start with DEV, who also created two other games, Reboot Love 1 and 2, it seems to me that DEV learned from its mistakes when it came to the perverted content of the game, I remember that femdom content was totally forced down its throat in Reboot love 1. It seems to me that from the second game and from Genex Love, DEV leaves the optional fetishes for those who want to play with or without, of course that option deactivated you will lose half of the content. Which, I decided to do a second play with all the shit active to compare, and another reason I came to Review, with that shit out of the way.

As much as this game's story is yet another copy of the story of RL1 and 2, it manages to stand out with the options given to the MC, I like that you can choose to be a hero or villain, and even more so a real middle ground option as a vigilante (which I personally am doing).

About the MC, the biggest issues I have are, foremost, the overload of what appears to be boy love, considering 75% of the scenes in the first few chapters just have him and his degenerate best friend talking asking how a couple of betas doing the whole loser otaku thing and more interested in adding mental pics to their spanking bank instead of actually fucking because MC is a beta pussy when it comes to women, and we have so few options to control the outcome so far. That and for an erotic harem game in 2 chapters and only got laid twice both times, almost being forced into it. Nowhere, not even the ballpark of fucking anyone else... plus the MC has adopted the pathetic, idiotic Japanese stupidity that puts work above all else in life, skipping life in general, except the kid wears hero duties instead of real work, going so far as even running away from girls or blocking.

I don't understand why MC revealed as superhero for Lisha, and not for her Roomie?! this shit doesn't make sense, if you ain't following her route.

I pretty much liked all the girls, except for two, in mind would be Amanda and Vellaine. I think Amanda is that kind of Tsundere character that doesn't encompass anything, she's just there to stop MC from winning over the other girls, yep... Likewise, I'm tired of this type of character. Every time I see her, she calls the MC perv, it's annoying as fuck. Vellaine is an open-minded type of girl who doesn't care about much and likes to have fun, but sometimes her open-mindedness bothers me.

My favorite girls being Rei and Jennika are the only girls who were willing to go their separate ways.

The mechanics of the game leave something to be desired, like the MC's statuses are not useful in boss fights... with an example of the MC's battle against winter on the bridge on the 8th, even if his status is high, his performance in the fight it's horrible. I would understand if the MC's status was low before the confrontation, but no, it's not like that, his status only serves to fight mobs during his free time. So that negates the fact that I click a button to earn money and click another button to increase a stat that effectively makes no sense to me. The introduction of the prison system makes little sense, other than it is utterly pointless and boring.

Another weakness of the game, MC is shown as weak and pathetic, literally a punching bag for others.

From the beginning I'm noticing this, the MC's fight against Winter on the bridge where you find Jesus and Shin. the mass attack, where Foxy attacks you. That other mass attack of the villains where you meet Redmoon for the second time, and you fight the Gerard guy, your fight against Ginger-girl, when Erick gives you a Hero uniform... Seriously, there was a lot of fighting, one after the other. and all I see is defeat after defeat for the MC.

So far I haven't seen a solemn victory on the part of the MC. and let's completely disregard your fight against Gerard, however much you beat him. still, you took a beating. you don't have to defeat everyone with one punch but it's not being a punching bag right!

This slow burn in developing MC skills is completely ridiculous, and as if the game's own story is nerfing the MC's abilities. And please fix the girls' status UI, this current game UI doesn't show my position regarding girls' love or hate.

And finally, DEV seems that before releasing a version of the game to the public, he needs another more recent update to be in the hands of patrons. Like, if version 0.2.52 is in the public's hand, then he releases version 0.3.0 to the patrons and this version is only in the public's hand if another version is ready in the patrons' hand. This is annoying and to me, not unlike hiding your content behind a paywall. It would be nice to update this means of distributing the game, I know some developers that release their updated content after two weeks of being in the hands of patrons.

It's regrettable, having to wait for updates and wait even longer for another version to arrive and the previous version to be released to the public.

By the way, the rendering of the girls is excellent for being done in koitatsu, I didn't really like the MC's appearance, I think Erick's appearance would fit better for an MC. Also, when you level up, it plays the music of epic sax guy xD.

But anyway, that's it, this game has a lot of potential. It's a great VNs with a sandbox element that you can hang out with. Between the two previous games from the dev that I played, Genex Love really hooked me, it's worth watching this game!
  19. 3.00 star(s)

MidnightKing

Review for v.0.3.0

Genex Love is honestly a decent superhero themed game to sink some time into, but it's got problems that hold me back from really enjoying it.

There are a lot of things I can nitpick about, but my core issue is this: the game gets very stale the longer it goes. The superhero plot gets incredibly bogged down by what feels like random and mundane events with the girls that have no bearing on anything else. The game over-uses the same renders to a fault and even skimps out on them in places, making it boring to look at after awhile. Most of the characters feel one-dimensional, and in general all seem kinda stupid? And the MC gets annoying after the 20th time you hear him freak out after seeing something slightly lewd.

The sandbox part as it is, is frankly super boring for me. I turned off the fights because I didn't care for them, so what does it leave me with? Literally nothing. I can click a button to earn money and click another button to increase a stat that's effectively meaningless to me. Now to caveat that, the introduction of the prison system seems to solve that a bit, but not fully. I don't think the sandbox part is meshing well with the more standard visual novel part.

Imo, this game should have just went full sandbox. The VN part feels disjointed. Letting me choose which girls to progress when I want to and giving me control to see the plot at the pace I want to see it would have solved a lot of my problems I think.

All of these negatives aside, there are some fun parts of the game for sure. I think the MC's superhero power is fun for an AVN. I'm liking that you can choose to be a hero or villain, and more so an actual middle ground option as a vigilante (what I'm personally going with). The girls are also cute, and some of the lewd scenes actually above average for Koikatsu.

Nothing blows me away with this game, but if you go into it with low expectations you can have some fun here.
  20. 5.00 star(s)

Blaisdale

As of version v0.3.0

I love the idea of a paranormal/supernatural VN.
    However I said idea for a reason, as they aren't pulled off very well or seemingly a clone of something else.

With that said, I'm glad to see something with a unique twist that I haven't seen before.
    After too many vampire games or anything that is either just a repeat of something else or plot that cant go any where.

I love the fact this sets up that, you will have different out comes and doesn't overly punish you or make you feel guilty for your choice. I usually play good but if a game lets you play bad, I tend to feel bad doing so, but this game doesn't really make me feel that way.

I have some small issues with it, the two major being, First updates are too far apart for my taste lol. Second being you earn too little money, I don't mean that you should get rich quick but the 100 dollar per job is a bit limiting,
    Specially when training costs 50 each time and feeding people in a cell.
    I really hope they add an upgraded job at some point.

I do wish there was a trans person in it but that's a personal thing,
    and I wouldn't hold that against the game.

As the game is in my eyes its as close to perfect as it can be.
    It sets up it up letting you know, there are different outcomes.
    That even though there is a bit of a grind to it, the story will be what always stands out.

The characters for the most part seem to be well thought out and not overly cliche. I actually liked the ironic nature of one scene in the recent update.

This is for sure a try out at the least.
    I love it and am ready for more.
    There is no reason to pass this by, its a gem of a game for sure.

I hope they stay the course its on.
    Having it stay harem but not lose touch of characters like so many games, that drop focus on people because "harem"