VN Ren'Py Genjutsu Gambit [v0.18] [Brellik]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Brellik
It's definitely a nice piece of artwork, but aren't all the women a little too young?

All should be over thirty and have children in school age.
They should be full-fledged MILFs.

But all your characters look like teenage girls...

• Angry
Reactions: Cavpal and c0mh1x
Dec 7, 2018
Fuck me, AI art is scary, this actually looks pretty fucking great. If the actual sex scenes look as great as this then I'm perfectly fine with AI art.
The scary thing is though : AI art is still more or less in it's infancy, people bash it and make fun of it now but in a few more years AI art WILL surpass "most" peoples regular art.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
what does the dev mean by "spicy versions"? does it mean every public update will have no sex scenes or something?

Curious about this as well.

How much content will be stripped out/hidden/paywalled in the next release and going forward?
Will all the sex scenes, if there are any, be hidden? Just some of them? Some of the storylines?

Brellik

Game Developer
Oct 2, 2023
Curious about this as well.

How much content will be stripped out/hidden/paywalled in the next release and going forward?
Will all the sex scenes, if there are any, be hidden? Just some of them? Some of the storylines?
I talked about it in the game, that chilli pepper that you see in the game which you can use to make the customers hot and sweaty is the difference between public and spicy for now. That's it . You'll still be able to enjoy the full game for free .
IMG_20231007_155949.jpg IMG_20231007_155923.jpg

Reactions: Sh4dyW0lf

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
I talked about it in the game, that chilli pepper that you see in the game which you can use to make the customers hot and sweaty is the difference between public and spicy for now. That's it . You'll still be able to enjoy the full game for free .
Thank you for your quick response it was much appreciated.
I hadn't yet played the game so didn't see that you had already
explained it.

Cheers
and
Best of Luck and Success!

Mar 5, 2021
Hey, i just want you to know that i LOVED the game, i still feel that the mind control is a little lacking, i love that you have netori and harem planned, and the art style is amazing, like i said the only problem i have is the mind control and its involvement with the story, i mean the naruto universe is HUGE and i'm interested to see what you are going to implement about that.
I wish you luck.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes