VN Ren'Py Genjutsu Gambit [v0.18] [Brellik]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

alord2011

Feb 10, 2019
i changed the save settings so i can use a save editor and it pops up yes or no to load the save when im done and it wont do anything

NotAMaid

Jun 22, 2020
i changed the save settings so i can use a save editor and it pops up yes or no to load the save when im done and it wont do anything
You'll have to disable the save tokens, I can't remember the exact method but if you google ren'py save token error it will come up.

GrompotGino

Oct 23, 2021
There is chaos on Brellik's discord. Lots of bot spamming etc. We havent heard from him since the last update in early Jan. We believe his account has been compromised. Several attempts to reach Brellik has failed.

• Sad
Reactions: HollyBat

Elweas

Mar 17, 2021
Sad news. probably Brellik abandoned the project trying to do a 2d animation. theres no respone of him in his patreon nor discord :/ a great project was in compromised

Hb8990

May 10, 2020
There is chaos on Brellik's discord. Lots of bot spamming etc. We havent heard from him since the last update in early Jan. We believe his account has been compromised. Several attempts to reach Brellik has failed.
Can I get an invite?

BestGirl-Maddie

Formerly 'Stealerr'
May 25, 2022
dude this game's graphics are so crazy good, the whole thing is very classic but classic with such arts is a 10 all day :love:

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes