Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
ai cg ewww
Hmm, I actually don't think it's AI. I mean, it could be, but it looks more like style ripping. I can't for the life of me remember which artist, but there is a really good artist with this EXACT same art style. Like, the Boss looks identical in posing as a few I've seen from the artist. If anyone knows who I'm talking about, please let me know. It has the same softness in the face and breasts...

I could be completely wrong, but that's my hunch.

terhub

Mar 14, 2020
Hmm, I actually don't think it's AI. I mean, it could be, but it looks more like style ripping. I can't for the life of me remember which artist, but there is a really good artist with this EXACT same art style. Like, the Boss looks identical in posing as a few I've seen from the artist. If anyone knows who I'm talking about, please let me know. It has the same softness in the face and breasts...

I thought about this person but apparently not

tdpz0

Dec 8, 2021

DraxisSilencer1000

Aug 26, 2020
Uses AI Art and maybe AI-voiced too, should be tagged accordingly.

I didn't unlocked Gallery 08, maybe I got a wrong answer on that prime number sequence question. I dunno, even my Gallery 01 is missing after finishing the game.