Seeking Gentle Femdom

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
So here you can see exactly where we diverge - I made a point that there is nothing but maledom and femdom (aside from lezdom, futadom, gaydom, etc.) - and you think there is? Do you disagree that vanilla belongs to maledom?
Yes, I disagree 100% percent. Vanilla is plain, normie sex, its not maledom. Your conceptualization is mistaken. I am 80% sure you are just a vanilla person only skimming the surface of femdom.

"Female dominance (also known as female domination or femdom) is a BDSM activity in which the dominant partner is female."

"Vanilla is sex that involves no twists or kinkiness, and specifically no S&M (and therefore maledom or femdom). Basically plain regular sex. Typically sweet and happy and very lovey-dovey."

I find it more than annoying that I am put by you in a position in which I have to defend something which needs no defense, its non-controversially known. Its like having to defend the notion that apples are fruits against someone who insists that birds must be apples too.

My frustration in speaking with you is because its like speaking with an alien, who doesn't even use or look up publicly available definitions, but rather forges them willy-nilly on the go, to fit his narrative. Its tiresome and frustrating. How can one patiently even "debate" someone who doesn't respect the rules of a debate? One of the rules is, that when it comes to disagreements about mere definitions, the debaters should accept a widely circulated and upheld, majority definition, otherwise debate is like playing chess against Gods, which is a bad idea, because they can change the rules of the game on the fly.

You may ask why am I responding then? Well, there are three reasons:

1. I tried to escape from you a couple of times before, but I just can't shake you off, whatever the thread, whatever the subject you keep appearing, and saying things which honestly makes the non-existing hairs on my back all raised. Its really bordering on creepy.

2. Since I am passionate about femdom and was into it since I could speak, yes even before I knew what it was, and even experienced it in real life relationships, I feel compelled to not let misinformation spread about it. I love it too much to let that happen.

3. Someone wiser would just let it go, but I am not that wise.

...compelled to defend the mere existence of another kind of femdom - the pure power of emotional love, of entrancement.
That by itself is NOT femdom. There are no "kinds" of femdom only degrees. Your definition at best qualifies as a very misinformed, entry level of the genre.

A solution would be to just give you the term, and call what I love "libladib". The only reason I am not doing that is because this term is literally an onomatopoeia of its definition, and it has a publicly available, objective meaning. Therefore it would be ridiculous to yield it against a usage based on whim.

I don't really do that? If you mean that random question about open-world femdom/maledom games, it was just that. I honestly cannot remember when I ever mentioned maledom in a positive vein. But whatever.
Not all animals which are not cats are dogs. Why is this so hard for you to comprehend? I really can't even fathom why.

Yes you do. Even in this comment above. You just can't accept that what I am defending is not "my" interpretation of what femdom means, but the "official" one. The one everybody uses and refers to. It is not up to you to just waltz in and redefine a well known and widely used term. You clearly didn't understand my example with the bisexual, because you keep doing it, you try to shoehorn your more or less vanilla sexuality to mean femdom, and I still don't get it why. Why are you trying to vandalize this concept? Why is it so important for you to take a well established dynamic and mold its meaning to fit your particular taste, rather than see your taste as a combination of different dynamics? Why not use another term for what you like? Femdom is already used for something.

Just accept it, you are not really into femdom. You flirt with it on its edges, and try to reinterpret it to match your expectations. That's not how things work dude.

...Android Life has the exact mixture of cuteness and power that I have in mind. In that, you are correct.
Yes I like that game, not for its femdom content which as of yet is almost non-existent, but for its excellent humor really. Its basically a vanilla game with slightly bossy girls, which is lovely, but not quite femdom yet.

Maybe this is the solution to your conundrum: you like regular sex brought about by slightly bossy girls. Vanilla on the girl's terms. Its quite ok, but there is quite a way to go from a bossy girl delivered conventional sex to femdom. Most of the "reverse-rape" games cater to that taste: vanilla with just a little bit of "femdom" pepper. Its the "femdom" you most often see in normie movies with "tie-me-up and then lets fuck normally" scenes. I'd go so far as to maybe call this "domesticated" femdom, or mainstreamed femdom, femdom for those who are not into femdom, pop-femdom :LOL:, the edge of vanilla, the acceptable-unacceptable...

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
I just want to preface this that I am not demanding you to respond, that you should not feel forced to debate if you don't feel like it, etc. I don't want to come out as rude, or arguing in bad faith.

Yes, we are arguing about definitions, but I am not calling your kind of femdom "not femdom". You are. Your main point seems to be denying the very existence of r/gentlefemdom.
1. I tried to escape from you a couple of times before, but I just can't shake you off, whatever the thread, whatever the subject you keep appearing, and saying things which honestly makes the non-existing hairs on my back all raised. Its really bordering on creepy.
I'm really sorry. It's not my fault we are interested in similar things. After all, whenever I browse my tags on nHentai, I can see Ravenleaf commenting sometimes. Apparently, this forum is small enough (or this fetish). And by pure chance, I was compelled to register a year ago.
Vanilla is plain, normie sex, its not maledom. Your conceptualization is mistaken. I am 80% sure you are just a vanilla person only skimming the surface of femdom.
The first part is exactly where I can agree. Normie sex is often confusing to me, and it's natural to paint it as maledom to me, but I'm not an expert. Otoh, the second part... Now you are actively accusing me of not being into femdom - which is fine, I honestly don't care how I appear to people (aside from not trying to be rude, ofc) - but my point defending gentle femdom across the threads has been in trying to defend GFD's inclusion amongst the femdom subtags. And in fighting the normie stereotype of femdom people as either being cucks (which you don't agree with yourself) or into CBT/pegging (to which I myself am not opposed, ironically, but wouldn't view as the primary focus).
I find it more than annoying that I am put by you in a position in which I have to defend something which needs no defense, its non-controversially known.
Yes, normies call us fans of femdom "cucks". That is not controversial. But it's wrong.
a BDSM activity in which the dominant partner is female."
Maledom which is clearly BDSM does not necessarily include verbal humiliation, whipping or vaginal torture. But femdom in your view must be specifically humiliating and painful. That said, I won't fall into a trap of ignoring the other side - namely, gentle maledom (r/softmaledom). With bondage, choking and kisses.
That by itself is NOT femdom. There are no "kinds" of femdom only degrees. Your definition at best qualifies as a very misinformed, entry level of the genre.
1. There are definitely subtags to the grand femdom tag - small penis humiliation is one, pegging another, bondage yet another, and so on. I merely add forceful kissing, playful ball slaps, chastity to the mix.
2. Again, this is not "entry level", this is the main dish. And this cannot be misinformed because that's how I feel, too. I can't even understand humiliation, but I always fantasised about bondage - without its being either gay or maledom (or gay maledom). In a word, if a person prefers faceslaps, you will turn it into "a lesser degree guro". Which it is not.
Just accept it, you are not really into femdom. You flirt with it on its edges, and try to reinterpret it to match your expectations. That's not how things work dude.
So, this is your main point? The anti-GFD stance? We are indeed the most oppressed fetish group (even though I'm not making a political movement out of it). Do you oppose the very existence of r/gentlefemdom?
Its the "femdom" you most often see in normie movies with "tie-me-up and then lets fuck normally" scenes.
Not really, my impression has been that the normies view femdom in the light of "leather-clad chicks with whips". Because your kind of harsh femdom is clearly more popular. So much so that you deny the existence of my less common/known gentle[r] femdom.
you like regular sex brought about by slightly bossy girls. Vanilla on the girl's terms.
Chastity sex slavery is vanilla. More news at 23:00 from Aseratrix.

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
Wow. I didn't think that 'gentle femdom' would be such a controversial subject. Maybe an example would help here. Pardon my shitty writing.

Imagine a scenario where a woman locked her partner in chastity for a week. Every day she edged him with her vibrator and played with his body, but didn't allow any release. She was commanding and firm, but obviously deeply cared about her partner who was placing his trust in her. After a week of this torturous playing, they then have a session where she ties him to the bed and plays with him -- this time with some whipping, mild CBT and some name calling that they've agreed on. She then gags him with a double ended dildo gag, and he has to make her orgasm to earn his release while she toys with his body and writes on it. Finally, the piece de resistance, he is allowed to cum -- but only with his hands behind his back and her cock up his ass as she pegs him. She gags him with a ring gag, and makes him suck on her strapon to get her ready to fuck him. After a bit of facefucking, he gets on all fours and she fucks him while she jerks him off. Finally -- after hours and days he has his release. Following this, she unties him and helps clean him up. They have a quick shower and then go to bed, with her arms around him.

You get the point. You can have lots of kinky shit whilst characters still care for one another and don't treat each other like trash. I don't know about others, but for me the hottest part of BDSM or femdom or whatever you want to call it is the care and trust -- you are trusting your partner so much whilst performing these acts. You can be both deeply caring and dominant at the same time, they are not mutually exclusive. This isn't to say the 'hardcore' version of femdom is in any way wrong, but you can have multiple modalities anything without negating the existence of another.

To actually answer the question of the poster, Lust Doll Plus has some good 'gentle' femdom (and BDSM) scenes with Fawn and Rinny, and probably others. Trials in Tainted Space & /COC2 have lots of this type of content as well -- usually very hot, sexy writing followed by a little aftercare. Interested to hear other people's suggestions!

Last edited:

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Trials in Tainted Space & /COC2 have lots of this type of content as well -- usually very hot, sexy writing followed by a little aftercare.
I would be hesitant to count those, unless there are scenes exclusive to male PCs and/or getting defeated which break the norm. My reason being that these games run on a mix of furry and incel logic combined with gameplay convenience and a distinct lack of real character continuity. Everyone is horny to the point of lacking free will by default, no one coordinates anything regarding safety and consent in advance without some degree of assault or fantasy drug/mind magic being involved.

Granted it's easy to gloss over those issues because the games themselves present it as perfectly normal. Lilith's Throne and most slave trainers too.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
I would be hesitant to count those, unless there are scenes exclusive to male PCs and/or getting defeated which break the norm. My reason being that these games run on a mix of furry and incel logic combined with gameplay convenience and a distinct lack of real character continuity. Everyone is horny to the point of lacking free will by default, no one coordinates anything regarding safety and consent in advance without some degree of assault or fantasy drug/mind magic being involved.

Granted it's easy to gloss over those issues because the games themselves present it as perfectly normal. Lilith's Throne and most slave trainers too.
I would disagree -- there are plenty of consentual encounters outside of 'combat' encounters, and there are plenty of male-specific scenes, too. There is, however, lots of other content which may or may not be up your alley, that's fair. They're not 'focused' on femdom, although there is a reasonable amount of you look for it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ianuda

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
In all honesty, it's still pretty true that hardcore femdom is almost cuck gore shit. I hate that crap, I don't consider it love or sexy or hot or anything, it's just hate to me (and mind you, that's my opinion). The kind of woman who deserves no submission are the type you see in those games.

Wish more gentleness was applied. Femdom sessions I been are very different from what you see in these games (i'm not into pegging, so never been pegged).

Last edited:

Ianuda

Nov 14, 2020
Imagine a scenario where a woman locked her partner in chastity for a week. Every day she edged him with her vibrator and played with his body, but didn't allow any release. She was commanding and firm, but obviously deeply cared about her partner who was placing his trust in her. After a week of this torturous playing, they then have a session where she ties him to the bed and plays with him -- this time with some whipping, mild CBT and some name calling that they've agreed on. She then gags him with a double ended dildo gag, and he has to make her orgasm to earn his release while she toys with his body and writes on it. Finally, the piece de resistance, he is allowed to cum -- but only with his hands behind his back and her cock up his ass as she pegs him. She gags him with a ring gag, and makes him suck on her strapon to get her ready to fuck him. After a bit of facefucking, he gets on all fours and she fucks him while she jerks him off. Finally -- after hours and days he has his release. Following this, she unties him and helps clean him up. They have a quick shower and then go to bed, with her arms around him.
You've just described a perfect GFD relationship, thank you! Sometimes I feel the need to white knight for gentle femdom as I rarely see folks defending it. But I can't be as eloquent as required. Yes, I doubt this can count as vanilla... although it's clearly not the "harsh" kind either.

DatGuy88

Apr 30, 2018
You've just described a perfect GFD relationship, thank you! Sometimes I feel the need to white knight for gentle femdom as I rarely see folks defending it. But I can't be as eloquent as required. Yes, I doubt this can count as vanilla... although it's clearly not the "harsh" kind either.
Haha, I'm glad I could use my shitty writing for good ;) But in all seriousness I'm the same -- I don't hate the hardcore femdom stuff, but trust and mutual respect is very much important for my experience. I also am a bit of a switch, so I like having variety where you can have both FxM and MxF content. I don't understand why people try to gate femdom, though; they're all equally valid.

After having thought a little more, here are a few other potential suggestions for gentle femdom:
- Crossdressing in Camelot: This one has a lot of gentle femdom content, and is overall pretty wholesome. It does have a lot of feminisation, which isn't for everyone, but a lot of that is at least partially avoidable. Plenty of partners, and you can either top or bottom in a lot of the scenes. One of my favourites.
- Lunar's Chosen: Okay, so this one isn't focused on femdom, but it does have lots of scenes where females top. Also has a number of (optional) futa scenes. Not everyone's slice of cake I know, but overall pretty fun with good renders. And all the sex scenes are in pretty good taste and fun.
- Monster Girl Dreams: Monster Girls. Some people are into them, some not. This is one of the better executed ones, and there is a fair bit of content variety, including some gentle femdom. There's also a reasonable amount of pretty vanilla stuff, which may or may not be a good thing for you. Still a good game, though; worth trying.
- Shattered: Another feminisation-focused game, except this time it mostly isn't avoidable. Your experience will vary substantially depending on which route you pick, but there're definitely some gentle femdom scenes mixed in there. There're also some more hardcore scenes if that's your jam.

Those plus the ones I recommended previously (LD+, TiTS and CoCs1/2) are about all I can think of. There's not really many gentle femdom 'focused' games, though. But if anyone else has any ideas I'd be interested!

baxtus

Apr 15, 2021
Hey guys do you know of any Gentle Femdom games I'm tierd of all this hardcore hateful Femdom stuff
Boring days is pretty soft femdom, Madam's Maid is romantic lezdom, Nightmare School is pretty gentle, the girls just want to make you cum over and over, Sunville has some light lezdom (mostly the characters being forced to get naked in public), Android Life is pretty gentle

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
I can't believe nobody has mentioned this gem of a game, Treacherous Desires (full download on page 28).
f95zone to/threads/treacherous-desires-final-hirumay.63057/
Yeah but that game sadly has no finished walk through ,I tried playing it 3 times but kept getting the same 2 endings :(

asehpe

Mar 13, 2020
No, its not wrong, I just can't fathom why femdom needs to be nice. I mean its female domination, domination is supposed not to be nice. But what do I now? Right?
Even though this is a relatively old discussion, I'll add a little something to it, because I've been thinking a little about precisely this question. Someone else has defined 'gentle' femdom as including affection and care between domme and sub (especially, I suppose, in the domme => sub direction).

It seems to me that the 'soft -- hard' dimension (i.e., the amount of suffering, pain, humiliation, degradation) is only indirectly related to the 'kind -- unkind' dimension (i.e., the actual connection between domme and sub, involving care, affection, love). You could in principle have a hardcore situation (lots of pain/suffering/humiliation) in which there is a real bond and real caring (lots of aftercare, talk, planning together). And if the fetish is about the woman having as much control as possible so as to derive as much sexual pleasure as possible -- this is again not incompatible with affection, care, even love towards the sub. (I note that a number of dominant people of both genders have said in threads, here and elsewhere, that the effect of their domination on the sub is an important, perhaps essential, part of their pleasure. Seeing how much the sub reacts to it actually spices things up for them.)

But I also notice that a lot of subs who like more hardcore stuff tend to correlate it with the domme actually at least showing, perhaps truly having, little or no affection for the sub. Since this is in principle relatively independent from how much control and/or sexual pleasure the domme has, I've wondered why that was 'so hot' (I certainly can also feel it), i.e., why the correlation. It seems to me that we often conflate 'the pleasure of the domme' with 'the lack of affection for the sub' -- because, in order to actually want to do to the sub some of the things we dream about, the domme in question would really need to have little or no affection for the sub (at least if we want a 'real hardcore' scenario that is not simply role play). Hell, we'll go as far as gynocratic dystopias where men are disenfranchised, enslaved, even slaughtered in camps, just to justify with a 'realistic' background all the hardcore stuff we love so much.

So I'm toying with the idea of defining 'hardcore femdom' not in terms of how extreme the fetishes are, but in terms of how much effort is put into making the bond between domme and sub disappear from the narrative. The less affection the domme seems to have for the sub, the less she cares about him, the more 'hardcore' the femdom is, even if the actual scenes are pretty mild. (The old 'mild' vs. 'extreme' dimension could then be described as 'intensity' rather than 'hardcore'.)

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
Even though this is a relatively old discussion, I'll add a little something to it, because I've been thinking a little about precisely this question. Someone else has defined 'gentle' femdom as including affection and care between domme and sub (especially, I suppose, in the domme => sub direction).

It seems to me that the 'soft -- hard' dimension (i.e., the amount of suffering, pain, humiliation, degradation) is only indirectly related to the 'kind -- unkind' dimension (i.e., the actual connection between domme and sub, involving care, affection, love). You could in principle have a hardcore situation (lots of pain/suffering/humiliation) in which there is a real bond and real caring (lots of aftercare, talk, planning together). And if the fetish is about the woman having as much control as possible so as to derive as much sexual pleasure as possible -- this is again not incompatible with affection, care, even love towards the sub. (I note that a number of dominant people of both genders have said in threads, here and elsewhere, that the effect of their domination on the sub is an important, perhaps essential, part of their pleasure. Seeing how much the sub reacts to it actually spices things up for them.)

But I also notice that a lot of subs who like more hardcore stuff tend to correlate it with the domme actually at least showing, perhaps truly having, little or no affection for the sub. Since this is in principle relatively independent from how much control and/or sexual pleasure the domme has, I've wondered why that was 'so hot' (I certainly can also feel it), i.e., why the correlation. It seems to me that we often conflate 'the pleasure of the domme' with 'the lack of affection for the sub' -- because, in order to actually want to do to the sub some of the things we dream about, the domme in question would really need to have little or no affection for the sub (at least if we want a 'real hardcore' scenario that is not simply role play). Hell, we'll go as far as gynocratic dystopias where men are disenfranchised, enslaved, even slaughtered in camps, just to justify with a 'realistic' background all the hardcore stuff we love so much.

So I'm toying with the idea of defining 'hardcore femdom' not in terms of how extreme the fetishes are, but in terms of how much effort is put into making the bond between domme and sub disappear from the narrative. The less affection the domme seems to have for the sub, the less she cares about him, the more 'hardcore' the femdom is, even if the actual scenes are pretty mild. (The old 'mild' vs. 'extreme' dimension could then be described as 'intensity' rather than 'hardcore'.)
I completely agree, that love, albeit not in the socially codified sense, but in an extremely romantic [based on the word's true meaning] sense may be present in a D/s relationship. Unbound by conventions, unburdened with the association between love and tenderness. I think most extreme femdom in art media leaves out positive affections from the equation simply because its very hard to convey such a fundamentally idiosyncratic and possibly quite melodramatic complexity into a piece of entertainment. The kind of love in a femdom relationship can be even more intense, in a way which is forgotten in our largely superficial, cynical age. Like Zizek argued, paraphrasing: "we are afraid to fall in love", with an emphasis on >>fall<<. It is not only femdom which is a target of "casualizing" it, but classic romantic love is also over-sanitized, pre-packaged, stream-lined, made as bland as possible for the consumption by the lowest common denominator, almost like a supermarket product. Love itself is transformed to mirror the same low information character of the average radio songs. Passion is no longer seen as "healthy" the moment it becomes dangerous. Modern love itself is largely non-committal, casual, self-centered and its objects replaceable. Its about "feeling good", not about the jousissant suffering it was associated with in great novels of the past. I think that we as individuals are basically trained how to love, how to express feelings, how to think ultimately by the zeitgeist we inhabit. Whoever controls the narrative, whoever has the power of definition dictates the meanings we experience. The right to define is a coveted power, for whomever has it, can control how the experience of others get structured.

There is a seeming incompatibility between caring for someone and degrading them, at minimum the usual conceptual frame of reference we have been socialized into, often posits them as mutually exclusive. I agree that it is more nuanced than what some people think. But nuance and porn rarely leave each other room in media [be it games, stories, pictures or videos]. Therefore most media aims to cut through all the possible complexities with a simplification which is - I wager - necessary to get to an end-product [unless one aims at creating a high-culture project]. Love is a nebulous and highly brittle concept which is hard to successfully weave into an effectively arousing porn context. It is not impossible, but significantly harder.

Lastly, I like noncon femdom, so in my case I gain extra masochistic enjoyment from imagining scenarios in which I am forced against my will into femdom situations. It feels more intense, the humiliation, the domination more "real" if that makes any sense to you. But ultimately I recognize, that this is too an oversimplification. As you said, love between a sadist and a masochist is possible, even if their role-play is very extreme for anybody uninvolved looking in on them from an outside pov. I just personally prefer my femdom to be as genuine as possible. It is possible to have a more nuanced story, where at least one party, lets say the sub is madly in love and the domme, who in turn is cold and rejects that love, but later discovers that she actually needs the self-sacrificing, and unconditional love she received from the sub just as much as the sub needs her. This could be a point of affection, but also not necessarily a point in which the relationship necessarily changes its dynamic or intensity.

Even if its not for me, I have no issues with "gentle femdom", just as I have no problem with creations fixated on a single narrow fetish within femdom, such as games where there is only spanking or only reverse rape, etc. But personally, I prefer femdom to be absolute [taken to its limits] and to integrate all kinds of expressions [even beyond the cliche and widely known fetishes].

In this thread, it was not me, who enjoys extreme femdom who was nasty and deprecating, however those against whom I had to defend myself, had no issues whatsoever dis-valuing it, by calling it "hate", which ironically is the real hate here, and might I say kink-shaming frame of mind. I have no hostility of a similar kind against others enjoying their kink in a playful and mild manner, sometimes I like that too. There is only a conflict of interest here in terms of the kinds of games produced. Everybody wants more games which cater to their own likes and dislikes. My contention is, that in terms of femdom, most games tagged as such are in fact soft femdom, so railing against extreme femdom, where only a handful of games qualify as such is really uncalled for. Even my own list features more soft to medium femdom compared to hard femdom, simply because the latter is very rare.

Last edited:

Sooba

Apr 4, 2018
In this thread, it was not me, who enjoys extreme femdom who was nasty and deprecating, however those against whom I had to defend myself, had no issues whatsoever dis-valuing it, by calling it "hate", which ironically is the real hate here, and might I say kink-shaming frame of mind. I have no hostility of a similar kind against others enjoying their kink in a playful and mild manner, sometimes I like that too. There is only a conflict of interest here in terms of the kinds of games produced. Everybody wants more games which cater to their own likes and dislikes. My contention is, that in terms of femdom, most games tagged as such are in fact soft femdom, so railing against extreme femdom, where only a handful of games qualify as such is really uncalled for. Even my own list features more soft to medium femdom compared to hard femdom, simply because the latter is very rare.
See, this is where you went completely off the rails. You hijacked the thread where someone was trying to make a request, and *made it about you*. Repeat it if necessary, *this thread isn't about you.* You are already being catered to. 90% of femdom is geared to your tastes. Hell, I know you've compiled a huge amount already. Consequently people like him have to go digging much harder than you. *That* is why he's trying to make a distinction. So people can better understand and direct him.

So him describing it as less hateful is useful to those of us who might give him an idea of what to look for. If it feels like "hate" to him. Then it feels like hate to him, and no amount of you getting your jimmies rustled is going to change that. So stop spouting long useless diatribes against conceptual attacks that nobody has made against you. (I repeat, this thread is not about you.) Let this thread's request just stand and go enjoy other ones.

Back on topic:

If I get the sense of what you're looking for OP, it's where the woman uses her position of dominance to force-fuck you, rather than humiliation, degradation, pain, non-sexual servitude, or dominance for dominance sake. And you're right. It's surprisingly rare. I find sometimes it can exist in impregnation fantasies, (woman uses whatever advantage she has to force fuck to get pregnant). Although that often has a lot of roleplay in other directions. There's then an absolute metric tonne of "creampie surprise" videos to have to wade through as well. Another is battle-fuck games, but those have traditionally had 8-bit graphics and limited range.

"Degrees of Lewdity" can be shoehorned to fit, if you make yourself a male character, make all default NPC's female, and then don't resist sexual encounters. A little heavier on story and exploration.

"Kinky Fight Club" is a pretty boiled-down sex-oriented battle-fuck game where you can either play as the woman dominating, play as a male and purposefully lose, or play as male with the "when I'm winning it looks like I'm losing" setting. The last one is unique in that the woman "dominating" results in her orgasm, not yours. Ignore the supposed dialogue. It's erratic.

"FemDomination" is pretty nice, if short. The controls are a bit to learn. But the graphics and atmosphere are great. One encounter in particular is basically you being tied up outside at night with a gorgeous woman who's going to fuck your brains out whether you like it or not.

Last edited:

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
I completely agree, that love, albeit not in the socially codified sense, but in an extremely romantic [based on the word's true meaning] sense may be present in a D/s relationship. Unbound by conventions, unburdened with the association between love and tenderness. I think most extreme femdom in art media leaves out positive affections from the equation simply because its very hard to convey such a fundamentally idiosyncratic and possibly quite melodramatic complexity into a piece of entertainment. The kind of love in a femdom relationship can be even more intense, in a way which is forgotten in our largely superficial, cynical age. Like Zizek argued, paraphrasing: "we are afraid to fall in love", with an emphasis on >>fall<<. It is not only femdom which is a target of "casualizing" it, but classic romantic love is also over-sanitized, pre-packaged, stream-lined, made as bland as possible for the consumption by the lowest common denominator, almost like a supermarket product. Love itself is transformed to mirror the same low information character of the average radio songs. Passion is no longer seen as "healthy" the moment it becomes dangerous. Modern love itself is largely non-committal, casual, self-centered and its objects replaceable. Its about "feeling good", not about the jousissant suffering it was associated with in great novels of the past. I think that we as individuals are basically trained how to love, how to express feelings, how to think ultimately by the zeitgeist we inhabit. Whoever controls the narrative, whoever has the power of definition dictates the meanings we experience. The right to define is a coveted power, for whomever has it, can control how the experience of others get structured.

There is a seeming incompatibility between caring for someone and degrading them, at minimum the usual conceptual frame of reference we have been socialized into, often posits them as mutually exclusive. I agree that it is more nuanced than what some people think. But nuance and porn rarely leave each other room in media [be it games, stories, pictures or videos]. Therefore most media aims to cut through all the possible complexities with a simplification which is - I wager - necessary to get to an end-product [unless one aims at creating a high-culture project]. Love is a nebulous and highly brittle concept which is hard to successfully weave into an effectively arousing porn context. It is not impossible, but significantly harder.

Lastly, I like noncon femdom, so in my case I gain extra masochistic enjoyment from imagining scenarios in which I am forced against my will into femdom situations. It feels more intense, the humiliation, the domination more "real" if that makes any sense to you. But ultimately I recognize, that this is too an oversimplification. As you said, love between a sadist and a masochist is possible, even if their role-play is very extreme for anybody uninvolved looking in on them from an outside pov. I just personally prefer my femdom to be as genuine as possible. It is possible to have a more nuanced story, where at least one party, lets say the sub is madly in love and the domme, who in turn is cold and rejects that love, but later discovers that she actually needs the self-sacrificing, and unconditional love she received from the sub just as much as the sub needs her. This could be a point of affection, but also not necessarily a point in which the relationship necessarily changes its dynamic or intensity.

Even if its not for me, I have no issues with "gentle femdom", just as I have no problem with creations fixated on a single narrow fetish within femdom, such as games where there is only spanking or only reverse rape, etc. But personally, I prefer femdom to be absolute [taken to its limits] and to integrate all kinds of expressions [even beyond the cliche and widely known fetishes].

You are taking this way too seriously. Let's just accept that our definitions do not match with each other, we may never agree on this, you will not convince me nor will I convince you on anything related to this, because our pov are widely different. Doesn't mean we can't just enjoy our lives the way we want to (as I said, it's my opinion and I stand by it as it only affects my life and the choices I make, just because I like it when the girl calls me nice things after she whips me, doesn't I'm invalidating your experience, I just don't like it. Mind you, I could have worded it better, so I take that L). So let's just live in peace and leave it like that.

Last edited:

Aseratrix

Engaged Member
Dec 16, 2019
You are taking this way too seriously. Let's just accept that our definitions do not match with each other, we may never agree on this, you will not convince me nor will I convince you on anything related to this, because our pov are widely different. Doesn't mean we can't just enjoy our lives the way we want to (as I said, it's my opinion and I stand by it as it only affects my life and the choices I make, just because I like it when the girl calls me nice things after she whips me, doesn't I'm invalidating your experience, I just don't like it. Mind you, I could have worded it better, so I take that L). So let's just live in peace and leave it like that.
I will just quote my own self a couple of lines above:

"Even if its not for me, I have no issues with "gentle femdom", just as I have no problem with creations fixated on a single narrow fetish within femdom, such as games where there is only spanking or only reverse rape, etc. But personally, I prefer femdom to be absolute [taken to its limits] and to integrate all kinds of expressions [even beyond the cliche and widely known fetishes]."

So yeah, lets live and let live!