VN Unity Abandoned Gentleman [v0.1] [MrFalcon]

MrFalcons

Nov 10, 2018
Cover.jpeg

Overview:

We are creating an adult video game. Gentleman is a real-time 3D, Choice based dating game which is made with unity3D. We are planning to add a lot more characters and animations in the future versions.​

Updated: 10/11/2018 (Working on update it will be up soon -- A lot has changed stay tuned)
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: None
Version: V0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOADS:
Win: - - -
Mac: - -

188219_188045_b.jpg 188220_188046_c.jpg 188221_188048_e.jpg 188222_188049_g.jpg 188223_188050_h.jpg 188224_188051_j.jpg 188225_188052_k.jpg 188226_188053_l.jpg 188227_188055_SS_36.jpg 188228_188157_asd.jpg 188229_188158_dsa.jpg

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Bunch of Daz assists ported to Unity. But the textures are all different

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
Textures are quite bad, screen changes are a bit jerky, only 4 save slots and I don't even know how to leave MC's room in the morning.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
You move around in the house by clicking the "House" icon :)
crap6.jpg
But it's freaking annoying, there is no indication to where the people are in the house and you have to check every single room! eery damn time! and yeah the text is a little hard to read some times, should not pick that kinda text and yesss the chars, dont look amazing, looks like some unfinished work the art and models, but there is always room for improvement :)

kingofbrocoli

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Jesus Christ.
I mean, you don't exactly expect your average smut peddler to moonlight as an interior designer, but for fucks sake. How do you sit there and say "You know what I see a lot on people's bedroom walls? Words. The same word. Repeated forever."
Also wtf is with that font? Its not classy, just annoying.

zahratustra

May 13, 2018
View attachment 176608
But it's freaking annoying, there is no indication to where the people are in the house and you have to check every single room! eery damn time! and yeah the text is a little hard to read some times, should not pick that kinda text and yesss the chars, dont look amazing, looks like some unfinished work the art and models, but there is always room for improvement :)
Thanks! Black icon on a dark blue background. No wonder that I've missed it!

Reactions: over the edge

MrFalcons

Nov 10, 2018
Textures are quite bad, screen changes are a bit jerky, only 4 save slots and I don't even know how to leave MC's room in the morning.
Actually 4 save slots for NOW. We already started to improve according to your feedbacks. You can lave mc's room by clicking the button at the top right corner (Home Button)

The main character is named Main Character? Seems like lazy writing to me.
how to play? how to leave the room? Better delete this game before it's too late)))
You can name him what ever you want. Please just download and try :)

You're wrong. His name is Name.

View attachment 176588
Only in screenshots. You can name him as you like.
View attachment 176608
Thanks for your comment and I agree with you. Its only V0.1 We need feedbacks to improve this game thats why we have versions :)

lot of bugs in this game you get -5 star out of 10
can you please state the bugs so we can figure it out in the next version?

Jesus Christ.
I mean, you don't exactly expect your average smut peddler to moonlight as an interior designer, but for fucks sake. How do you sit there and say "You know what I see a lot on people's bedroom walls? Words. The same word. Repeated forever."
Also wtf is with that font? Its not classy, just annoying.
Well we need feedbacks to improve and fix it will be better in the upcoming version

Thanks! Black icon on a dark blue background. No wonder that I've missed it!
I can't figure out how to save.
You just press "escape" and select save. there are 4 slots to save for now. we will increase the amount in upcoming versions.