VN Unity Abandoned Genuine Hero [v0.2.2] [ElTomaso]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

El Tomaso

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2018
GenuineHeroGif.gif

Overview:
Summoned to a fantasy world as a Hero, without any weapons nor skills. You will have to get down and dirty fighting the different fantasy races.
Will you prove yourself as a hero and dominate them? Or will you be dominated?​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-17
Release Date: 2023-12-12
Developer: El Tomaso - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Walking.png Night.png Fight.png Doggy.png Heaaling.png BJ.png Missionary.png Thigh.png

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Alright, this actually looks pretty good. Will try out and edit this to have my thoughts when I get around to it.
...if I don't do that in like three hours or so someone remind me please.

Edit - Okay, I've tried it out, and here are my first thoughts:
- No music or sfx. I understand there not being any voices since it's a v0.1 release but... c'mon man, at least give us stock music or ambience or something just so we aren't playing in absolute silence.
- It's a bit short on content for a v0.1 release. There's... about five, ten minutes or so? I'd say that I read kind of fast though, so it may vary.
- Dialogue has some awkward pauses where you need to wait for some reason and can't click through the text. Kind of inconsistent, so I'm unsure if it was just waiting for an animation to finish or not.
? The BurstDebugInformation_DoNotShip folder is included. It probably shouldn't be. This is a very minor nitpick since it doesn't really have any effect on the game itself, but it would just be nice to not have it to save on however much space it takes up.
? Inverted camera. Granted, this is also a very minor nitpick, but I just don't like inverted camera controls.
? VN being made in Unity. Definitely not the worst choice, it just strikes me as a little weird.
+ Camera controls exist at all. Most of the time, they don't, so it's very nice to see them in this game.
+ The animations are as smooth as butter. I've rarely seen any better, especially in 3dcg games like this.

This game, if properly cooked, definitely has the potential to shine like a diamond. I severely hope it doesn't wither or stagnate like a lot of other games tend to.

Last edited:

Anon90s

Jul 26, 2017
An game featuring hot goblin girl but not mobile. thats too bad but i wish success in the development.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I wouldn't say there's much female domination yet. There's is very little content at the moment. But it will in the future, so I included it in Planned Tags.
What about MaleDom tag then? As it says "Will you prove yourself as a hero and dominate them? Or will you be dominated?".

Reactions: Amariithynar

Stupidkiller

Jan 12, 2018
There's very little content, but for what there is it's pretty damn well polished. Is it going to be a static VN or are you planning on something more complex?

El Tomaso

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2018
There's very little content, but for what there is it's pretty damn well polished. Is it going to be a static VN or are you planning on something more complex?
Thank you. The plan is to have a point & click adventure type. Kind of similar to Monkey Island ( not as polished ). Maybe more like The Twist, since you won't be walking around, and just clicking/teleporting there. And the "cutscenes" are going to be VN like. Aside from having fights, where you win or lose, depending on what you do. ( Right now you can't lose )

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes