4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

7maxx

Oct 16, 2023
how do i get the game to fullscreen? choosing the fullscreen option makes the game run in a small window in the centre with all black borders. I'm having trouble even reading the text. pls help

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
how do i get the game to fullscreen? choosing the fullscreen option makes the game run in a small window in the centre with all black borders. I'm having trouble even reading the text. pls help
Pressing Alt+Enter works for me.

BebeG

Nov 15, 2021
This is great but my only issue is that it's lacking sound effects for cumming, I know that's more realistic but h-games are purely visual and auditory medium so i don't think that's weird to bring up when they have to do all the work
It's almost perfect, I just need the cumming sound lol

Reactions: thotcriminal

EntrapedInDestiny

Mar 31, 2024
how do you repair to full screen ? tried alt+enter and changing scaling on gpu but didn't help. tried change to full screen by properties/option doesn't do anything launching the game in full screen (properites of the app) doesn't change. i didn't have this kind of problem with other games.

Jul 28, 2017
how do you repair to full screen ? tried alt+enter and changing scaling on gpu but didn't help. tried change to full screen by properties/option doesn't do anything launching the game in full screen (properites of the app) doesn't change. i didn't have this kind of problem with other games.
Alt+Enter works for me, try f4 just in case and f1 allows you to change the settings for launching.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

EntrapedInDestiny

Mar 31, 2024
Alt+Enter works for me, try f4 just in case and f1 allows you to change the settings for launching.
it is probably a problem in windows/nvidia compability tried all methods but to no avail.The only response i get from the game is trying to change form window to fullscreen loads 2-5s and goes back to window. Just gonna need to find other game with similiar problem and look for solutions there bc it's some systemXgame issue so i got no clue how to fix it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes