4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
And you can learn to stop making excuses for lazy people asking for saves.
If they have a good reason, they can communicate and make their own case. They're autonomous human beings too.
If you wanna whiteknight insignificant things, Twitter is perfect for that.
Or you could just not make assumptions about why people are posting. Plus if they are new than all you are doing is setting a bad tone for how they should interact with the site.

And "Twitter", I do not know this "Twitter" you speak of... :unsure:

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Or you could just not make assumptions about why people are posting. Plus if they are new than all you are doing is setting a bad tone for how they should interact with the site.

And "Twitter", I do not know this "Twitter" you speak of... :unsure:
Or if they're new, it's to their benefit to know how to use the search bar.
There's no argument you can make that will make me agree with you, so I'll just keep doing what I do and you can keep passive aggressively react to my comments I guess. No idea what you think you're achieving by confronting me.

Oh, and P.S., if they don't know, they can ask. If they have legit reasons, they can state it. If they choose to just ask for a save without context, especially if someone already posted it, I'm going to assume they're lazy because it doesn't take much to elaborate. If they don't reply after you defended them, I'm going to also assume they either already found it themselves or don't need it that badly.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Or if they're new, it's to their benefit to know how to use the search bar.
There's no argument you can make that will make me agree with you, so I'll just keep doing what I do and you can keep passive aggressively react to my comments I guess. No idea what you think you're achieving by confronting me.

Oh, and P.S., if they don't know, they can ask. If they have legit reasons, they can state it. If they choose to just ask for a save without context, especially if someone already posted it, I'm going to assume they're lazy because it doesn't take much to elaborate. If they don't reply after you defended them, I'm going to also assume they either already found it themselves or don't need it that badly.
That's a lot of text to post about something you could have just ignored in the first place...

Reactions: Indeed@456

EntrapedInDestiny

Mar 31, 2024
Guys just change to show 100 post per page click ctrl+ f problem solved. if someone can't do at least this much then it's their knowledge problem and laziness. There's no way to dodge spoilers if they are written with the save link. even a homeless person have that much energy it takes 5-10s. The only person that doesn't have this ability wouldn't be able to find this forum in the first place.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes