4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

CraveGG

Apr 16, 2023
i dont understand how to get the cheat sword. when you spawn in the lady just shoves you inside the house and you cant go back because the green slime is blocking the door

SimpMaster44111

May 21, 2023
i dont understand how to get the cheat sword. when you spawn in the lady just shoves you inside the house and you cant go back because the green slime is blocking the door
Inside the house on the first floor the green glass door should let you go back outside. If you can't get out of the house, you have to talk to all the girls at the second story, otherwise they will not let you out of the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

SimpMaster44111

May 21, 2023
Hello everyone. My question is for those who were able to comply with 100% of the content in version 1.03. I have reached 95%. and despite meeting the prerequisites, objectives 62 (Marionette, with whom I lost a fight) and 67 (Lia: My request 5) are not shown available.
As for adette, but having all the content, I can't release the last objective (although I was able to verify that all the hospitalization and prison objectives were achieved)
I can't get the Adette last objective too. Please let me know if you figured it out.

I figured out the Marionette and Lia, those may be linked as you have to complete every quest (which means losing to every girl in the game) to unlock Lia's event and the Marionette. I didn't scroll all the way through and realised that I hadn't completed the Samurai quest which is why I couldn't access both scenes.

EDIT: I looked at the Adette scene with the 100% bb files and it's a trash scene. Not worth imo.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

dkabal

Feb 28, 2021
Game is starting, but then, all of a sudden, it closes without any error. If anyone could help, i'd appreciate it.

Meloned

Mar 22, 2023
Is [Final] tag really mean anything? I dont see any in here, that means there'll be more update like new sex scenes and good stuff like that right? Please someone correct me, so i can play the game without worry. Thanks

Shredy

Aug 8, 2017
Is [Final] tag really mean anything? I dont see any in here, that means there'll be more update like new sex scenes and good stuff like that right? Please someone correct me, so i can play the game without worry. Thanks
Any game may get an update at any moment.
I've seen games that got an update after 5+ years.

DK-MC

Feb 2, 2019
It can be a bit overwhelming with how many girls, paths and possible endings it drops on you. I would have liked if it had a recommended order to get scenes. Though I suppose it's better than being railroaded with all the questionable stuff like pissing and lolis.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.30 star(s) 10 Votes