4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I can't seem to unlock some scenes even though I fulfill the requirements listed in Recollection mode:

Adette (Brothel lady) - Ruined by pleasure (Talk to her after unlocking [Reverse Rape Show] and all hospitalization and imprisonment events)
Can't choose [Yes] when she prompts me.

Princess - Sex Toy (Talk to her when you have the [Gate Key] in your inventory after unlocking her other events)
Just replays the Chastity Belt Torture event when I talk to her.

Every other Recollection scene is unlocked and the CG Gallery is at 99%, anyone has any clue?

EDIT: Nevermind, the problem is that at some point I saw the Princess' imprisonment event but didn't save afterwards, so it got unlocked in the gallery but it didn't count as "seen" in the playthrough, I've unlocked everything now :)

Last edited:

thotcriminal

Nov 18, 2019
This is great but my only issue is that it's lacking sound effects for cumming, I know that's more realistic but h-games are purely visual and auditory medium so i don't think that's weird to bring up when they have to do all the work

lankypsp

Feb 26, 2019
Game plays fine and the included full cg unlock is nice. However, I can't make the window any bigger? usually I can resize the window but this one wont let me. If I click the fullscreen option in the game settings it isnt the right aspect ratio.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes