4.30 star(s) 10 Votes
May 10, 2018
according to the recollection scene in order to get the neighbor's "loving sex scene" your health and ap has to be below 10% while you are under the effect of both Severe eusetrus and the Lewd crest
However I have done this and she only plays the loving handjob scene.

Am I missing something?

NekoFemBouy

Nov 1, 2018
I can't seem to find the location "Ancient Tower". How do I get there?
It's actually behind the castle to the right. Just enter the castle courtyard, then go to the side with the guard and pass her going up until you see a door that takes you to the Ancient Tower.

Reactions: tripa04

Lancelot97

Jul 29, 2018
is there an easy way to "miss" attack from the warrior girl? for the quest
Complete Quest 3 from the Guild and you will receive the handcuffs, equip the item and you will miss all your attacks. There are some quests that can be completed that way. Like in dungeon 2 or 3 there's a quest to lose while failing to escape 2 times, well, there's a quests that gives you an item to always fail your escapes.

HPSchlaad

Mar 29, 2019
The biggest translation mistake in this game is confusing "edging" with "tease & denial".

That said, I actually got 1 ballbusting scene, when you lose to enemys and have to choose punishment in the town, go to the left town part, then to the upper town part where the bar is and let the bunnygirl punish you.

The rest was either not femdom-related at all, or some softcore cbt with the blue hair sister.

Generally I don't like the game that much, it has too much of a shota focus (on the male MC). Not really recommendable.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes