4.30 star(s) 10 Votes
Apr 20, 2020
So, besides the translation having been done by two different people... Is there any difference between MediocreTranslation's version (this thread's version), and AceCyclone's version?

From what I can garner, this version is just a fan translation. AceCyclone also has a version with just their fan translation, but they also have a separate modded version of the game with their translation (but it's still WIP because of potential BGM issues some people get).

Anyone here have a preference between the two? Is one's translation better than the other? Completely disregarding the added cheat/debug room that comes with the modded version, is the modded version more enjoyable because of a higher resolution?

Thanks in advance.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
Six0 why are you hating the game for something that isn't supposed to be?
Because you saw the "femdom" tag and expected the game to follow exactly what your own personal strict view of femdom is supposed to be like?

The only time you actually reviewed the game was when you talked about the skip button.
Agreed. The review was basically a rant that could have been posted in the discussion thread.

The title of the game is literally "Get Violated By EVERY Girl..." - Not "Real Femdom"

And counter to the whole "this isn't femdom"; it still is since the women are dominating the male - that's like the basis of femdom. I do agree that the women should be also getting off while dominating since it's just natural that anyone would want to get off and they are already in control to make it happen. But to think that there isn't a chance that some women would just want to dom and not cum just seems like personal grievance.

nagitong

Mar 1, 2018
any ways to open up menu to save/setting or something along those lines? trying the usual num0/esc does nothing :/
or perhaps i still in the opening story part? (just finish talking to the princess about defeating some girls)

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Six0 why are you hating the game for something that isn't supposed to be?
Because you saw the "femdom" tag and expected the game to follow exactly what your own personal strict view of femdom is supposed to be like?

The only time you actually reviewed the game was when you talked about the skip button.
Is it too much to ask for a femdom that focuses more on the female part of its name? Call me crazy but I'm more interested in their pleasure, bodies and desires than some dude's. Especially when violate/rape is in the title. You don't ever see maledom where the men 'rape' women by smothering them in love and kindness. Getting her off and then walking away like that's all he wanted. No, because their goals are to bust a nut. Something we very rarely see women having in most femdom out there. And is it really a 'strict view' of femdom to expect at least half as much cunnilingus as there are blowjobs? To wish people would stop equating feet on a dick to domination? I don't know what you think this game is supposed to be, but it's a joke for what it tries to be.

Agreed. The review was basically a rant that could have been posted in the discussion thread.

The title of the game is literally "Get Violated By EVERY Girl..." - Not "Real Femdom"

And counter to the whole "this isn't femdom"; it still is since the women are dominating the male - that's like the basis of femdom. I do agree that the women should be also getting off while dominating since it's just natural that anyone would want to get off and they are already in control to make it happen. But to think that there isn't a chance that some women would just want to dom and not cum just seems like personal grievance.
A review is a review whether it reflects your sentiments or not. I didn't see any rule that said reviews have to be lenient or about the technical aspects of a game rather than its content.

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
My review wasn't 'solely' focused on the genre. I also mentioned the content, or lack thereof, and the asinine implementation of the skip function. I could also talk about the ass backwards controls too if that would make you happy.
Indeed you did which would have likely saved the overall unnecessary rant portion prior

Reactions: lnppo

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Is it too much to ask for a femdom that focuses more on the female part of its name?
Femdom is short for female dominance. Femdom refers to a woman who is a dominant partner in BDSM sexual activities.
Call me crazy but I'm more interested in their pleasure, bodies and desires than some dude's. Especially when violate/rape is in the title.
Ok, dude. That is your opinion, but that has nothing to do with what the developer tried to accomplish. The MC gets abused/raped/molested against his will even if he physiologically responds to it.
You don't ever see maledom where the men 'rape' women by smothering them in love and kindness. Getting her off and then walking away like that's all he wanted. No, because their goals are to bust a nut. Something we very rarely see women having in most femdom out there.
So it's "wrong" because you don't see that often? Is that really your point? because you are ignorant about it?
And is it really a 'strict view' of femdom to expect at least half as much cunnilingus as there are blowjobs?
You are very fixated on "cunnilingus" like this was supposed to be a requirement and essential to the experience when in fact, it is just your personal preference.
I don't know what you think this game is supposed to be, but it's a joke for what it tries to be.
The only joke is that you think the game was supposed to be made for you.
A review is a review whether it reflects your sentiments or not.
A review is based on the game's merits, an essay is based on your sentiments. The review section is not for essays and you can't review a game based on your sentiments.

throwawaycoom

Jun 28, 2020
If femdom means submissive male MC are there even that many games without it? As far as male MCs go it basically ranges from guy getting raped by monster girls/succubi, shota rape (this one) to a literal cuckold. And then there's the rare game you play a male with a libido.

sassy_mendigo

Oct 31, 2017
Fine, I fixed it. Gave the game two stars instead of one and brought up the controls. Hopefully nobody else @'s me for not drinking the Koolaid.
Your "review" equates to a dislike, a downvote on Reddit. This review isn't about the game, it's about how sad made you feel.

I've made reviews about games that I disliked for personal reasons, but I didn't let this cloud my critical/rational thinking even when I openly expressed my distaste for them and my final rating was based solemnly on the game's merits.
https://f95zone.to/threads/terrible-laboratory-v1-02-aburasobabiyori-kagura-games.27929/br-reviews

• Haha
Reactions: lnppo

JoleenStar

Sep 29, 2017
Haha. Genius. Bottoms in here giving bad takes to be humiliated has to be a fetish.

Disco-Inferno

May 9, 2017
Someone in the reviews section doesn't quite get Japanese culture do they :ROFLMAO:
Femdom covers a vast spectrum, just because this particular form of it hasn't included your tastes as much as you'd like doesn't make it not femdom. Entitled much...

On a side note... Shame this game doesn't have animation even rudimentary key frames would have been nice.

WitchKingX

Apr 10, 2019
I accidentally found it... that's why I'm one-shotting all gals, not cuz I'm lvl 15 haha. Anyways, how can I get another lewd crest? I got rid of mine but I need another to complete a quest
I literally can't find it still, where is it exactly? (I'm probably blind af, but I don't see a gate anywhere :eek:)

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes