4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

Bubbriver

Apr 6, 2019
How do I unlock the quests? Every quest says Not Available for mer right now. I have defeated the boss inside of the first zone and trying to beat the second zone boss right now.

Mar 17, 2021
How do I unlock the quests? Every quest says Not Available for mer right now. I have defeated the boss inside of the first zone and trying to beat the second zone boss right now.
In the fights in each of the areas, you have to lose once to each of the corresponding quests. The others unlock with the continuation of the storyline.

Lpatred

Jan 2, 2022
I saw many people couldnt play this game on joiplay. How did you manage to play it on joiplay?
I just use the lastest version of joiplay(1.10.065) and rpgm plugin(1.10.52) from joiplay patreon.

The play store one is only version 1.01

Last edited:
Reactions: HMePls

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
How do you get to the ancient tower? I'm caught up on quest and have explored the entire castle. Am I missing something?

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
You have to go past the castle entrance, follow through the path on the right of the castle and by the end, right on the back wall, you'll see a tiny door.
Is it supposed to be that small black window looking thing? I've tried to interact and walk into it but it doesn't do anything. You don't have a screenshot do you?

tripa04

Oct 31, 2019
Is it supposed to be that small black window looking thing? I've tried to interact and walk into it but it doesn't do anything. You don't have a screenshot do you?
No, sorry, I don't. But yeah, it should be that. You must defeat every other boss before you get access though.

sachaviguier

Dec 19, 2020
I can't extract him... need help please or can't have I the english patch only ? I have the japanese game but never really played it because of japanese. Does somoene know how can I have my text in english if I can't extract this one

johnnywolf

Jul 6, 2019
Anyone know how to reach the ancient tower? I've defeated all the bosses I'm aware of but can't go through the small black window to the right.

tripa04

Oct 31, 2019
Anyone know how to reach the ancient tower? I've defeated all the bosses I'm aware of but can't go through the small black window to the right.
Just in case, it's NOT INSIDE of the castle. It's outside. Do not enter the castle, go around it to the right.
It's not a window, it's rather a greenish door BEHIND the castle.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes