4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
how do i get the game to fullscreen? choosing the fullscreen option makes the game run in a small window in the centre with all black borders. I'm having trouble even reading the text. pls help
Pressing Alt+Enter works for me.

Mar 31, 2024
how do you repair to full screen ? tried alt+enter and changing scaling on gpu but didn't help. tried change to full screen by properties/option doesn't do anything launching the game in full screen (properites of the app) doesn't change. i didn't have this kind of problem with other games.

Jul 28, 2017
how do you repair to full screen ? tried alt+enter and changing scaling on gpu but didn't help. tried change to full screen by properties/option doesn't do anything launching the game in full screen (properites of the app) doesn't change. i didn't have this kind of problem with other games.
Alt+Enter works for me, try f4 just in case and f1 allows you to change the settings for launching.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Mar 31, 2024
Alt+Enter works for me, try f4 just in case and f1 allows you to change the settings for launching.
it is probably a problem in windows/nvidia compability tried all methods but to no avail.The only response i get from the game is trying to change form window to fullscreen loads 2-5s and goes back to window. Just gonna need to find other game with similiar problem and look for solutions there bc it's some systemXgame issue so i got no clue how to fix it.

• Thinking Face

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Any one got a full recollection save they can share?
Yes, but it's only worthy of those who master the Use of the Search Bar, a very ancient school of martial search engine arts, even older than Google Fu. I would teach you, but I'm afraid the rules of this ancient super secret society forbids me. Best of luck.

• Angry

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Yes, but it's only worthy of those who master the Use of the Search Bar, a very ancient school of martial search engine arts, even older than Google Fu. I would teach you, but I'm afraid the rules of this ancient super secret society forbids me. Best of luck.
There's no need to troll them. They are probably just trying to avoid spoilers for the storyline.

Reactions: Indeed@456

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
So ask and troll after is what you're saying?
Sure. Hello other guy, are you scared of spoilers? Is that why you can't use the search bar?
Or you could just not troll people on here period. If you want to spend your time trolling is perfect for that.

Reactions: Indeed@456

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
Or you could just not troll people on here period. If you want to spend your time trolling is perfect for that.
And you can learn to stop making excuses for lazy people asking for saves.
If they have a good reason, they can communicate and make their own case. They're autonomous human beings too.
If you wanna whiteknight insignificant things, Twitter is perfect for that.

• Angry

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
And you can learn to stop making excuses for lazy people asking for saves.
If they have a good reason, they can communicate and make their own case. They're autonomous human beings too.
If you wanna whiteknight insignificant things, Twitter is perfect for that.
Or you could just not make assumptions about why people are posting. Plus if they are new than all you are doing is setting a bad tone for how they should interact with the site.

And "Twitter", I do not know this "Twitter" you speak of... :unsure:

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes