bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
is it Netorari(or whatever its called when you are the one fucking someone elses girl?
Netori, and no, NTR is only Netorare, and the NTR tag abbreviated (So Netorare) is listed twice. I assume the dev may have meant Netorare and Netorase?

Odd thing to add in a game called "My Harem Saga" though. (since well... those interested in the main content would leave because of that content).
Is becoming a common theme... sweet sounding titles or games with Harem in the title, then having tags that conflict with that very genre or name. (like "My loyal wife" but is an NTR game....)

Reactions: Desuro

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
Netori, and no, NTR is only Netorare, and the NTR tag abbreviated (So Netorare) is listed twice. I assume the dev may have meant Netorare and Netorase?

Odd thing to add in a game called "My Harem Saga" though. (since well... those interested in the main content would leave because of that content).
Is becoming a common theme... sweet sounding titles or games with Harem in the title, then having tags that conflict with that very genre or name. (like "My loyal wife" but is an NTR game....)
The main character stealing other character's partners is a form of NTR. Very likely what will happen.

May 13, 2018
Ok I downloaded it and check now. So technically this IS the Extreme version, yeah.
Those Patreon Locked things aren't a thing yet iirc. So far you only have the one girl. They're locked there because they simply don't exist yet since this thing is a WIP still.
The EXTREME part of the game is that like with the Clicker one, the costumes and some scenes are locked on paywall, also Hack Mode.
So those things are available here.
I played through the whole thing on hack mode. Almost none of the sex scenes shown in the preview pics with the redhead happen in-game.

Deneuve

Aug 6, 2017
I played through the whole thing on hack mode. Almost none of the sex scenes shown in the preview pics with the redhead happen in-game.
Wdym? The ones in the preview pics are there, I played through Hack Mode too.
The blowjob one is from Late Night Visit.
The handjob one is obviously from the Handjob option.
Her masturbating is from Watch Jessica Touch Herself.
1666187896010.png

Jun 14, 2020
I guess this has potential, but now its pretty lame. Personally I just dont get clicker stuff, its not gameplay, so you might as well just give us the animations without the clicking

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote