was going to make one since I saw the trailer

and I had this one since for years

Batman Sig.png

I'll be using yours maybe in the future. The logo animation :WeSmart::love:

Six Fingers

Game Developer
Aug 21, 2020
Hey everyone,
I'm making a new game and my skills in photoshop are kinda basic and I would like a background for my main menu which has some magic and invoke some emotions. I kinda tried but I was never satisfied. The story is going to be a little bit sad with some romance and some action and humor.
232322.png
I want something that says the world is not fair and a sad place and is going to burn. and if possible I only want the background because the main menu is going to be animated with some hair moving etc

I don't really know if this kind of request is valid in this thread, I would really appreciate it if someone can do it.
if it's not then I'm sorry for posting here:)

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hey everyone,
I'm making a new game and my skills in photoshop are kinda basic and I would like a background for my main menu which has some magic and invoke some emotions. I kinda tried but I was never satisfied. The story is going to be a little bit sad with some romance and some action and humor.
View attachment 794181
I want something that says the world is not fair and a sad place and is going to burn. and if possible I only want the background because the main menu is going to be animated with some hair moving etc

I don't really know if this kind of request is valid in this thread, I would really appreciate it if someone can do it.
if it's not then I'm sorry for posting here:)
Here's your call hope you like this one
00.png

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
hello im new here, could u make sig like this one to?
Here's your call:
View attachment 750431
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/07/765051_Manuka--Req.gif
but with champion "Akali kda(the baddestif exist:BootyTime:)"(with gif from her skill when on shadow mode n normal mode) and the line just put her name , not my name, also cn i request with the wallpaper to, :giggle: well maybe im requesting too much :lol:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019

but with champion "Akali kda(the baddestif exist:BootyTime:)"(with gif from her skill when on shadow mode n normal mode) and the line just put her name , not my name, also cn i request with the wallpaper to, :giggle: well maybe im requesting too much :lol:
Hey,sure thing,going to need a image or something to be based on.

Reactions: Krull

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019

Here you go
Ive-11-Req.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/810980_Ive-11-Req.gif

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
So the wallpaper is finaly finished. Still not satisfyed where i think i could have done better. So had to draw the line.
Hope to improve on the next one!

View attachment 793888

If you allow me a little criticism;

Never center the art in the middle of the design if possible, since it breaks the rule of thirds and we lose the focus of the main art.

Try to create a connection between the art and the bg, the easiest way to create a fusion is to use both with complementary colors, that is, if your art has cold colors use cold colors for the bg, or if they are warm the same, for u have many ways to do it, either playing with color balances, gradients or yourself through several layers and using different blending modes, the thing is that u do not let the art show that it is stuck there like nothing, but it seems that that art is in that bg that you have created, as if it were a photo.

Another thing that will help u improve the fusion between art and bg is undoubtedly the use of lighting and shadows, this has many options to do it, I like to do it through layers and playing with the fusion modes, but you can also with the channels, (gradient of B / W), curves etc etc.

I hope my post helps you and keep it up :D

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
lol, i thought it just put her name but with the line tho?? :KEK: thanks n im confuse what will giving u, a "redheart" or ":lol: :ROFLMAO:"
edit: cn u fix again the line :KEK: this one just put her name on "Akali"
I will do it later today.
Ive-11---Req-00.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/812132_Ive-11---Req-00.gif

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 48 Votes