GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I would like to request:

Gfx Request: Banner
Game: Ataegina
Characters: Any (preferably Isabella, Ayna, Bredita e Ataegina)
Any pictures/renders: Up to you
Text you want in the graphic: Game Title, F95zone.
Any Specifics: No

Thanks!!

Doom_

Always tired
Donor
Jun 15, 2021
Gfx Request: Signature
Games: Ambrosia, Magical Girl Celesphonia, Anthesis
Characters: Flode, Natsu, and Amane
Any pictures/renders: It doesn't matter to me.
Text you want in the graphic: It'd be nice to have the devs name "Shimobashira Workshop" and maybe fan or something similar at the end. Also I wouldn't mind if it was shortened to just Shimobashira or even shimo.
Specifics: I'd like to have all three of the MCs on the singnature

Reactions: TheUnknownable

Shadow Emperor

Formerly 'Darth Axia'
Jul 19, 2021
Hiyas, i have a small request.
Can somone make a android phone wallpaper of Zoey from Element 174 & a discord avatar please?

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hello,

Would anyone would be interested in making a fan sig of the Witcher opening screen of Chasing Sunsets?

Witcher-Jaye.png

I don't know if it's even possible, but would like it to happen because I think it would look good with the bonfire embers flying around. Thanks in advance!

• Love
Reactions: LizaS

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
I want to request a fan signature for my new favorite game Friends in Need. I'm not sure about a specific character because the game is early and I think some characters will be changing visually and otherwise and some we haven't even really met yet.

I'm going to attach screenshots of 2 characters, Gabby and Brittani. They seem like their stories will be intertwined so maybe something where one fades out and the other fades in. Otherwise I tend to like signatures that have just a little animation but not too much. Obviously you don't have to do any of that (I'm kind of sleep deprived and rambling so I don't even know if I'm making sense.) Even just a generic signature for the game would be great and, if it's warranted, I might request something again when the game is further developed.

NeonGhosts might also be able to provide some input (or images) as it's his game and he'd have a better idea where the story is going.

Anyway, here's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And here's

I hope this game gets the attention it deserves so thank you so much to anyone who helps with this!

NeonGhosts

Game Developer
Mar 20, 2019
I want to request a fan signature for my new favorite game Friends in Need. I'm not sure about a specific character because the game is early and I think some characters will be changing visually and otherwise and some we haven't even really met yet.

I'm going to attach screenshots of 2 characters, Gabby and Brittani. They seem like their stories will be intertwined so maybe something where one fades out and the other fades in. Otherwise I tend to like signatures that have just a little animation but not too much. Obviously you don't have to do any of that (I'm kind of sleep deprived and rambling so I don't even know if I'm making sense.) Even just a generic signature for the game would be great and, if it's warranted, I might request something again when the game is further developed.

NeonGhosts might also be able to provide some input (or images) as it's his game and he'd have a better idea where the story is going.

Anyway, here's

And here's

I hope this game gets the attention it deserves so thank you so much to anyone who helps with this!
Very kind of you to ask about this! I'd been meaning to make some signatures for various characters for a while, and just haven't had the time. I've attached some images that might work for anyone who wanted to take the task on.

Thanks!

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020

Anyway, here's

And here's

Very kind of you to ask about this! I'd been meaning to make some signatures for various characters for a while, and just haven't had the time. I've attached some images that might work for anyone who wanted to take the task on.

Thanks!
Hey, thanks for the request (of both of you)! I would like to give it a try to make some sigs for you.
Just give me a little time... I'll reply to you when the sigs are finished then.

Gorse

GFX Designer
Aug 16, 2020

Anyway, here's

And here's

Thanks!
Thanks for your patience... here are your requested fan sigs for Friends in Need:

FiN - Fan-Signature 1 (Gabby)
300 x 124 px / 0,93 MB

FiNsiG1.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1956904_FiNsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

FiN - Fan-Signature 2 (Brittani)
300 x 124 px / 0,97 MB

FiNsiG2.gif

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1956905_FiNsiG2.gif

********************************************************************************

silversurfer1 : hope, these sigs aren't too much animated and instead match with your imaginations.
NeonGhosts : hope, you're quite content with these and they support just fine to your game.
Feel free to get in touch with me again if you want some more sigs for additional female characters in the future.

If you both approve, I'll gladly post these first two sigs in the games thread later then as well...
for more direct visibility to the fanbase of "FiN" ;).

Cheers and enjoy!

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Thanks for your patience... here are your requested fan sigs for Friends in Need:

FiN - Fan-Signature 1 (Gabby)
300 x 124 px / 0,93 MB

View attachment 1933885

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1956904_FiNsiG1.gif
____________________________________________________________________________________________

FiN - Fan-Signature 2 (Brittani)
300 x 124 px / 0,97 MB

View attachment 1933886

LINK: https://attachments.f95zone.to/2022/07/1956905_FiNsiG2.gif

********************************************************************************

silversurfer1 : hope, these sigs aren't too much animated and instead match with your imaginations.
NeonGhosts : hope, you're quite content with these and they support just fine to your game.
Feel free to get in touch with me again if you want some more sigs for additional female characters in the future.

If you both approve, I'll gladly post these first two sigs in the games thread later then as well...
for more direct visibility to the fanbase of "FiN" ;).

Cheers and enjoy!
Looks good to me! Thank You!

Last edited:
Reactions: Gorse

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
GFX Piece:Banner
Game: My Lust Wish