GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Slayerz

Aug 2, 2017
Woah, just find out about this thread and you GFX Designers are awesome! As a graphic designer myself this is really inspiring as I see really great jobs from random requests. I might try one request myself when I feel like it, but the quality will be a challenge to beat.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
GFX Piece: Signature(s)
Game: My Time With You
Character: Sayumi + the rest of the girls (if you have time and desire)
Any pictures/renders: Images of Sayumi are attached, but you can use any other you find and see fit.
Any Specifics: Preferably without animation; it's a rom-com, I want something in the style and colours of the game.

Thank you in advance

skrusher

May 11, 2019
I would like to request:

Gfx Request: Banner
Game: 53x – Homecoming
Characters: Any
Any pictures/renders: Up to you
Text you want in the graphic: Game Title, F95zone.
Any Specifics: No

Thanks!!

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Hi,

I am sorry since this request is non-compliance but I would like to ask if anyone can kindly share good resources/websites for a broad range of free icons or icon packs, particularlly 16x16. You can DM me to avoid from going Off-Topic. I've been trying googling it and it seems that unless I am looking for a specific type of icon, then I get mostly ads:ROFLMAO:.

What I am trying to do is use icons to represent some of the game tags. I don't have a list yet so that is why I preferably looking for icon packs so I can choose the most sensible ones. It will be nice if it contains sex themed icons too, which is less likely I think.

Thank you for your kind attention. Cheers.

matissewan11

Jun 6, 2021
Request
I would appreciate it, it if were possible to make a signature on this quality game Accidental Assignment which doesnt get enough recognition.
If it could be any of the main girls, a clean refined designed ( like thetouch the soul one in my sig ) would be top notch.
My Thanks

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes