GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
any good tutorial where i can learn doing gfx for signatures and banners... :):giggle:

i know there is one on the site but its a bit confusing. :(

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
any good tutorial where i can learn doing gfx for signatures and banners... :):giggle:

i know there is one on the site but its a bit confusing. :(
The most efficient way to learn, is trying, but I can share with u some .psd about some techniques or about some tags or whatever u want to learn in specific, just let me know.

But if u want yay or yes tutorial, search in devianart, search like "tutorial for newbies" or something like that, there are too many ways to make sigs and banners, gfx is with fx and c4d, mostly, but u can use more tools, resources and even standard tools ps has in the app like the shapes, filters etc etc. After that u must to try with diff. adjustments layers, there are a ton of ways to improve the lights, shadows, colors, contrast, etc etc, there is not only a form to do something u know what I mean?

Summary, if u want something just tell me :p (sorry if u wanted the help for the masters Aspen and Raminita, Im pretty sure they gonna help u anyway)

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
The most efficient way to learn, is trying, but I can share with u some .psd about some techniques or about some tags or whatever u want to learn in specific, just let me know.

But if u want yay or yes tutorial, search in devianart, search like "tutorial for newbies" or something like that, there are too many ways to make sigs and banners, gfx is with fx and c4d, mostly, but u can use more tools, resources and even standard tools ps has in the app like the shapes, filters etc etc. After that u must to try with diff. adjustments layers, there are a ton of ways to improve the lights, shadows, colors, contrast, etc etc, there is not only a form to do something u know what I mean?

Summary, if u want something just tell me :p (sorry if u wanted the help for the masters Aspen and Raminita, Im pretty sure they gonna help u anyway)
i just wanted some tips on how to get started, and you were really helpful thank you very much... and i would appreciate if you could share some sample .psds and i was specifically looking for banners, i will branch into signatures later. :giggle:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
i just wanted some tips on how to get started, and you were really helpful thank you very much... and i would appreciate if you could share some sample .psds and i was specifically looking for banners, i will branch into signatures later. :giggle:
when I get home I’ll send some PSDs as well I will post a couple tutorials from DeviantArt and YouTube

I’ll also add it to the first post in case some off you guys want to learn.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Give me some image or something u want make in banner/sig and I will make it and share with u the .psd :)

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Give me some image or something u want make in banner/sig and I will make it and share with u the .psd :)
cool, this is one of my threads and it doesnt have a proper banner/ cover image. so i would appretiate if you could make one for this. i.e a banner (16:9 ratio) a cover ( 1000x600 pixels atleast) thnx. anyone of those 2 would be great, thnx.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
cool, this is one of my threads and it doesnt have a proper banner/ cover image. so i would appretiate if you could make one for this. i.e a banner (16:9 ratio) a cover ( 1000x600 pixels atleast) thnx. anyone of those 2 would be great, thnx.
Haha ok, but wheres the image my boy? hahaha :p

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

OEJ

Donor
Dec 9, 2017
The cover;
View attachment 813817

the .psd;

Hope u understand my .psd, I tried to explain each layer, if u have more doubts let me know, as u can see in the .psd is too easy create decent outcomes with few resources, only take ur time thinking and positioning each resource and the adjustments :)
WTF.... that looks awesome.... :PogChamp::PogChamp::PogChamp:

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PinkGoddess

Ive-11

Sep 10, 2019
I will do it later today.
View attachment 795657
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/08/812132_Ive-11---Req-00.gif
im sorry being rude, can i get the psd version? or maybe can i get just the text line "akali" ur using, just the "akali" line u using from that gif, i want to make that line to post on my profil picture ☺

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
im sorry being rude, can i get the psd version? or maybe can i get just the text line "akali" ur using, just the "akali" line u using from that gif, i want to make that line to post on my profil picture ☺
Well,If you have Photoshop and know how to use it, you do not need a psd file.

I had to design a main comp for akali text animation, except MP4 video format you can't use AE file in Photoshop.

Also you can get any font you need from this site==»

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes