GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Ty for the tips, I gonna try them !

About the NMS sig, sure ! U want Janie (I think her name was this) as main art right? U want the same bg for her (recycle the whole bg) or that make similar bg for her? :D
yes same background

now for the text same font but make them all caps

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019

Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/843271_A.o.A_-00.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/843272_A.o.A-01.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/843273_A.o.A-02.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/843277_A.o.A-03.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/843275_A.o.A-04.gif

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Hey guys,
Hope you all are good! Can I request for a new signature? I changed my username recently. Use anything but I am thinking of something greenish to match my username.

Let me know if anyone wants to give it a go.

Thanks for all the help:)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Hey guys,
Hope you all are good! Can I request for a new signature? I changed my username recently. Use anything but I am thinking of something greenish to match my username.

If u give me the render u want for the sig, I can try something, if u dont want np, Raminita or Aspen will take the request and make something awesome anyway :)

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
If u give me the render u want for the sig, I can try something, if u dont want np, Raminita or Aspen will take the request and make something awesome anyway :)
I would definitely give you if I had something to match my profile. But I am not sure myself what to use:ROFLMAO:.

If I have to make a fan signature for a game, I will get it done from you and I see that you have improved:love:. Keep the grind on!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: PinkGoddess

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hey guys,

I will do it when heading back home, hope you're not in a rush.

✧Darax✧

May 5, 2019
Hello Lady Aspen... I'm Darax, a friend of Zhreta's... and I'm writing to you on her behalf.
I need you to send me a private message since I have something important for you on her behalf.
To let you know about me, I am a translator of games into Spanish, and that's how I know Zhreta.
Greetings and love!
Write to me!
Darax.
;)

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
Hey Lady Aspen i recently got this idea for a personalized animated signature that i hoped you could bring to life, it has a Synthwave/80s neon kinda vibe.

I have attached multiple references for the different parts below so you can get the feel of the vibe of hoping for.

Id want it to include my avatar, ive linked a color and a black and white version(you pick which one works best), i dont think the GIF version my current one is based of off will work great with the colors im thinking of with the colored glasses/smoke effect that's added to it so i haven't attached that one.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As for the color palette/style for the signature im thinking something along the lines of this.
as for the background (if you include one) i dont want the generic Synthwave background like the one below
Now for text on the Signature i want my name(Englen) and F95 of course. Now i dont know if the F95 needs to be the sites default version or if you can play around with it a little, but if you can i want the text on the signature to be an animated color changing neon kind with an 80s font to match, and i dont want any kind of textured borders around any of the text except for maybe the neon, i just want clean text on the background.

If i had to come up with a Signature composition i would say F95 in one of the corners and my name on the middle left side with the avatar on the right side.

If you have any questions or trouble along the way just ask.

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hey Lady Aspen i recently got this idea for a personalized animated signature that i hoped you could bring to life, it has a Synthwave/80s neon kinda vibe.

I have attached multiple references for the different parts below so you can get the feel of the vibe of hoping for.

Id want it to include my avatar, ive linked a color and a black and white version(you pick which one works best), i dont think the GIF version my current one is based of off will work great with the colors im thinking of with the colored glasses/smoke effect that's added to it so i haven't attached that one.
As for the color palette/style for the signature im thinking something along the lines of this.
as for the background (if you include one) i dont want the generic Synthwave background like the one below
Now for text on the Signature i want my name(Englen) and F95 of course. Now i dont know if the F95 needs to be the sites default version or if you can play around with it a little, but if you can i want the text on the signature to be an animated color changing neon kind with an 80s font to match, and i dont want any kind of textured borders around any of the text except for maybe the neon, i just want clean text on the background.

If i had to come up with a Signature composition i would say F95 in one of the corners and my name on the middle left side with the avatar on the right side.

If you have any questions or trouble along the way just ask.
Alright, It will take some time because i need to design couple of poses.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hello , my request is probably quite a big one and I do not know if it will be met but I decided to ask.
I would like a signature similar to the one I have at the moment with the words 'MOTHER FAN' but of course, with my nickname on it (Mario4don) and I would like this signature to include the mothers from the games that are in the attached file (xlx sheet).
In the attached file I have given the games whose mothers I would like to see on my signature and as well a link to each of these games and the signature that can be used for each of them (unfortunately for a few games I did not find a signature with mother from a given game).

If someone decides to accept this challenge, I will of course be very grateful and I will be of all possible help with any questions or doubts.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Huh GFXer members seem to be dying to the another places.

I been busy as well still haven’t finished a couple requests and I have similar one that is taking me for ever too

but I’m still around.

if anyone take it I will have to eventually

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes