GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Last edited:

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hello , my request is probably quite a big one and I do not know if it will be met but I decided to ask.
I would like a signature similar to the one I have at the moment with the words 'MOTHER FAN' but of course, with my nickname on it (Mario4don) and I would like this signature to include the mothers from the games that are in the attached file (xlx sheet).
In the attached file I have given the games whose mothers I would like to see on my signature and as well a link to each of these games and the signature that can be used for each of them (unfortunately for a few games I did not find a signature with mother from a given game).

If someone decides to accept this challenge, I will of course be very grateful and I will be of all possible help with any questions or doubts.
I repeat my request for a signature.
I would like a signature on which there will be mothers from the games I have chosen.
As far as the form of the signature is concerned, I have no specific requirements apart from the fact that it obviously takes into account the games I have chosen and on this signature I would also want my nickname (Mario4don) and the words 'Mothers Fan' or 'I love Moms', the rest is left to the choice of the person who will eventually create it.

Under this link I have prepared a set of images that can be used for this signature, here you can find images from every game that I want to include on this signature. For each of the games you can find here from a few to even several dozen images, so which render/renders from a given game will be used I leave it to the person who will possibly create this signature for me.

If someone accepts my request, I am of course available for any questions.

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
Would anyone be interested in making sigs for Chasing Sunsets? I can provide custom headshots (transparent PNG's or environments, whichever you prefer) of the women in game to suite your vision for the sig. Feel free to contact me for any info. Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Jorhan Stahl

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I repeat my request for a signature.
I would like a signature on which there will be mothers from the games I have chosen.
As far as the form of the signature is concerned, I have no specific requirements apart from the fact that it obviously takes into account the games I have chosen and on this signature I would also want my nickname (Mario4don) and the words 'Mothers Fan' or 'I love Moms', the rest is left to the choice of the person who will eventually create it.

Under this link I have prepared a set of images that can be used for this signature, here you can find images from every game that I want to include on this signature. For each of the games you can find here from a few to even several dozen images, so which render/renders from a given game will be used I leave it to the person who will possibly create this signature for me.

If someone accepts my request, I am of course available for any questions.
Would anyone be interested in making sigs for Chasing Sunsets? I can provide custom headshots (transparent PNG's or environments, whichever you prefer) of the women in game to suite your vision for the sig. Feel free to contact me for any info. Thanks in advance!

Lady Aspen and I will start on these as soon as we can

Just give us time to create them.

Kentyrr

Chasing Sunsets Dev/Artist
Game Developer
Nov 29, 2019
Lady Aspen and I will start on these as soon as we can

Just give us time to create them.
Thanks Raminita, much appreciated! Just an FYI, I wouldn't use the images posted in that thread. Some of those images are not in-game, some were WIP's, and one is a character that's not even in the game. Again, just let me know what kind of renders you will need and I will make them.

Last edited:

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Thanks Raminita, much appreciated! Just an FYI, I wouldn't use the images posted in that thread. Some of those images are not in-game, some were WIP's, and one is a charater that's not even in the game. Again, just let me know what kind of renders you will need and I will make them.
no worries I’ll extract all the game images

so all you have to do is wait patiently

Reactions: Krull

Cloud9-Kojack

Nov 10, 2019
Hmmm...:sneaky:...Is it possible to request a custom 3D animated signature? Likely with a custom male OC? I figure I'd ask before my mind sprays some ridiculous shit. :LOL:

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hmmm...:sneaky:...Is it possible to request a custom 3D animated signature? Likely with a custom male OC? I figure I'd ask before my mind sprays some ridiculous shit. :LOL:
What kind of Character?

I'm requesting a signature with the cute Bailey Jay. <3
Any pics Preferably you want to use?

Would love to get a fansignature for the game https://f95zone.to/threads/harem-highlander-ep-1-1-eris-discordia.63711/ my prefered picture is for the character Jizzabelle, the picture below. And it has to include her line "War is Coming, and we're gonna have to crush the forces of NTR" tile of game prefered in/under/above.
View attachment 851687 View attachment 851687
thanks in advance
This one seems simple enough

guys just give me some time

have a couple request before you guys
and Lady Aspen Might take a few if I’m a bit busy with previous ones.

Manuka

✨Ghostwriter✨
Donor
Sep 17, 2019
Looking to see if someone could make me an Ahri avatar? (Can be a completely different version of her, idc)
*Not a rush request*
  1. The color scheme should match my signature
  2. Was hoping to have some headphones or earbuds on her ears, whatever works. (if this can't be done, it's fine)
  3. And somewhere on the photo, I'd like to have a 'clip-art-like' honey bee buzzing 'round
I'd really appreciate it :)

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Looking to see if someone could make me an Ahri avatar? (Can be a completely different version of her, idc)
*Not a rush request*
  1. The color scheme should match my signature
  2. Was hoping to have some headphones or earbuds on her ears, whatever works. (if this can't be done, it's fine)
  3. And somewhere on the photo, I'd like to have a 'clip-art-like' honey bee buzzing 'round
I'd really appreciate it :)
Here you go
Manuka -req.png

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes