GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
There are quite a few as I want to include my favourites. I have sigs for most of them, but I have two images that I would like to be incorporated as well. So here are the links to the fan signs that I already want:

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/10/453334_wvm-02.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/04/299169_aml-fan2.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/08/377985_LomLHeart.gif

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/12/508395_scrs-fan.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/09/823257_NyaSisters4.gif

Now, I will attach the two images that I would like incorporated. One is Lucy from My New Family, and the other image is basically part of the banner from Triple Ex.

Can you also have the Lucy image with her name in the image, and perhaps some hearts in the background? If possible.

If these are too many, maybe split them? I am not sure how many you can do in one set up.

I really appreciate this.
1-8-Request.gif

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
That's wonderful, thank you so much for this. I was wondering, would you be able to send me the Lucy one I asked for on it's own as well? I would appreciate that.
7.gif

hi, can someone do a signature of amelia from area69?
I would like to request a signature with Mia, Noreia, Lily and Robin from Mist. https://f95zone.to/threads/mist-v0-6-1-395games.42509/.
Alright just give us some time

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
how much time for my sig?
Can only speak to my experience with Raminita, but it took about 2 and half to 3 days before it was done. And for me, it was well worth the wait. Also, time zones could be a factor if in a different time zone to yourself, maybe you'll see it posted this evening or overnight for you. Don't want to speak for the artist, but since Raminita made mine, I would offer you my experience with it.

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
hi, can someone do a signature of amelia from area69?
Area-69.gif

how much time for my sig?
Its important that the GFXer doesn't feel pressured with time when doing these signatures

for one it eliminates creativity that the GFXer might had with your signature

two we are trying to work as fast as we can we have many requests on our hands that don't include people posting on the thread

three some of us have our own lives to attend to other than being on f95 all the time

Can only speak to my experience with Raminita, but it took about 2 and half to 3 days before it was done. And for me, it was well worth the wait. Also, time zones could be a factor if in a different time zone to yourself, maybe you'll see it posted this evening or overnight for you. Don't want to speak for the artist, but since Raminita made mine, I would offer you my experience with it.

I appreciate that

Each signature is different some are more complex than others or at time we like to try something new

So there is no time exact on when we finish a request.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
View attachment 1017353

Its important that the GFXer doesn't feel pressured with time when doing these signatures

two we are trying to work as fast as we can we have many requests on our hands that don't include people posting on the thread

three some of us have our own lives to attend to other than being on f95 all the time

I appreciate that

Each signature is different some are more complex than others or at time we like to try something new

so true, can't really put a deadline on artwork. sometimes someone tries, the results are usually subpar to what the artist is capable of.

Reactions: Raminita

Jorhan Stahl

Jan 14, 2021
View attachment 1017353

I appreciate that

thx a lot for the signature, and forgive me for the pressure, i know you are amazing creators

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
I humbly request a signature using one of the attached pictures (the more the better but if only one is allowed then the person doing the signature should decide which one to choose, all are great IMO) from Rise of the White Flower game.

.zip version:

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Does anyone have an art of Reyna valorant
hmmm I'll make one

I humbly request a signature using one of the attached pictures (the more the better but if only one is allowed then the person doing the signature should decide which one to choose, all are great IMO) from Rise of the White Flower game.

.zip version:

Fairly easy I'll make it after

thehappychemical request

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Would love a sig for the game Young Again with this pic please. You guys are awesome!
Pretty please! :)
1612584080451.jpeg

Last edited:

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
I humbly request for a signature for Succubus Tales - Chapter Two: The Relic

If possible, I would also like some tips / advice for a better background for my game's cover.
I've attached a .rar with my mc (both normal version and with demonic eyes), the font used for the game's title, and the current game's cover.

If you need anything else, let me know.

Thank you. ;)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 48 Votes