GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Well this time, I come to ask you for something a little more special since it is going to be my third signature and I would like it to have a little of everything and that is why I am going to ask you for this something like a compilation of some ofmy favorites girls a pity that I can not put all xd

GFX Piece: signature

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Text you want in the graphic: Maybe her names

Any Specifics: surprise me ;)
There we go
Gladheim-req-03.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1058452_Gladheim-req-03.gif

-FOZ-

College Bound & Baddies, Inc.
Game Developer
Dec 10, 2020
Hello, I don't know if I request the right thing, but I thought it's worth to give it a shot.

I'm a developer of a game called College Bound that is starting to get some attention (over 310k views in 45 days), so I thought it's a high time to upgrade the visuals of it a little. Is it possible that you guys, GFX designers, could re-do my game menu, to make it look more professional? I attach the one that's currently in my game (1920 x 1080px), I made it myself about two and a half months ago. If yes, who can I contact to provide more details?

I'll definitely also contact with you as my game gets some more popularity to ask for signatures, as the ones you're making are just amazing.

main-menu-idle.png
Thanks,
FOZ

Last edited:
Reactions: Gladheim

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Would love a sig for the game Young Again with this pic please. You guys are awesome!
Pretty please! :)
View attachment 1022561
I'll have this one made by the end of the day
YG.gif

Hello, I don't know if I request the right thing, but I thought it's worth to give it a shot.

I'm a developer of a game called College Bound that is starting to get some attention (over 310k views in 45 days), so I thought it's a high time to upgrade the visuals of it a little. Is it possible that you guys, GFX designers, could re-do my game menu, to make it look more professional? I attach the one that's currently in my game (1920 x 1080px), I made it myself about two and a half months ago. If yes, who can I contact to provide more details?

I'll definitely also contact with you as my game gets some more popularity to ask for signatures, as the ones you're making are just amazing.

View attachment 1037668
Thanks,
FOZ

I'm intrigued with is one

PM for all the details

In the meantime I am going to download your game to extract all files

Last edited:

kaelapeaches

Feb 16, 2021
Lady Aspen wow I like your bottom red signature. Is there anyway you or someone can make one for me?
I was hoping for a princess peach (from mario) XD. Color scheme is up to you.
Hopefully i'm posting this right. maybe an avatar too.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Lady Aspen wow I like your bottom red signature. Is there anyway you or someone can make one for me?
I was hoping for a princess peach (from mario) XD. Color scheme is up to you.
Hopefully i'm posting this right. maybe an avatar too.
There you go
kaelapeaches--req-00.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1061599_kaelapeaches--req-00.gif

KissKissStudio

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Lady Aspen Hey I am here again! I got a new request, but they are different from the others.. I actually need a gif for my thumbnail for f95zone and a gif for patreon. I almost did everything by myself but the loop is just too big... I have an example and all the assets to make it similar. And i know you guys only make stuff for free but they have to be for f95zone. So I don't mind paying some money. If you are interested please reply!

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes