GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'd like to request a custom fan signature from any of the good samaritans of the f95 GFX team, for one of my favorites games on this site "The DeLuca Family."

What I wish for, is a single fan sig gif, which transitions (after every 3~4 seconds or so) between each girl every couple of seconds.

Each girl has a single background image, which takes up most space within the fan sig, and the character portrait image (just the character's figure), which takes up the smaller portion of the sig.

The order of transition I wish is to be the following:

1) Luna
Background:
gif 1 - Luna.png

Portrait (figure only):
Luna figure.png

2) Gracie
background:
gif 2 - Gracie.png

Portrait (figure only):
Gracie figure.png

3) Isabel
Background:
gif 03 - Isabel.png

Portrait (figure only):
Isabel figure.png

4) Cordia
Background:
gif 04 - Cordia.png

Portrait (Cordia drinking tea figure only):
Cordia figure.png

other info:
- The only text that wish on the sig (other than the f95zone logo) would be the game's title "The DeLuca Family" for each girl's transition
- Don't have any specific font for the title text in mind, but the game is a Mafia game, so any font which may suit that genre might be good.
- Position of the portrait figure, whether it's left or right of the main background image, I'll leave it to you (whichever position it looks suitable to you is fine).
- I'm no expert at making sigs, so the % of the figure portraits which makes it to the sig itself (whether whole character figure from the image I've provided, or only waist up, or only mostly the face), I'll leave it to you as well.

Huge thanks in advance to anyone willing to do this.

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I'd like to request a custom fan signature from any of the good samaritans of the f95 GFX team, for one of my favorites games on this site "The DeLuca Family."

What I wish for, is a single fan sig gif, which transitions (after every 3~4 seconds or so) between each girl every couple of seconds.

Each girl has a single background image, which takes up most space within the fan sig, and the character portrait image (just the character's figure), which takes up the smaller portion of the sig.

The order of transition I wish is to be the following:

1) Luna
Background:
View attachment 1063216

Portrait (figure only):
View attachment 1063217

2) Gracie
background:
View attachment 1063218

Portrait (figure only):
View attachment 1063219

3) Isabel
Background:
View attachment 1063221

Portrait (figure only):
View attachment 1063231

4) Cordia
Background:
View attachment 1063232

Portrait (Cordia drinking tea figure only):
View attachment 1063255

other info:
- The only text that wish on the sig (other than the f95zone logo) would be the game's title "The DeLuca Family" for each girl's transition
- Don't have any specific font for the title text in mind, but the game is a Mafia game, so any font which may suit that genre might be good.
- Position of the portrait figure, whether it's left or right of the main background image, I'll leave it to you (whichever position it looks suitable to you is fine).
- I'm no expert at making sigs, so the % of the figure portraits which makes it to the sig itself (whether whole character figure from the image I've provided, or only waist up, or only mostly the face), I'll leave it to you as well.

Huge thanks in advance to anyone willing to do this.
Well, For these renders it is necessary to use a fire trendy transitions, and I have to design nearly 10 main comp with saber, It takes some time maybe a week or two, I can do this if you are not in a rush.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Well, For these renders it is necessary to use a fire trendy transitions, and I have to design nearly 10 main comp with saber, It takes some time maybe a week or two, I can do this if you are not in a rush.
That's fine. I don't mind the waiting (even if it takes longer than 2 weeks, I don't mind as long as it gets made).
Please let me know with a PM when it is done.

Thanks so much for this. (y)

Reactions: Lady Aspen

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Reactions: Krull

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I would like to Request a simple custom fan signature. It is not a part of any game out there, just a simple artwork.:oops:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I would like only the main figure and it's design, not the background color . Figure in the right most corner. I have explained it in above spoiler. If you are able to bring out the design, I would like you to fill the signature with color [code #d34b08 or #d37808 ]and merge it with the design and please add 1 or 2 wave designs at the bottom. But If it is difficult for you to bring out the design desired No problem at all, you can also just make a signature out of the whole 3rd picture given and if possible fill it with colors I asked. I would like you to be as creative as you can and if you would like to change some details , I wouldn't mind at all, after all I know nothing about signatures:D . I would like F95zone logo at the bottom left corner of the signature and my name in font size same of F95 logo you will use, at the top center or center line.
TY in advance. :)

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I would like to Request a simple custom fan signature. It is not a part of any game out there, just a simple artwork.:oops:
I would like only the main figure and it's design, not the background color . Figure in the right most corner. I have explained it in above spoiler. If you are able to bring out the design, I would like you to fill the signature with color [code #d34b08 or #d37808 ]and merge it with the design and please add 1 or 2 wave designs at the bottom. But If it is difficult for you to bring out the design desired No problem at all, you can also just make a signature out of the whole 3rd picture given and if possible fill it with colors I asked. I would like you to be as creative as you can and if you would like to change some details , I wouldn't mind at all, after all I know nothing about signatures:D . I would like F95zone logo at the bottom left corner of the signature and my name in font size same of F95 logo you will use, at the top center or center line.
TY in advance. :)
let me handle the blending

I think I know what I am going to do with your pic

my specialty is blending

just give me some time

Reactions: Krull and `Ray`

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hello
First of all really awesome work you guys are doing my respect for it.

I'd like to request two animated signatures for two different games.

The first would be for WVM.

Text you want in the graphic: Name of the game WVM and the f95 logo

Any Specifics: A animation like the one below me in the color yellow.

https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/02/1061599_kaelapeaches--req-00.gif

The next would be for University of Problems

Text you want in the graphic: Name of the game University of Problems and the f95 logo

Any Specifics: A animation with little red hearts flying or whatever possible.

That would be thanks in advance for the work.
There we go
Wonder_Wolf-req-00.gif
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/04/1146648_Wonder_Wolf-req-00.gif

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 48 Votes