GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
GFX Piece: Signature for Seeds of Chaos.

Character(s)/ Game: Clionha

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Text you want in the graphic:

Any Specifics: Clionha gives me a sinister "forbidden temptation" feel, maybe there is a way to make the banner give that feel? Anyway, I'm grateful for anything really.
Thanks a lot in advance!
Noted, will try do it later today.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
GFX Piece: Signature for Seeds of Chaos.

Character(s)/ Game: Clionha

Any pictures/renders you want on the graphic:

Text you want in the graphic:

Any Specifics: Clionha gives me a sinister "forbidden temptation" feel, maybe there is a way to make the banner give that feel? Anyway, I'm grateful for anything really.
Thanks a lot in advance!
There you go
SOC-00.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1201901_SOC-00.gif
diff version
soc-00.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1201927_soc-00.gif

Last edited:

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
Hi! I have a request, if it is not too much trouble:
It is for signature
If possible using these images
Including the name of the game (Where it all Began) and my user name (Sorco2003)
Thanks!

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
It is for signature
Including the name of the game (Where it all Began) and my user name (Sorco2003)
Thanks!
Got it, will make one for ya, give me some time ;)

Reactions: Krull

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
It is for signature
Thanks!
Here it is

Sorco2003-req.gif
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1202534_Sorco2003-req.gif

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
Bonjour,
Tout d'abord je tenais à vous remercier du travail proposé. Donc voilà, j'ai une petite page de traduction (ici) et j'aimerais avoir une signature avec un lien vers ma page et sur le thème de deux jeux que j'affectionne particulièrement : Anna Exciting Affection et Intertwined. Je pensais à deux signature cote a cote avec des images style diaporama avec mouvement et le texte en rouge "Traduction Française" je vous joint une sélection de photo de chaque jeu en vous remerciant pour le travail à venir.
Franky28

Hello,
First of all I wanted to thank you for your work. So here it is, I have a small translation page (here) and I would like to have a signature with a link to my page and on the theme of two games that I particularly like: Anna Exciting Affection and Intertwined. I was thinking of two signatures side by side with pictures like slideshow with movement and the text in red "French Translation" I attach a selection of photo of each game thanking you for the work to come.
Franky28

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Bonjour,
Tout d'abord je tenais à vous remercier du travail proposé. Donc voilà, j'ai une petite page de traduction (ici) et j'aimerais avoir une signature avec un lien vers ma page et sur le thème de deux jeux que j'affectionne particulièrement : Anna Exciting Affection et Intertwined. Je pensais à deux signature cote a cote avec des images style diaporama avec mouvement et le texte en rouge "Traduction Française" je vous joint une sélection de photo de chaque jeu en vous remerciant pour le travail à venir.
Franky28

Hello,
First of all I wanted to thank you for your work. So here it is, I have a small translation page (here) and I would like to have a signature with a link to my page and on the theme of two games that I particularly like: Anna Exciting Affection and Intertwined. I was thinking of two signatures side by side with pictures like slideshow with movement and the text in red "French Translation" I attach a selection of photo of each game thanking you for the work to come.
Franky28
Alright , just give me time because need to make a modular structure.

Franky28

Oct 4, 2020
There you go
View attachment 1181357 View attachment 1181360
Links:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1203050_Franky28-00-req.gif
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/05/1203053_Franky28-01-req.gif
Super !!! exactement ça !!! merci beaucoup pour ce travail, je ne pouvais pas rêver mieux.

Great!!! exactly that!!! thank you so much for this work, I couldn't ask for anything better.

Reactions: Lady Aspen

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Hi, I would like to request a signature of Riona from Being a Dik. Any photo you find attractive and simply the name of the game and the name ''Riona'' itself on it. Thanks in advance

hamod

Jan 5, 2021
wow man that was a nice sigs amazing congrats ..bloodyn did great job ..sadly i didnt make sigs with him yet but sure in futur sigs ill be going to ask him if he is avilable or alow

Reactions: .N9

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Hi, I would like to request a signature of Riona from Being a Dik. Any photo you find attractive and simply the name of the game and the name ''Riona'' itself on it. Thanks in advance
Alright i will make a new one then
wow man that was a nice sigs amazing congrats ..bloodyn did great job ..sadly i didnt make sigs with him yet but sure in futur sigs ill be going to ask him if he is avilable or alow
Sure dude

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes