GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I have a question girls, Im trying to put a new tag made by me (so newbie lol) and is my first tag in format gif, but the forum wont let me insert it in my profile (in the signature area), some help pls?

The tag is this;

EDIT; Okay, this forum is so weird, u need to upload here and use the link this forum provides u lol..

Reactions: Lady Aspen
Nov 22, 2019
I need an avatar. Its on a hunter & a succubus. Do any suitable design on it you like. I want both the images to be placed like this-
View attachment 774873
Futher background i would like to be a dark tone.
did you resize to a small pic?

I need a bigger Image

the Bigger the better

You want the focal on guy and girl not Entire pic doesn't look that good.
No, they are of original sizes. Please can you adjust? And yea i know :p. Do whatever you feel that looks good and i shall see if i like it.
Am waiting still...

• Angry
Reactions: Cry Further

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
Hello mighty picture editing wizzards. In my very humble opinion we
are in dire need of signatures of and for PaperboyP's Secret Boss: New Neighbours.

Multi path choices like in good japanese VNs and great and unique looking character models.

I'd say of these two characters:

Charlotte
c1p1194.jpg

and Katrina
c1p672.jpg

Thanks in advance and on behalf of all the game's fans and it's dev.

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Am waiting still...
You can't be to forceful. This stuff takes time. I was looking for the same image in hopes I could find a bigger one. I can't simply adjust it because its too small if I make it bigger myself it becomes pixelated. If you want to use a specific image make sure is a good quality and big image. I am trying to work around this but with no results. I can't give you something I don't like.

Do you know the Characters?

Last edited:
Nov 22, 2019
You can't be to forceful. This stuff takes time. I was looking for the same image in hopes I could find a bigger one. I can't simply adjust it because its too small if I make it bigger myself it becomes pixelated. If you want to use a specific image make sure is a good quality and big image. I am trying to work around this but with no results. I can't give you something I don't like.
Oh sorry, if i sounded like that. I thought you forgot my request. That hunter image is one and only one of its size, may be if you made the succubus image smaller to that. If even then it does'nt look good just tell me, i'll come up with some different image.

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Oh sorry, if i sounded like that. I thought you forgot my request. That hunter image is one and only one of its size, may be if you made the succubus image smaller to that. If even then it does'nt look good just tell me, i'll come up with some different image.

no worries :giggle: miscommunication on my part

yeah see if you can find another. The bigger the better

and If you know the characters in that image then maybe I can find it.

MP WP 2.png MP WP.png

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
I made this quickly, hope u like it, and if u dont like at least u can wait for another awesome work from Raiminita haha :p

avi1.png

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
i kinda wished someone will accept to make a new sig for me, with some of the renders i made lately :)

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
i kinda wished someone will accept to make a new sig for me, with some of the renders i made lately :)
Im pretty boring, if u give me the render/stocks I can try something (I know u prefer Raiminita or LadyAspen because they are better than me but at least I entertain myself) :p

Reactions: Cry Further

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hello mighty picture editing wizzards. In my very humble opinion we
are in dire need of signatures of and for PaperboyP's Secret Boss: New Neighbours.

Multi path choices like in good japanese VNs and great and unique looking character models.

I'd say of these two characters:

Charlotte
View attachment 778621

and Katrina
View attachment 778622

Thanks in advance and on behalf of all the game's fans and it's dev.
I will create them. I want to create some for this game. The Character models look unique to me

Let's see the renders (if you have them without background that's even better)

Im pretty boring, if u give me the render/stocks I can try something (I know u prefer Raiminita or LadyAspen because they are better than me but at least I entertain myself) :p
no harm in trying

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
Let's see the renders (if you have them without background that's even better)
No, they all have background and environments.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

they're all in this style.
Well, i don't have preference, someone who's willing too :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: rKnight

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
No, they all have background and environments.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

they're all in this style.

Well, i don't have preference, someone who's willing too :)
Well, I made the first one because I have to go out but when come back if u wanna I can try the second one too although Raiminita or Aspen will do a better tag for u ! :D

abimetag.png
abimetag2.png

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes