GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I loved the sigs you made for me last time Lady Aspen so i was wondering if you or someone else could make me an animated banner 900x125 sorta like this one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The banner should include my name: Englen, the F95 logo of course and the characters/renders i want ive attached below, other than that you have full creative freedom.
Firstly I'm glad you liked them.

Secondly in short the standard size of the banner for the site must be in 1600x400.

Thirdly I can do this but it takes time, if you looking for the same shape you have to ask Christoprd because he made this one earlier for WVM.

Last edited:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Ty ! I hope reach the two master in this forum, the two baes Aspen and Raminita, but the way is too long yet haha :D
That is up to you. I have been doing this for years since 08. If you keep at it then you'll find your style.

PT Amy.png

Here another stream

Last edited:

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
Ty ! I hope reach the two master in this forum, the two baes Aspen and Raminita, but the way is too long yet haha :D
Those two are sure talented. I hope to see you making designs like those two:love:
That is up to you. I have been doing this for years since 08. If you keep at it then you'll find your style.
That is a lot of effort and it clearly shows in your work.

Also, just wanted to know which tool do you guys use? Is it Adobe Photoshop?(just asking).

Reactions: PinkGoddess

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020

View attachment 783631

Here another stream
I really really really enjoy watching u making tags haha :D U awesome <3 ! Do it more often pls ! and btw, I wanna ask u, tell me who is ur fav char/game in these games or another thing (anime, or whatever) and give me a render, I want make a sig for u for being so adorable with me haah :D (And Aspen, the shinobi in the shadows, I ask u the same thing ! haah)

Reactions: Krull

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Those two are sure talented. I hope to see you making designs like those two:love:

Also, just wanted to know which tool do you guys use? Is it Adobe Photoshop?(just asking).
In my case I use ps cs6 portable, my pc sucks so I must use a portable edition haha :p And the resources is from devianart and random webs (but the most gfx forum are closed and erased so.. rip :( )

Reactions: Krull and Flash001

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017

Well the hard part isn't what I was doing. The hard part is the animation itself. Once the animation is done you can practically add what you please

I use PS CC20

I really really really enjoy watching u making tags haha :D U awesome <3 ! Do it more often pls ! and btw, I wanna ask u, tell me who is ur fav char/game in these games or another thing (anime, or whatever) and give me a render, I want make a sig for u for being so adorable with me haah :D (And Aspen, the shinobi in the shadows, I ask u the same thing ! haah)

This was simple photo manipulation its easy and you can do it with any photo unless you want to go the hard route and render the actual character. That will take more time.

To be honest I am picky went it comes to signatures mostly because I know exactly what you did.

Now I don't have a favorite but If you want to surprise me go head. Just please no NUDES!

Hello mighty picture editing wizzards. In my very humble opinion we
are in dire need of signatures of and for PaperboyP's Secret Boss: New Neighbours.

Multi path choices like in good japanese VNs and great and unique looking character models.

I'd say of these two characters:

Charlotte
View attachment 778621

and Katrina
View attachment 778622

Thanks in advance and on behalf of all the game's fans and it's dev.
SBNN-1.gif SBNN-2.gif SBNN-3.gif

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Well the hard part isn't what I was doing. The hard part is the animation itself. Once the animation is done you can practically add what you please

I use PS CC20

This was simple photo manipulation its easy and you can do it with any photo unless you want to go the hard route and render the actual character. That will take more time.

To be honest I am picky went it comes to signatures mostly because I know exactly what you did.

Now I don't have a favorite but If you want to surprise me go head. Just please no NUDES!

View attachment 783704 View attachment 783705 View attachment 783706

"To be honest I am picky went it comes to signatures mostly because I know exactly what you did."

What do u mean with that? haha

About surprise u, damn, ure hard girl haha :( Okay, I gonna try something.. I hope surprise u in the good way and pls, if u dont like it dont be gentle with me, I prefer a honest opinion before fake facts haha :p

Reactions: Krull

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
"To be honest I am picky went it comes to signatures mostly because I know exactly what you did."

What do u mean with that? haha

About surprise u, damn, ure hard girl haha :( Okay, I gonna try something.. I hope surprise u in the good way and pls, if u dont like it dont be gentle with me, I prefer a honest opinion before fake facts haha :p
It means she's selective as all hell when it comes to artistry because she knows what works and what doesn't/how you've done it. Raminita and Lady Aspen both have fricking good eyes when it comes to what goes well together.

You're on the way and, as you know, you don't need a really powerful PC to run PS or other photo editing software. Just need lots of time and curiosity and you'll be on the way.

Since a number of us aren't on often anymore, it's great to see Raminita and Lady Aspen take the mantle of sig gurus here :)

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes