GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hello! Stunning artwork here guys!

I don't know if I'm doing this the right way, but I'd like to ask for a Signature - with the two renders combined.

The text: The Siren Bay Chronicles.

*Only if there is a reasonable amount of space on the graphic you could add the names of the girls -

'Odessa' will be the first upload, girl with whitish hair

'Nix' will be the second upload, the girl with colorful hair - but that is optional only if it makes sense visually.

The vibe of the game is slightly Cyberpunkish if that helps.

I leave the rest in your very capable hands!
The-Siren-Bay-Chronicles.gif

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hi Raminita im back with another project, it is for Noemi's Toscana Rebirth and could you include this link to take you to their home page thread https://f95zone.to/threads/noemis-toscana-rebirth-v0-15-bewilder.15069/ and I would like a signature done with the 20 images fading in & out like screen saver but with your awesome touch that really make them pop. Please take your time, no rush when its ready its ready and please include your name on it so everybody knows who made it
I didn't include all pics, only the ones I thought were the best

no need to include my name but I did include yours

DFA.gif

Lovely! Will be waiting, thank you in advance!

yours is up next

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I don't know if this is the right thread to ask but I want to ask for a signature for "To be a King" game.
I would prefer a more "artistic" style signature than the current one(Huge thanks to Den187 anyway!)
(If you get what I mean)

But if there are already sigantures(more artistic way) give me a link, thank you.

Edit: Nevermind, I found sign on the previous page :faceplms:

Edit2:
Why not post those in the game thread too and add the op os others can find them aswell.
This was the first time when I actually came here on my own.
(If my memory doesn't fail me)

Last edited:

Raminita

GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
I don't know if this is the right thread to ask but I want to ask for a signature for "To be a King" game.
I would prefer a more "artistic" style signature than the current one(Huge thanks to Den187 anyway!)
(If you get what I mean)

But if there are already sigantures(more artistic way) give me a link, thank you.

Edit: Nevermind, I found sign on the previous page :faceplms:

Edit2:
Why not post those in the game thread too and add the op os others can find them aswell.
This was the first time when I actually came here on my own.
(If my memory doesn't fail me)
We are making them

Posting them on the game thread is up to the creator or the person whom requested it
So its their choice.

By all means grab all the ones you want but if you are posting them in the game thread make sure you mention the creator.

Now if you like more signatures just let us know.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Now if you like more signatures just let us know.
Yeah I didn't get a chance to reply to Lady Aspen before she(?) deleted her post but if you want to create I would wait for Chapter 7 because that should bring new women into the game.

Of course If it's not too much trouble for you guys gals.

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes