GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

Pains7914

Jun 6, 2021
Lady Aspen
Hi, I was wondering if I could request 2 Fan signature banners, each with 3 different gifs in a loop.
Meanwhile, can you make the Banner A pic 3 "Lisa" into the fitting size? And animated if possible so it's similar to the others? If at all possible

sincerely Pains

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Lady Aspen
Hi, I was wondering if I could request 2 Fan signature banners, each with 3 different gifs in a loop.
Meanwhile, can you make the Banner A pic 3 "Lisa" into the fitting size? And animated if possible so it's similar to the others? If at all possible

sincerely Pains

Alright, let me see what i can do for ya.
Here's the lisa signature
BARS-Lisa-00.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1375824_BARS-Lisa-00.gif

Last edited:

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I'm a fan of The City of Broken Dreamers game and I always wished to have my personal fan signature of this game here on the forum. So I would like to know if you could make me a personal fan signature with a certain picture of one girl specific? If you can, I wish that you make me a fan signature of the COBD girl Shanlon Russell. Could be something very simple, nothing very complex.
Here is the images.

Reactions: noobchan51515

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
I'm a fan of The City of Broken Dreamers game and I always wished to have my personal fan signature of this game here on the forum. So I would like to know if you could make me a personal fan signature with a certain picture of one girl specific? If you can, I wish that you make me a fan signature of the COBD girl Shanlon Russell. Could be something very simple, nothing very complex.
Here is the images.
Here you go
AlienEDM-req.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1377104_AlienEDM-req.gif

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hey! So... i was wondering, i don't know a specific signature i want to have, although i have my likings as to something that i might want! I would love something maybe from "how not to summon a demon lord" Anime with the protagonist girls, doesn't need to be all of em, but anythin maybe nsfw if theres smthing around, or anything that you might be able to create animation wise or something, render/blender reeee i dunno the terms! Sorry am bad with requesting specific things. Not creative at all

Is that allowed to request? :D
Not sure if my name "Sniikey" is allowed to ask to be added on it too! Hope am not asking too much.
HNTSADL.gif

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes