GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

DougTheC

Oct 15, 2018
Nice sig pics.

I would suggest removing the white-flash transition on Love & Sex pics, to avoid triggers for epileptics & other disorders, as the sigs will be seen by many people.

If you can redo it, please also post to love-sex-second-base thread, as one of your fans has for the initial sig pics.

Thanks!

_A.QH_

Aug 24, 2021
Can I request a Summer's Gone fan sig that is wide and include all the main girls (Bella, Nami, Sasha, Mila, Victoria, Sonya, Nia) and some other girls (like Ayua, Nadia, Zara, Robin,...) if there is enough space?
I got this idea when I saw the banner of this thread. Feel free to ask me to provide pictures if you need. Thank you!

Reactions: Flower's Fan

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Can I request a Summer's Gone fan sig that is wide and include all the main girls (Bella, Nami, Sasha, Mila, Victoria, Sonya, Nia) and some other girls (like Ayua, Nadia, Zara, Robin,...) if there is enough space?
I got this idea when I saw the banner of this thread. Feel free to ask me to provide pictures if you need. Thank you!
Game already have a bunches of signature, by the ways I'm working on your request but it takes some time,If you are not in a rush.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Dear GFX Team, Will like to request for 2 animated banner template (1600x700, psd format) for my mod page.

My ideal for the first one is having running neon light (something like ) as frame and on top of it will be "Techstar's Mod" (Effect similar to the one being used in the corruption signature) the middle will be the game cover as smart object.

For the second one will be bit of retro like this with animated bulb light and change "theater" to "TECHSTAR MOD". Same as the first one, the middle part will be the game cover as smart object.

PS: Do take your own time.

Thanks in advance.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
Hi dear GFX team.
My request is to make 2 sig gifs by one of these pics uploaded below or with one of my thread's pics (which one you like). one for my fans and another one for my OP sig
Thanks a lot <3

banner.jpg
itch_icon.jpg

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Dear GFX Team, Will like to request for 2 animated banner template (1600x700, psd format) for my mod page.

My ideal for the first one is having running neon light (something like ) as frame and on top of it will be "Techstar's Mod" (Effect similar to the one being used in the corruption signature) the middle will be the game cover as smart object.

For the second one will be bit of retro like this with animated bulb light and change "theater" to "TECHSTAR MOD". Same as the first one, the middle part will be the game cover as smart object.

PS: Do take your own time.

Thanks in advance.
Later send ya DM about some details, plus I'm working on the first banner. If you like it, let me know to continue
Test.jpg
Test -00.gif

Last edited:

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hi dear GFX team.
My request is to make 2 sig gifs by one of these pics uploaded below or with one of my thread's pics (which one you like). one for my fans and another one for my OP sig
Thanks a lot <3

View attachment 1370255
View attachment 1370257

give me a couple of Days

Later send ya DM about some details, plus I'm working on the first banner. If you like it, let me know to continue
View attachment 1371030
Here

Theater Render

SenkuIshigami

Jun 12, 2019
Hey GFX team! Would it be possible to make all-in-one signature of my favourite girls, with their names included?

I'd like these renders please and thanks!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019
Hey GFX team! Would it be possible to make all-in-one signature of my favourite girls, with their names included?

Alright,I'll do it later today.

Lady Aspen

Country girl
GFX Designer
Respected User
Feb 19, 2019

There we go
SenkuIshigami-request.gif
Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1394240_SenkuIshigami-request.gif

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes