GFX Request Thread

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes

.N9

A beautiful mess
GFX Designer
Donor
Jul 31, 2020
Great GFX team, I will like to ask for animated signatures for this 3 games.
This first and second game (Going Rogue & Motherless) I will like to have the blinking eyes effect like this signatures made by BloodyN9in with the game title and character name.
5 signatures for Going Rogue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
15 signatures for Motherless.
The last one is College Bound, I needed for 6 signatures and include the character name

Do feel free to change the image if required.
I also archive all the image:
I am with Raminita on this one... Blinking Eyes takes a longer time to finish cause we have to do it frame by frame unlike normal render, I did 5 only for Artemis cause it is time-consuming... imagine 20 sigs :KEK:

Could we do it? yes of course we could... but it will take a lot of time to make these type of sigs.

Our sincere apologies, we just have to get this out there and address this matter and no... this does not mean we hate you or whatever, just please tone it down a bit with the request to loosen up the strain on us GFXers

Thanks,

Bloody

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
hmmmm....
speaking honestly your request has given me a huge headache
I am not trying to be mean just know that your request will take forever
I am not saying that it can't be done because it can be done
just know that we have to render all pictures (that's alot) and then animate it specially if you want their eyes animated
If you can dial it down a little maybe not animate the eyes
That will put less stain on the GFXer (wow 27 signatures)
my apologizes
Let us know what you decide
Hi Raminita, first thank you for taking the request.
I don't need the animate eyes for college bound.
I can reduce the number of signature needed for motherless to 5 which needed for the eyes animated.
Which will be (Bianca & Domenica, Lia, MoonShadow, Natassja, Valerie).
Also I still need the 5 eyes animated for Going Rogue if that is possible.
Do let me know if it still too many and I see which one I can reduce.
Thanks.

I am with Raminita on this one... Blinking Eyes takes a longer time to finish cause we have to do it frame by frame unlike normal render, I did 5 only for Artemis cause it is time-consuming... imagine 20 sigs :KEK:

Could we do it? yes of course we could... but it will take a lot of time to make these type of sigs.

Our sincere apologies, we just have to get this out there and address this matter and no... this does not mean we hate you or whatever, just please tone it down a bit with the request to loosen up the strain on us GFXers

Thanks,

Bloody
The apologies should be on me, I did not know how much work is needed for the blinking eyes.
It just blown my mind when I saw the Artemis' signatures that the artwork is actually coming to life.
Do accept my apologies for my ignorance.
I still love all of you.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, I like to have three wallpapers that works as a big one. Each should have a resolution of 2560x1440 or together 7680x1440. Wicked Choices (the first book as well as Agent of Karma) is the game and a lot of the female cast should be there. Claire, Lynara and Syrina should be and Claire is a must. (If you make one with only one character, it would be Claire.)
The rest, I would like to see, would be: Michelle, Paige, Carina, Rhianna, Lilth, Karma, Izanami, Namiko, Yukio, Emi and Katarina. But this is up to you and do what you think works best (I don't have a problem if others would be there, as long as no Ollak). It can be NSFW, but it isn't a requirement.

Yet, I let you work freely and don't add a lot of restrictions. Also take as long as you need, I won't rush you. If you need anything more from me, ask.

Also thanks a lot for your amazing work.:love:

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TheRequestor

TheRequestor

Apr 28, 2021
So, I like to have a wallpaper. Resolution shall be 7680x1440. Wicked Choices (the first book as well as Agent of Karma) is the game and a lot of the female cast should be there. Claire, Lynara and Syrina should be and Claire is a must. (If you make one with only one character, it would be Claire.)
The rest, I would like to see, would be: Michelle, Paige, Carina, Rhianna, Lilth, Karma, Izanami, Namiko, Yukio, Emi and Katarina. But this is up to you and do what you think works best (I don't have a problem if others would be there, as long as no Ollak). It can be NSFW, but it isn't a requirement.

Yet, I let you work freely and don't add a lot of restrictions. Also take as long as you need, I won't rush you. If you need anything more from me, ask.

Also thanks a lot for your amazing work.:love:
The maximum for wallpaper requirement is 3840x2160, I think it better for you to request for 2 wallpapers (3840x1440) than combine it. It is still up to the team if they can take your job for this.

Reactions: c3p0

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
The maximum for wallpaper requirement is 3840x2160, I think it better for you to request for 2 wallpapers (3840x1440) than combine it. It is still up to the team if they can take your job for this.
Three screen with 1440x2560 each, thus 7680. If it works better for you, you can do 3 separate. What I like to have if that the works the same as one whole, therefore a character can be over all three and don't need to be confine in one.

And you're right, my bad.

Last edited:

Haremlover52

Aug 6, 2021
Here you go

Link:
Code:
https://media.giphy.com/media/6iyvoyA7AB64sSqHdo/giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=790b76113097eac0115e32575e12f427e7a0949a34a14d51&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=g
View attachment 1377204

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1399094_jjj.gif
View attachment 1377203

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1399093_F13.gif
Don't want to sound rude but I don't think the 3 signatures can be use in F95.
As it look small after being force resize by the forums.

Reactions: Flower's Fan

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
Here you go

Link:
Code:
https://media.giphy.com/media/6iyvoyA7AB64sSqHdo/giphy-downsized-large.gif?cid=790b76113097eac0115e32575e12f427e7a0949a34a14d51&rid=giphy-downsized-large.gif&ct=g
View attachment 1377204

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1399094_jjj.gif
View attachment 1377203

Link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/08/1399093_F13.gif
Don't want to sound rude but I don't think the 3 signatures can be use in F95.
As it look small after being force resize by the forums.
Whoa! Those look really cool and I'll definitely post them on my game's thread, but yes, they do look a bit large in the signature block. Could you do some smaller sized ones, like the one in your signature, or the one I currently have?

I really like the first one, but the text is a little hard to read. Could you do a slight drop shadow or a thin stroke?

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
We are making them

Posting them on the game thread is up to the creator or the person whom requested it
So its their choice.

By all means grab all the ones you want but if you are posting them in the game thread make sure you mention the creator.

Now if you like more signatures just let us know.
Okey last week a new update came out and added more women to the game and dunno if everyone characters needs to make a signature but someone and of course on your choice.

Game's thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/to-be-a-king-v0-6-1-itroy.53295/

_13_

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2020
You can see my boring basic attempt at making my own signature. You do some great work in here. Could you maybe make a nicer version for me?

Here are some other photos if you wanted to come up with your own idea.

Whatever you end up making, could you do one fan version and one with a Developer banner? Thanks in advance!
While Flower of Evil works on something else for me, could someone else make a couple standard format signature graphics for me? And, if you could, one of whatever you make with a Developer banner on it?

Raminita

Only in madness, do you find beautiful death
GFX Designer
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
A sig for Ada from Three Rules Of Life would be greatly appreciated.
just gives some time

it's done.
looking at it still needs work

the frame rate has to be a little faster

Okey last week a new update came out and added more women to the game and dunno if everyone characters needs to make a signature but someone and of course on your choice.

Game's thread:
https://f95zone.to/threads/to-be-a-king-v0-6-1-itroy.53295/
ok just give me some time have a bunch requests to start on

While Flower of Evil works on something else for me, could someone else make a couple standard format signature graphics for me? And, if you could, one of whatever you make with a Developer banner on it?
what will These signatures Consist of

Furthermore I should be back to GFX tonight

5.00 star(s) 48 Votes